Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's Party ❯ Scary Stories (Part 2) ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(A/N.) Hello, Mina (everyone)!!!! Sorry that this is out later then expected(ish). It WAS supposed to be out yesterday, but it was kinda my Birthday, so I was a little busy. lol. I had a sleepover on Friday and we stayed up until 4 and thn we woke up at 7:30 'cause my dog jumped on one for my freinds. Then we woke up again at 9 to eat breakfast. I was a little dead Saturday night, but it was fun! hehe. It would have been out like in the middle of the week or somehing, but I wasn't in the writting mood because I was sad since I found out that my BEST freind was moving. I cried so much! And school and homework so did NOT help. (evil teachers) Anyway, I'm happy(ish) again because it was my birthday and i get to spend a lot of time with her before she leaves, so I wrote chapter 22!!! well, enogh about me to the good stuff!!! HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAP!!!

To my AMAZING reviewers:

Vospader21: *has heart attack then comes back* You scared the living thing out of me! Were you TRYING to give me a heart attack. lol. Well, I'm glad that you liked it! and CURSE YOU AN!!!! hehe. =) and thanks! Hope that you enjoy this chapter too!!! R&R!!!

Sonicrider14: Poor Shika, you knocked him out. lol. and thanx for the review. And I know, I wanted to put Garra and Sai and other people in it, but them i'm like too many people or too many couples, cuz they need grils too. lol. Anyway, I just ended up with these characters and Shiba. BUT my ext story will have a LOT more of the characters in it. Thanks again!!! hope you like!!!

Destenyne: CORRECT!!! Ding ding ding!!! we have a winner!!! hehe. Here's your home made BIG cookie. *hands you BIG cookie.* And since you've asked so nicely, I descided that I'd put like a little summery/sneack peak of my next story at the end of this chap. So, now you'll know more about what it's about. hehe. and THANKS for the review!!!! I always found Kouga and Inuyashas fights funny. lol. true true. If Songo finds out that it was you and not Miroku, she's going to knock you out with her Hiritekos (I so didn't spell that right!) lol. *sees sango* Hey Songo guess what? hehe.

cake1794: Lol yeah. I was laughing a lot while writting that and I'm glad you liked it!!! THANX FOR REVIEWING!!! ENJOY!!!

Fennec Fox Girl: Thanks!!! I"m really gald that you liked it and thank you for reviewing!!! HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAP TOO!!! R&R!!!


My must reads:

Of course, "Life is lovelier the second time around" by: Destenyne and "Hinata and Naruto." also by: Destenyne.

"Neji and Tenten: 100 Love stories." By: Fennece Fox Girl.

And "Puzzle Called War." By: SmilezPeepz. and the prequel "Truely, Deserately." They're nothe really good! check them out!!!

that's all for today!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% %%%%%%%%


Disclaimer: NO NO NO NO NO!!!! I do not own Naruto or any of the characters in this fic! *sigh* so sad. and I don't own Full Metal Alchemist. I don't own anything!!! WAHHH!!!






Scary Stories (Part 2)



Last time:
~~~~~~~~~~

"Anyone want to be next?" asked Tenten.

"Oh! ME ME!!!!" Shiba said raising her hand and swinging it with excitment.

This time:
~~~~~~~~~~

"Ummm....okay, go ahead Shiba." said Ino.

"YAY!!! o.k. so, it was a dark and stormy night-" she began happily, but was cut off.

"Dark and stormy night? Why can't you just start it normally?" Asked Tenten.

"Well, that's the traditional way of starting a scary story, someone had to use it!" Shiba answered.

"Whatever, just go on." Temari said.

"O.k. so it was a dark and stormy night, well not really, more like a stormy afternoon. Anyway, there was this group of girls that were hanging out at their freinds house. The girl who lived in the house had a collection of porcelain dolls. (A/n, you know, those really creepy glass dolls.) One girl picked up one of the dolls and looked at it carefully, admiring the clothing and the hair. After she was done inspecting the doll she put it back down in it's orginal spot on the couch. The four girls played in the room for a while, until they got hungry and decided to go and eat something. But when they were about to open the door, it was locked! They all got scared and started to panic. One of the girls jumped on the bed and grabbed a pillow and hugged it to herself. Under the pillow was....." She said getting everyone's attention.

