Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's Party ❯ Chapter 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(A/N) I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOORRRRRYYYYYY!!!!!! i didn't mean to update this SO late. it's that i had already written like half
of it or more, but something happened to my laptop and then i had to send it somewhere to get fixed. and then when i got it back something had happened
and all that i wrote wasn't there any more!So i had to remember everything and typ it all over again. then on top of that i had SO much homework and
other things to do! So yeah that sucked!!!! and again SORRY!!! well i've finally finished it and now here it is! chapter 12! ENJOY AND R&R!!!!!



To my reviewers:

armi_milla: Well now you're going to know what happense so ENJOY!!! oh, and glad you like it!!! Thanx for the review!!!

kandyapple08: Thanx for reviewing all my chaps and i'm glad you're enjoying reading it!!! well hope you like this chap! and i'll try to make them longer k?
R&R!!!

Fennec Fox Girl: Thanx! and glad you liked it!!! You keep writing too!!! ENJOY and R&R!!!

Magami: well here's more!! and thanx for the tips i'll try to make it longer and put 'sakura said' instead of Sakura: well hope that you're heads o.k. lol!
well Thanx for reviewing and hope you like!!!

Coolcat64: lol! well glad you liked it and don't worry i'll keep writing even if some updates are slower then others, like this one. well any who ENJOY!!!

sonicrider14: sorry bout the wait as i'v already mentioned the computer problem. Well here is the new chap!!! Hope that you like it!!! R&R!

Kappa_Bryant: Glad you liked it!!! Thanx for reviewing!!! Enjoy the new chap!!!


Discaimer: I do not own Naruto or any of the charachters in this fic!

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_++_+_+___++_+ _+_+_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_+_)_)()((*(*(*)_)_)+_+_+))()()_)_+_+_)*(*(*()_)_)__+__ ))()())(=





Chapter 12








Last time:

They were there for a little while longer until………………


This time:

Tenten: 'clears throught' "Are you two doen yet?" she asked while shining her flashlight in their faces.

They immediately broke apart and blushed one of the darkest shades of red you've ever seen.

Temari: "Guess you were right about them huh, Ino?" she said with a smile. As Ino was giggling in the backround.

Sasuke: "H-how long were you guys standing there?" he stuttered because of his embarassment.

"long enough!" Naruto said while laughing a little.

Sakura was still blushing and way too embarassed to talk.

"So, were you able to fix the lights Sakura." Lee asked.

Sakura was brought out of her little world and answered "No. None of the fuses were burned so it's probably a fallen power line. Which means we don't have
any light untill the storm is over and someone fixes it."

Lee: "So you are saying that we do not have any light whatsoever untill the storm passes?" he said starting to freak out.

Sakura just stood there and nobbed her head.

"NOOOO!!!! Mary Shaw will get us all!!!!" Lee started to scream. 'SLAP' Tenten smacked him right across the face.

"Snap out of it Lee! It was just a movie!" Tenten said.

"Thank you Tenten." Lee said giving a thumbs up and a toothy grin. "You are right it is just a movie! the power of youth is on my side!"

SILENCE

Shiba: "Alrighty then. So what now?" she asked breaking the awkwared silence.

"Well since no one is going anywhere any time soon, why don't we set up some futons in the living room and move all the furniture?" Ino chimmed in.

Hinata: "y-yeah, that seems l-like a good i-idea." she added.

"It is. Who would of thought that Ino could actually come up with a good idea like this?" Sakura teased.

"ha ha very funny Sakura." she said not too happy about Sakuras comment. "forhead girl." she said under her breath so no one would hear.

Sakura: "What was that?"

Ino: "oh, nothing nothing at all." she lied.

Sakura: "whatever. I have extra futons upstairs so, some of us can go up and get them while the others stay here and re-arange the living room."
she suggested.

Neji: " that's fine. The guys will stay down here and the girls can go up and get the futons." he said.

"That works." all of them said in unison.

