Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's Party ❯ Sing-off! (Part 3) ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(A/N) SORRY!!! I'm really sorry this didn't come out sooner! It's just that I was REALLY stuck on what song Temari should sing. It really messed me up trying to think of a song, it was ever harder then picking Hinata's. I ended up picking something that was o.k. i guess. But i wanted it to be better. Hope that you guy's like it though. AND my little anoying sister stole my laptop from my room and started to play with it with my cousine. That cost me some time, since she wouldn't give it back for like two days. AND she deleted some of the stuff that I had already writtten so that didn't help. But enough of my complaining. Hope that you guys like this chap! and please R&R!!!

To my AWESOME reviewers:

sonicrider14: well glad that you liked the last chap! and hope i didn't make you wait too long. lol. And that's a good idea, I can just imagin Naruto spazzing. lol. But I don't thihnk i'll use it. thanx though. hope you like this CHAP!

Destenyne: No don't devour Sasuke!!! See I already updated!! and I'm NOT crazy either! And yes, i'm also glad that I made her sing a song and not anything else. lol. anyway, glad that you liked it! and hope that you like this chap too!!! ENJOY!!!

Vospader21: Thank you!!! And I'v been trying really hard to get my spelling right. And I wouldn't say geniouse, more like mad scienist. lol. well, thanks again for the review! HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAP!! and R&R!!!

Naruto Fan Club: I feel the same way! Sorry that you had to bang youre head, though. hehe. well glad you liked! keep R&Ring.

SmilezPeepz: Yeah, I was really happy when I saw that you updated. well i hope that you like my fic! tell me what you think of it!

Fennec Fox Girl: Yeah, I liked writing that. and i'm glad that you liked the chap! oh, and can't wait for youre update! hope you like this chap!!! and ENJOY!!!

My must reads:
Well, if youre and Inuyasha fan. I suggest you read, "I love the cook, I mean to cook." by: animelover4ever. It's really good. NOw back to Naruto. "Life is Lovelier the second time around." by: Destenyne. and "Hinata and Naruto." also, by: Destenyne, and it was updated recently. oh, and "Neji and Tenten: 100 love stories." by: Fennece Fox Girl. And I think that's it. so READ!

************************************************************************ *************************************************************************** *********

Disclaimer: Yes, yes, we ALL know that I do NOT ow Naruto OR the characters. AND I don't own the song's either. "Chemicals React," is by: Aly and A.J. and "Fabulous" is by: Ashley Tisdal. ON WITH THE STORY!!!





Sing-off! (Part 3)





Last time:
***********

"Well, in any case. Temari, you're up!" Ino said.

"Can't wait." Temari said almost as non-enthusiastcly as Tenten.


This time:
***********

"What are you waiting for? Hurry and pick youre song!" Ino whinned to Temari.

"I'm going, be patient will ya?" Temari replied looking through her iPod list.

"Yeah, piggy. Are you THAT eager to go next?" Sakura asked.

"NO! It's just that she takes SO long!" Ino replied.

"Ino, you just told her to start looking, like, three minutes ago." Tenten stated.

"Well, that's three minutes of my life that have been wasted." Ino said/screamed back.

"You have a life?" Temari asked looking up from her iPod.

"YES, I do!!! Now get back to looking!!!" Ino yelled angerly.

"Sir, yes, sir!" Temari suluted and went back to looking.

Ino was steaming.

"I-ino, a-are you o-o.k?" asked Hinata a bit nervouse. (or more then usual.)

"Yeah, I'm just great!" Ino responded sarcasticely.

"AWWW. Is the piggy mad?" Sakura asked mockingly.

"Whatch it bilboard brow!" Ino said, all her anger resurfacing.

"You know Ino, youre really easy to tease." Shiba said out of no where.

"No I'm not!" Ino yelled back.

"Sure, whatever you say." Shiba said back with a giggle.

"Why you litt-" Ino started, but was cut off.

"Done." Temari said in victory.

"FINALLY!" Ino said, forgetting about what she was going to say to Shiba.

"It didn't take THAT long." Temari said.

"Well to me it did." Ino said crossing her arms.

"Ignor the blond pig." Sakura said to Temari.

"Yeah, just go out there and wow those judges!" Tenten siad, pumping her fist in the air.

"I'm not a blond pig!" Ino argued.

"Of course not." Shiba said, again with sarcasm.

"You are SO dead!" Ino said about to jump her.

"Stop." Hinata said stopping Ino.

"Wha-" Ino said, but then fell from losing her balace.

"Clumsy much?" Sakura asked, laughing and giving Ino hand.

"Shut up!" she replied while taking her best friends hand.

"Anyway, Temari go on out there and show them what you got!" Tenten said, again pumping her fist.

"Thanks guys, that's just what I'll do." Temari said with confidence, as she walked to the 'stage'.

"What was all the noise in the back?" asked Kiba when Temari came to stand in front of them.

"Oh nothing, just Ino being her crazy, blond self." Temari answered.

"Troublesome woman." Shikamaru said with a sigh.

