Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sai's a girl! ❯ Naruto's big discovery! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any of its characters.
 
“Ugh,” Naruto grunted. He had just gotten into another fight with Sai. After some convincing from Sakura, Naruto made his way to Sai's room to apologize for the fight.
 
Knock! Knock! He knocked on the door. He didn't receive an answer and decided to go in anyway.
 
“Hey Sai! I'm coming in!” yelled Naruto. He pushed the door open and walked in.
 
“Look Sai. I'm so—“ He started before he stopped and gaped at the sight before him.
There stood the very female form of Sai.
 
Sai, who was in the middle of getting dressed, looked at him; a fake smile was on her face.
 
“Hello dickless,” she said. Naruto blinked once, twice, and once more until- he burst out laughing. Sai immediately got confused.
 
“What?” she asked.
 
“You're a girl!” said Naruto between laughs.
 
“So?” Sai questioned.
 
“And you call me dickless!” Naruto exclaimed. Sai shrugged, and Naruto looked momentarily dumfounded.
 
“At least I have an excuse,” she replied sweetly.
 
“What!” Naruto's voice could be heard all of the way to Suna. Later, Naruto and Sai would have much more fights. Naruto never remembered why he came into Sai's room in the first place.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or any of its characters.