Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's lonely life ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]
Songfic for Sakura
Today I’m leaving, never to come back. Never to be seen again. I will sprout wings and fall from the sky. I will change everything about me, accessing the demon more.

Prison gates won't open up for meon these hands and knees I'm crawlin'Oh, I reach for you

I’m screaming and running. Afraid they will catch me, and kill me. Inos been hiding something from me, and avoiding me. I guess they finally realized I was a demon.

Well I'm terrified of these four wallsthese iron bars can't hold my soul inAll I need is you

Sasuke sees me and smirks. He notices the people chasing me, and starts to laugh. He sees naruto run over to me, and I’m crying. I keep running never stopping. I got to the front gates and I sprouted wings. I jumped and left. My wings were torn and ripped, as was I. I left the village, and no one followed. Not even Naruto.

Come please I'm callin'and oh I scream for youHurry I'm fallin', I'm fallin'

I scream save me before I fly away. Someone threw a kunai and yelled: “No one wants you! Die!” I see sasuke as I fly away with a smirk on his face. They see blood fall from my face, I turn smile and whisper: “I’m sorry.”

Show me what it's liketo be the last one standingand teach me wrong from rightand I'll show you what I can be

I grab a kunai and stab through my heart. Sadly it failed, I went into a coma but I was still flying. The demon took over, but no one noticed. I was bruised and crying. I scream but no one listens. I cry but no one cares. Suddenly it all came to me. They knew it all along! Rage filled me. Sasuke’s eyes flickered red, and I realized he activated the sharingan. His eyes widened, probably seeing my real form.

Say it for meSay it to meAnd I'll leave this life behind meSay it if it's worth saving me

I screamed, and knocked sasuke out. Somehow my wings got stabbed. I realized that no one was going to save me. I was all alone in this world. Naruto was a demon as well, but no one cared. After all he was strong, but me haha I’m useless. I’m the one who always needs to be saved. Fine I will change that. Just whisper two words and I will come back, not for revenge, and it’s not like you will recognize me.

Heaven's gates won't open up for meWith these broken wings I'm fallin'And all I see is youThese city walls ain't got no love for meI'm on the ledge of the eighteenth storyAnd oh I scream for youCome please I'm callin'And all I need from youHurry I'm fallin', I'm fallin'

Naruto seems to understand my plea. So he whispers those two words: “I will.” Everyone looks at him, and he makes eye contact with me. I disappear into the night sky. Next thing they know they’re all asleep, and they just lost the one girl that will save them all. I’m going to the Mist village. Since my demon is from there. I hope they will accept me. The chunnin exams are in 5 months, and in that time I need to train. The Mizukage was standing at the front gate, as if he was waiting for me.

Show me what it's likeTo be the last one standingAnd teach me wrong from rightAnd I'll show you what I can beSay it for meSay it to meAnd I'll leave this life behind meSay it if it's worth saving me

I land and he said: “Come, I will train you. I know you are going back to Konoha, but you can after you train here, and after you participate in the chunnin exams.” I smile and follow him. We start training, and suddenly Konoha attacks the mist village, knowing that it harbors the demon. I got enraged and screamed: “If y’all can’t even keep a ninja from leaving, then why try and rescue it?! Y’all didn’t even try to save me! Instead y’all decided to try and KILL me! Leave now!, before I plan on getting revenge on Konoha!” The Mizukage smiled as Konoha left.

Hurry I'm fallin'All I need is youCome please I'm callin'and oh, I scream for youHurry I'm fallin', I'm fallin', I'm fallin'

Training goes by fast and my appearance changes day by day. The day before the chunnin exams I had super long hair, and it was soft. My hair changed from pink to black and red. I grew fangs, and wings that I can extend when I want. My eyes turned black and red. Everything was different. I only wore black. Sometimes red but that’s it. The Mizukage came and wished us off. We left heading straight to the village that abandoned me 5 months ago. As we arrived people flooded the gates, and we walk through. I went to the hokage and said: “Hokage-San the mist village ninja’s are here. Here are our scrolls, and sign in papers.” She took them and I left. She thought that she recognized me, but she didn’t know.

Show me what it's likeTo be the last one standingAnd teach me wrong from rightAnd I'll show you what I can beSay it for meSay it to meAnd I'll leave this life behind meSay it if it's worth saving me

I was walking down the street with my team, and I noticed naruto, sasuke, ino, hinata, shikamaru, and kiba. I laughed and walked away. I saw ino looking at me and she whispered to hinata who whispered to naruto who whispered to shikamaru who whispered to kiba who whispered to sasuke. Suddenly all of them were looking at me.
Ah ah ah ah Ah ah ah ahI'm giving up on everythingBecause you messed me upDon't know how much youScrewed it upYou never listenedThat's just too badBecause I'm moving onI won't forget


I turned around to my teammates and said: “Come on guys, we have some work to do.” No one recognized my voice because it got higher. They noticed how we sun shinned out of there though. Suddenly ino said out loud: “That girl, she reminded me of sakura, but sakura wouldn’t be here. I heard she killed herself in the mist village.” Naruto looked sad, he looked at sasuke who looked sad and said: “Sorry guy’s sasuke and I have some training to do. Y’all can get on with your dates.” Sasuke looked at naruto and left.