Upstairs with the girls:

Ino: "So Sakura, how was you're little makeout sesion with Sasuke?" she asked with a grin.

"W-what?" Sakura said blushing again.

Shiba: "yeah cuz, how was kissing you're new boyfriend?" she asked with a giggle.

Sakura: "H-he's not my boyfriend." she stuttered. 'yet' she thought to herself.

Temari: "Oh, come on! You can not kiss a guy like that and say he's not you're boyfriend." she said.

Tenten: "yeah Sakura, Temari's right."

Sakura: "I know but..."

Shiba: "But what?"

Sakura: "I don't know how he feels about me."

Ino: "He kissed you! that has to mean something!" she exclaimed.

Temari: "yeah, and i bet he likes you a lot he just dosen't want to admit it."

Sakura: "I know, but i don't see you five going for the guy you like!"

Everyone was quiet for a while.

Tenten: "w-well....ummm....?" she didn't know what to say.

Ino: "because they haven't given us a hint that they liked us."

Sakura: "Ino, Shikamaru groped you! twice!" she said.

Ino: "well that doesn't mean that he likes me!"

Sakura: "He said he 'couldn't resist' i think that's a sighn."

Temari: "yeah, Ino."

Ino: "what about you and Lee?" she asked.

Temari: "w-well you see..."

Ino: "He even told you he liked you in front of everyone!!! I think that's you're sighn!" she said a little loud.

Tenten: "she does have a point Temari." she agreed.

Temari: "What? how about you Tenten? you haven't doen anything to get Neji! so I wouldn't be talking!." she shouted.

Hinata: "G-girls please c-calm d-down." she said in her small, shy voice.

Tenten: "i'm just waiting for a good moment, that's all." she said completely ignoring Hinata's plead.

Temari: "yeah right! You're just scared."

Tenten: "ME?!? What about you?" she shouted back.

Ino: "how about you're both scared and we end this fight."

"Shut up Ino!" they both said.

"No, you all Shut up!!!" Sakura screamed getting anoyed.

"We weren't asking for you're oppinion!!" they shouted back to her.

Hinata: "girls please stop." she pleaded, but was ignored again.

So they continued fighting and Hinata was there just trying to make them stop.

Down stairs with the boys:

Naruto: "hey, Neji?" he asked

"What?" Neji anwered back.

"Why did you say that the girls should go upstairs and the boys should stay down stairs?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah, why couldn't we mix? Kibab asked. "like some boys up with the girls and some girls with the boys." he added.

Neji: "simple," he said. "I wanted to see what prank we could pull on the girls."

Sasuke: "What's with you and pulling pranks all of a sudden Hyuga?" he asked.

"What afraid that i'm going to pull onw on you again?" Neji teased. and Sasuke tryed to ignore him. "Or you don't want us to scare you're girlfriend?"
he added.

"She's not my girlfriend!" Sasuke snapped.

"Sure, whatever you say." Neji said.

Kiba: "So what do you have in mind for a prank, Neji." he asked.

"Well..." Neji answered.

Then all of their attention was turned to the voices of the arguing girls upstairs. They heard yelling from everyone but HInata of course.

Lee: "What do you think there fighting about?" he asked wondering what could be going on.

"I don't know." Shikamaru said. " All women are so troublesome." he added.

"Hey Kiba can't you use you're super good, dog hearing or something?" Naruto asked.

"I guess I can if everyones quiet." Kiba answered.

"o.k. so everyone shut up and let him hear!" Naruto yelled a tad too loud.

"yeah, we heard you baka! you didn't need to scream!" Sasuke yelled back.

Kiba: "just settle down so i can lister." he told them.

"fine." Sasuke said.

"So what are they talking about?" Lee asked.

Kiba: "Their talking about us." he said.

Sasuke: "What are they saying?"

Kiba: "they just stoped talking about Sasuke and his kiss with Sakura. And now Sakura is talking to Ino about Shikamaru groping her." he answered

Shikamaru: "What a drag." he said lazily

Naruto: "are they saying anything else?"