"O.k. so what are you going to sing?" Neji asked getting back on topic.

"Chemcals react." She replied simply.

"The one by those two blond chicks?" asked Naruto.

"Aly and A.J. Yeah." Temari answered.

"I'm not even going to ask how you knew that." Kiba said looking at Naruto.

"What? I can't liked them?" Naruto asked.

*insert crickets*

"Well then, let's continue." Neji siad. ignoring Naruto.

"Do you're very best my lily of the sand." Lee said, grining and giving a thumbs up. (a/n. gag!)

Temari blushed, but nobbed and pressed play. She turned around and started to sing the song.


/You make me feel out of my element
Like I'm walkin' on broken glass
Like my worlds spinnin' in slow motion
And you're movin' too fast.\


/Were you right, was I wrong
Were you weak, was I strong, yeah
Both of us broken
Caught in the moment
We lived and we loved
And we hurt and we joked, yeah./

She then turned and looked at Lee.

/But the planets all aligned
When you looked into my eyes
And just like that
The chemicals react
The chemicals react.\

She broke eye contact and continued the song. But Lee was still stairing at her.

/You make me feel out of my element
Like I'm drifting out to the sea
Like the tides pullin' me in deeper
Makin' it harder to breathe./

/We cannot deny,
How we feel inside
We cannot deny./

/Were you right, was I wrong
Were you weak, was I strong, yeah
Both of us broken
Caught in the moment
We lived and we loved
And we hurt and we joked, yeah./

/But the planets all aligned
When you looked into my eyes
And just like that
The chemicals react.
The chemicals react./

/Kaleidoscope of colors
Turning hopes on fire, sun is burning
Shining down on both of us
Don't let us lose it (don't let us lose it...)/


/Were you right, was I wrong
Were you weak, was I strong, yeah
Both of us broken
Caught in the moment
We lived and we loved
And we hurt and we joked, yeah./

Temari then met Lee's gaze again, and sang the last bit of the song.

/We lived.
We loved.
We hurt.
We joked.
We're right.
We're wrong.
We're weak.
We're strong.
We lived to love./

/But the planets all aligned
When you looked into my eyes
And just like that
Watch the chemicals react
And just like that
The chemicals react./

/(The chemicals react)/

She turned away from Lee and gave a big sigh of relief.

"WOW! Temari that was great!" Tenten said coming up to Temari.

"Yeah, I didn't know you could sing that well." Sakura said from behing Tenten.

"Thanks." Temari replied.

"So judges, what's the verdict?" Ino asked, turning to the 'judges.'

"It was an o.k. preformance." Neji said flatly.

"Yeah, it was pretty good." Kiba added.

"It was great, especially the song." Naruto said.

"Dobe." Sasuke said, while leaning on his arm.

"What was that teme?" Naruto asked getting mad.

"I said, dobe." Sasuek repeated unfazed by Naruto's anger.

"Don't fight during judging." Ino shouted at them.

"Yes, ma'am." Naruto said, and then was silent. 'She's scary when she's mad.' He thought to himselfe looking at her.

"Good." Ino said smiling (bipoler much?) "What did you think Shika?" she asked turning to him.

"Troublesome." He answered, giving his usual reply.

"Hn. O.k." Sasuke (who else?) answered.

"Lee?" Ino said turning in his direction.

"I thought that was the most youthfully amazing preformance I have ever seen." Lee responded with a grin.

"Thank you Lee." Temari said with a slight blush. (but u couldn't see it, it's still dark.)

"No problem!" He said giving his signature pose. (a/n. *shivers*)

"Thank you judges, now we have the extraordinary, fabulouse, and all together wonderful, me!" Ino said cheering for herself.

"She's a bit conceited, isn't she?" Shiba whispered to Sakura.

"Oh, you have no idea." Sakura replied looking at Ino.

"Well, hurry up and pick a song!" Temari screamed.

"Don't worry about it Tem Tem, I'v already got one in mind." Ino replied, taking out her iPod and finding her song.

"Tem tem?" Temari asked.

'Yeah, isn't it cuters?!" Ino said with a squeal.

"Ummm....no, and cuters?" Temari said lifting an eye brow.

"Yes, cuters. Do I have to repeat myself SO many times." She said with a sigh.

"No, but you con stop making up words." Temari said starting to get aggrivated.

"And they say I'M easy to tease." Ino mummbles still scrolling down the long list.

"What was that?" Temari asked holding up her fist.

"Found it!" Ino said, completely ignoring Temaris question and skipping to the 'stage' area.

"So, what are you going ot sing?" Neji asked, rather bored.

"Fabulous." Ino replied

"That's an actual song?" Kiba asked a bit skeptical. "Or are you being conceited again?" He added.

"YES, it IS a real song. And NO I'm not being conceited." Ino siad starting to get mad.

"Hey, isn't that the song that Sharpy sing's in, 'High School Musical 2'?" Naruto asked her.

"Yeah, it is." Ino said getting all happy again. (a/n. bipoler.)