You were the one that was wrongI know I need to step up and be strongDon't patronize meYeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Naruto was following sasuke. Hinata looked at ino and said: “You know that’s taboo for them. Sakura was there teammate. You could at least think about them for once.” My team and I walked straight through them and I said to my teammates: “Guy’s this is a gay ass village, why does the exam have to be held here? Why not in the mist village, I mean Zabuza-Sensei wouldn’t mind. He actually didn’t want to send us here to this crappy village.” Ino grabbed my neck and said: “What did you just say about MY village?” I scoffed and said: “Hmph YOUR village I thought this was the hokage’s village. The last time I checked the hokage had boobs, and well you’re as flat as a board.” I grabbed her neck and whispered in her ear: “Lat my neck go if you want to even make it into the chunnin exams.” She let me neck go and I threw her across the street.

Have you forgotten Everything that I wantedDo you forget it nowYou never got ItDo you get it now

My team started cracking up and sky said: “Gosh Shina-Chan don’t be rude. Just because Zabuza-Sensei got to name you Nariko Shinigami doesn’t mean you get to be rude to these villagers.” I laugh and we go into the store. Shikamaru, kiba, ino, and hinata were glaring at me. I noticed that hinata got braver. I bought a few pocky boxes and about 24 senbon needles, kunais, and shurikens. The owner was someone I recognized. It was my mother; well she was my mother before she chased me out of the village. Anyways so I bought everything and we left.

Yea yea yea yea yea Yea yea yea yea yea Ah ah ah ahAh ah ah ah

We were walking down an alleyway when I saw naruto fighting with a sand ninja that I had to protect. His name was Kankuro. I noticed temari standing next to him. I realized gaara must be here too. I walked up and saw kankuro choking a little boy. Kankuro smiled, dropped the little boy, and ran over to me. Sasuke just arrived in time to see kankuro engulf me in a hug. I fell to the ground laughing when temari approached, kicked kankuro off, and help me up.

Gotta get awayThere's no point in thinking about yesterdayIt's too late nowIt won't ever be the sameWe're so different nowYea yea yea yea yea

I realized that sasuke was in the same tree as gaara. I waved to gaara and sasuke fell off the tree. Gaara then came over to me and said: “Hey Shina-Chan. How have you been?” I smiled and embraced him in a hug. I whispered in his ear: “Better now that you’re here.” He blushed and I said: “I’m good. How are you? Have you been getting sleep since I put that seal on you?” Gaara smiled a big smile and said: “Yes. Thank you for that. I’m happy Zabuza taught you that spell.” I smiled and looked at the time. I said: “Guy’s come on. It’s time for the exam.” We sun shinned to the classroom. We beat everyone there and I laughed.

Have you forgotten Everything that I wantedDo you forget it nowYou never got ItDo you get it nowYea yea yea yea yea Yea yea yea yea yea Ah ah ah ahAh ah ah ah

Slowly everyone started coming in. Ino walked in with shikamaru and choji. I laughed and whispered to sky and yuu: “The blonde is with a boy with hair like a fruit and a fat boy.” Ino heard me and said: “Hey B**** come over here and say that to my face.” I giggled and stood up; Sky and Yuu followed my lead. All three of us can control shadows, and that’s exactly what we did. We took all of their shadows. I stood in front of her. Face to Face. Then I said: “You are with a boy who has pineapple hair, and with a boy who is FAT!” Ino noticed choji get mad, but I just laughed and said: “You can try to move all you want, but you won’t be able to. You don’t have a shadow, and your legs are numb.”

Gotta get awayThere's no point in thinking about yesterdayIt's too late nowIt won't ever be the sameWe're so different nowYea yea yea yea yea

Ino was surprised and tried to look at shikamaru, but she couldn’t move. Shikamaru said: “How did you take our shadows? My family is the only one in all of the nations that can manipulate shadows.” I laughed and said: “Exactly sweetie, y’all Manipulate shadows. Where as we control shadows. We can steal them and everything. Y’all can only make people do what you want. That’s how we were successful in killing Orochimaru, and the Akatsuki.” Everyone gasped and kabuto said: “So you were the ones who killed him.” I giggled and said: “Yes Kabuto-San.” Kabuto whispered: “You are the one known as the demon called Shinigami?” I nodded my head, and kabuto lunged at me rasengan in one hand and a kunai in the other. My teammates jumped in front of me, along with Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari. A wall of sand appeared in front of us as I removed all of Kabuto’s feeling, also his movement was sealed. He looked at me and said: “I can’t feel anything, and I can’t move, but I will avenge you for killing my master.” I giggled and said: “It’s pointless.”