Kiba: "hold on." he said as he listened closer. "Now their talking about why Temari isn't going for Lee yet, even after he confessed he liked her."

"and?" Lee asked hopefully.

"Now Temari is yelling at Tenten for not making a movie on Neji even though everyone knows she likes him." Kiba said. By this time their shouting got
loud enough for all of them to hear not just Kiba and Akamaru.

'yeah right! You're just scared.' they all heard Temari say.

'ME?!? What about you?' They heard Tenten shout back.

'How about you're both scared and we end this fight.' Ino screamed at both of them.

'Shut up Ino!' they hears Temari and Tenten say at the same time.

'No, you all Shut up!!!'They hears Sakura scream getting irretated.

'We weren't asking for you're oppinion!!' Tenten, Ino, and Temari shouted back.

And so on they heard the yelling of the girls and listed. Soon Neji forgot all about his prank untill Sasuke used his fire jutsu (i forgot what it was called)
and lit his sock on fire.

"Is something buning?" Neji asked. He looked down and screamed 'AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!' He started to run around the house trying to make the fire go away, but
it didn't work.

"I'm going to be burned alive!" He shouted screaming again and then crashing against something and falling down.

"Calm down Neji. Are you o.k?" said Lee trying not to laugh too hard while everyone else was laughing their butt off, especialy Sasuke.

"Does it look like i'm o.k?" Neji asked furiousely.

Then fire finally died down from all the running, and falling, he did around the house.

Sasuke: "You o.k. Hyuga?" he asked still cracking up.

Neji just glared at him with killer intent.

Naruto: "Did you get enough excersise there Neji?" he added still laughing too.

Neji turned his glare to Naruto, but he was laughing to hard to notice. "That wan't funny." Neji said.

"Oh. yes it was." Sasuke said laughing harder.

So they were there laughing at what just happend. Kiba was holding his stomach and rolling around, Naruto was sitting on a chair cracking up, and Shikamaru
was on couch being the lazy bumb that he is. Lee was trieing not to laugh for Neji's sake, but was failing miserabely, and Sasuke was standing in front
of him laughing really hard.

"Shut the hell Up!" Neji finally screamd.

"alright, alright Neji. No need to get all touchy about it, it was just a joke." Kiba said.

"how troublesome." Shikamaru added while still on the couch.

"Well someone owes me a new pair of black, ankel socks!" Neji shouted.

After that statement they just all bust out laughing again!

Upstairs:

"STOP!!!!" shouted....Hinata? WOW! she raised her voice!

"H-hinata?" asked Sakura stunned that shy, little Hinata actually screamed at them.

"Can you all just please stop fighting?" she pleaded, without stuttering!

"Yeah, she's right. There is no reason for us to be fighing." agreed Temari.

"yeah, sorry everyone." said Ino.

"I'm sorry too." said Tenten.

"Me too." Shiba said.

"why are you apologizing shiba? you didn't do anything." Sakura asked.

"I know, but i didn't want to be left out so i just said something." she replied.

"well now that we've talked and said sorry, let's go do what we came here to do and get the futons." Ino suggested.

So they got the futons and went down stairs to put them in the living room.

Down stairs;

"o.k. all doen." Said Naruto when they were finished moving furniture.

"Finally! I thought we would never finish." Kiba added.

"We have the futons! ready to put them in the living room?" Shiba said as she walked down the stairs with everyone else behind her.

"yeah, it's all set!" replied Lee.

"o.k." She said back.

After they set them down sasuke began to count them.

Sasuke: "umm...why are there only six futons?" he asked.

Sakura: "well you see..." she began. "I only have six futons, so we're going to have to share." she said laughing nervously while putting her hand
behind her head.

"What?!?" they all yelled.











(A/N) Well sorry again that it was late!!!! So hope you liked it and PLEASE REVEIW AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!! i'll update sooner next time!!