"What's with all these disney channal songs? Neji said. "And Naruto how do you know all of them?" He added looking at Naruto.

"umm....I was bored one day and it was the only thing on, so I watched it." Naruto replied scratching the back of his head.

Everyone sweatdropped.

"And he said he wants to be Hokage." Kiba said under his breath, so no one would hear.

"I actually found, 'High School Musical 2', to be filled with youthful and energetic preformances of youth filled young people." Lee said. "It's really quite the insperation." He added.

Everyone looked at him like he was crazy.

"Can we just get on with this?" Sasuke said in his usual monotone voice.

"Sure." Ino said with a grin as she plugged her iPod into the speakers.

She took a breath and started to sing.


/It's out with the old, in with the new,
Goodbye clouds of gray, hello skies of blue
A dip in the pool, a trip to the spa
Endless days in my chaise
The whole world according to moi./

/Excuse Me./

She said acting like she was talking to someone.

/Thank You./

/Iced tea imported from England,
Lifeguards imported from Spain,
Towels imported from Turkey,
And Turkey imported from Maine,/

/We're gonna relax and renew,/

/You, go, do!/

She said while wagging her finger at the 'judges' like she was commanding them.

/I want fabulous,
That is my simple request,
All things fabulous,
Bigger and better and best,
I need something inspiring to help me get along,
I need a little fabulous is that so wrong?/

/Fetch me my Jimmy Choo flip flops,
Where is my pink prada tote?
I need my tiffany hair band,
Then I can go for a float./

She said pointing her finger commandingly again.

/A summer like never before./

/I want more!/

She said waving her hands in the air.

/She wants fabulous,
That is her simple request,
All things fabulous,
Bigger and better and best,
She needs something inspiring to help her get along,
She needs a little fabulous is that so wrong?./

/Fabulous pool,(Eww.) fabulous splash, (read my lips.)
Fabulous parties even fabulous trash,
Fabulous fashion,(No!) fabulous bling,(Yeah!)
She's got to have fabulous everything./

/Nothing to Discuss
Everything's got to be perfect./

/For me./

She said pointing at her self.

/She wants fabulous,
That is her simple request,
All things fabulous,
Bigger and better and best,
She needs something inspiring to help her get along,
She needs a little fabulous is that so wrong?/

/This won't do, that's a bore,
That's insulting, I need more!/

She said pointing to random things and singing it with an attitude.

/I need, I need,
I need, I need,
I need, I need./

/I Need FABULOUS!/

/(FABULOUS!)/

/Fabulous Hair, fabulous style,
Fabulous eyes and that fabulous smile./

/I like what I see,
I like it a lot./

/Is this absolutely fabulous?/

/Fabulous, Fabulous, Fabulous?/

/Absolutely... NOT!/

She ended with her hand in front of her.

"Ino, that was the PERFECT snobby song for sing." Shiba said.

"Yeah, it was TOTALLY you." Sakura added.

"You and Sharpy are like one and the same." Tenten said with a giggle.

"I know, I know." She said smiling. "Hey, wait! I'm not snobby." Ino added, smile now completely gone.

"No, of course not." Temari said sarcasticely, patting her on the back.

"Anyway, what do you say judges?" Tenten asked.

"It showed the wonderful youthfulness within the song." Lee said with a grin.

"Yeah, what bushy brow just said." Naruto added.

"It was good, I guess." Kiba said. 'Arf!' Akamaru added, popping up out of Kibas jacket.

"Hn. o.k." Sasuke gave his usual answer.

"It was fine." Neji said.

Everyone turned to Shikamaru.

"Troublesome. It was pretty good." He said, with his head leaning against his hands and his eyes closed.

"So, now that that's done. What do we do now?" asked Shiba.

"Now we vote on who wins!" Ino said cheerfully.

"WE vote, even the people who sung?" Temari asked.

"Yup! But you can't vote for youre self of course." Ino replied.

"So, how are we going to do this?" aske Naruto.

"We'll use that bowl, pen, and paper from 7minutes in Heaven." Ino said simply.

"O.k. so we can start now, right?" asked Shiba.

"Yeah, just grab a peice of paper, write down youre vote, and put it in the bowl when I pass by you." Ino said, while going over to grab the bowl.

So everyone did as they were told, even Shikamaru and Sasuke, and wrote down their vote on the paper.

"You done?" Ino asked.

"Yeah."

"Yup!"

"Yeah, believe it!"

"Y-yes."

"Hn."

"Yes!"

And a few nobbes.

"O.k." Ino said passing by them all with the bowl.

"Now let's find out who wins!" Ino said excitedly.








TBC..............


IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!!!: YOU guy's will vote for who YOU want to win. So chose which girl you liked best! The one you vote for the most will win.
..........................



(A/N) Well that's chapter 19! i never thought that it would be THIS long. but anyway I hope that you like it!!! This chap ACTUALLY didn't come out like at 5 in the morning or something. lol. well tell me what you think. and i'll try to update before school starts (Which for me is monday)!!! R&R people!!!