I know I wanna run awayI know I wanna run awayRun awayIf only I could run awayIf only I could run awayRun awayI told you what i wanted II told you what i wanted

Blood started coming out of his mouth and I said: “I’m sorry Kabuto-san but my bugs are eating you from the inside out. Soon you won’t even be able to live, unless you do something for me.” Kabuto said: “What would that be?” I said: “You have to be my personal slave.” Kabuto cursed under his breath and said: “Fine!” I simply made hand signs and touched his neck. He screamed in pain as a seal was formed on his neck. The bugs ran out of his body and into mine. I giggled and said: “The seal is complete.”

What I wantedBut I was forgottenI won't be forgottenNever Again

Kabuto stood up and said: “I don’t feel any different.” I laughed and said: “You’re not supposed to feel any different, your shadow looks different though.” He looks at his shadow and says: “It’s a dog.” Naruto and Sasuke just walked in, and a girl named TenTen glomped Sasuke. I laughed and said: “Y’all are the guys from earlier. When Kankuro was messing with that little boy.” I smiled and gaara walked up and said: “Oh kankuro was messing with a boy?” I giggled and said: “Kankuro-Kunnn come here, you too temari.” They both came over and said: “Yes Shina-Chan?” Gaara and I said: “Kankuro apologize to this young blonde boy.” Kankuro looks at me with pleading eyes and I looked at naruto and said: “I will apologize for Kankuro’s inconvenience.” Naruto said: “Ahh its ok. Oh by the way I’m Uzumaki Naruto. Who are you?” I smiled and said: “Haha I am Shinigami Nariko, in other words Death God Nariko.” Yuu and sky both said: “And her name is really true. She is a death god.” I giggled and said: “On all of our missions I killed people without hesitant.” Naruto started to back up. I said: “And who is that raven haired boy?” Sasuke walked up and said: “Why should I tell you?” I giggled and said: “Oh you must be an Uchiha. Itachi told me there was only one left. I just didn’t think he would look like you. Haha I mean itachi was pretty ugly, but Madara was cute.” Sasuke blinked at me and said: “You talked to my brother?” I said: “And killed him. So you are Uchiha Sasuke. How are you gonna go about reviving your clan?” he stared at me.
Have you forgotten everything that I wantedDo you forget it nowYou never got ItDo you get it nowYea yea yea yea yea Yea yea yea yea yea Ah ah ah ahAh ah ah ah

Sasuke then whispered: “I’m the last uchiha?” My face turned serious and I said: “Unless you want me to change that. I can kill you as well if you want.” Sasuke looked at me eyes wide opened and said: “Ah sorry I didn’t mean it like that. Uhm my clan….hmmmm I’m gonna have to find someone to help me revive it.” I sighed and said: “How about two buns over there? She’s been glaring at me this whole time. She must like you, or she’s trying to make someone jealous.” Suddenly the sensei walked in and made us sit down. I giggled and said: “Hey mister when are we gonna start?” He looked at me and said: “NOW!” He threw tests at us and I finished them really quick. Everyone was done. He gave us one last question and half of the teams left. I smiled and then said: “So mister when do we get to the second part?” A wall broke and a lady said: “Follow me!”
Gotta get awayThere's no point in thinking about yesterdayIt's too late nowIt won't ever be the sameWe're so different nowYea yea yea yea yea

We all followed her to the forest of death. I laughed when we got there and she glared at me. She explained everything and we went in. I laughed when I saw naruto and sasuke behind me.
Have you forgotten Everything that I wantedDo you forget it nowYou never got ItDo you get it nowYea yea yea yea yea Yea yea yea yea yea Ah ah ah ahAh ah ah ah

Sky and Yuu stopped and threw them off track. Gaara appeared in front of me and I ran straight into him. Luckily he was caught off guard, but I accidently kissed him.
Gotta get awayThere's no point in thinking about yesterdayIt's too late nowIt won't ever be the sameWe're so different nowYea yea yea yea yea

Naruto Blushed and ran away. Too bad they don’t remember me. I miss them, more than they know it. Sasuke stared at me and said: “Do you know a Haruno Sakura?” I smiled and said: “I’m sorry Sasuke-Kun but she died 5 months ago.” Sasuke recognized my voice for a second and he jumped up and hugged me. I looked at him funny and said: “What was that for?” He said: “Because you aren’t dead!” I smiled and said: “Please don’t do that again, and don’t tell anyone. Forget about me!”

ForgottenYeah yeah yeahForgottenYeah yeah yeahForgottenYeah yeah yeahForgottenYeah yeah yeah