"...the very same porcelain doll that was placed on the couch earlier! They heard a scream from nowhere and ran to the door, that had somehow unlocked itself, and ran down stairs. When they got there they found that the girls parents had been tied up to some chairs in the dinning room with three porcelain dolls with knives standing next to them. As soon as the girls saw the scene before them, they screamed in horrer as the dolls started to come closer, and closer, and closer to where they were standing. Then before the dolls completely reached them, they ran out of the house, never to go back again. The girls parents weren't so lucky." Shiba said gimly. "And they lived happily ever after, the end!" She said with a smile, completely changing the mood after her story.

Almost everyone had their jaw drpped. I mean if someone just told a story like that and then said, 'they lived happily ever after. I'd be like, what the heck!

"Shiba, that was a really bad way to end that story." Sakura told her.

"No, it wasn't. I wanted to end on a bit of a happy note, you know, lighten things up?" Shiba replied with a grin.

"I agree with youthful Shiba, all youthful stories should end on a youthully, youthful happy note!" Lee exclaimed with a grin.

"Yeah, but it's a SCARY story! It's supposed to end on a sour note." Temari pointed out.

"It doesn't matter how it ends, it matters if it was good or not." Shiba said, waving Mr. Wuffums in the air.

"Are you bipoler?" Ino asked.

"Me? Bipoler? Arin't you talking about yourself?" Shiba answered her question with another question.

"I am so NOT bipoler!!!" Ino screamed angerly.

"Well, I think you are." Shiba replied.

"That's because youre weird! You don't think I'm bipoler, do you guys?" she said turning towards them.

"Ummm....."

"Well....."

"Yes, yes we do." Temari said simpley, since everyone else didn't know how to answer.

"How can you think that? Of course I'm not!" She shouted at Temari about to cry for some unknown reason.

"O.k. o.k. youre not! Sheesh, you don't have to cry." Temari said.

"YAY!!! you don't think I'm bipoler anymore!" Ino said, smiling cheerfully and clapping her hands together.

"Bi-po-ler." Shiba whispered to Tenten.

"Oh, yeah." Tenten whipsered back.

"What was that Tenten?!" Ino yelled more then asked.

"What was what?" Tenten asked as is she didn't know what Ino was talking about.

"Okay then, never mind." she answered smiling and retuning to her nomal self. (If you can really call HER normal.)

*insert sweet dropping*

"Troublesome," sighed Shikamaru. "Let's just continue with this nonsence." he said lazily.

"Yes, that's a very good idea Shikamaru, and it's NOT nonsence." Ino said lookng at him.

"Whatever." he replied simpy.

"Hey Temari, why don't you tell the story of that haunted house in Suna?" asked Sakura.

"What haunted house? I wanna know, I wanna know!!!" Shiba said jumping up and down.

"Yes, you should tell youre youthful story, my youthful lily of the sand!" Lee said, giving her a thumbs up.

"Oh. alright then." Temari said.

"There's this legend surrounding this REALLY old house in suna. When we were kids my parents used to tell us the story so we wouldn't go near the house. They would say that there used to be this couple that lived in the house, after years together the husband developed a drinking problem. One night he came VERY late from the bar, his wife was NOT happy and told him he had to stop or she'd file for divorse. This angered the husband very much, he got violent and beat his wife to death. When he realized what he did, he paniced and chopped up his wife and buried all her body parts around the grounds of their house. The police found one of her legs in the backyard when they were investigating her disappearance and he was sent to jail for life. They bug up all the body parts except for one, the head." Temari said making it sound really scary.

'gulp' Tenten gulped scared.

"H-head?" Naruto asked.

Temari nobbed her head yes, then continued with the story. "No matter how hard they looked and how many times the husband told them where he burried it, they still couldn't find it. Some say that the ghost of the wife still lives in that house, waiting for revenge and serching for her missing head." Temari finished.

Needless to say, that scared pretty much everyone, well maybe except Shikamaru, but he was kind of asleep.

"Boo!" Shiba said popping up behiun them. She had gone behinde everyone when the story had ended and descided that it would be fun to scare everyone. Not a good idea when everyone in the room with you was a skilled ninja, not to mention that her cousin is one of the top medic nin's on Konoha AND has super human strength.

"AHHHH!" everyone, except sleeping beauty-I mean Shikamaru, screamed.

"HAHAHAHA!!! Th-that was HILARIOUSE!!!" Shiba said while cracking up, not even paying attention to all the glares currently directed at her.

"Shiba Winry Haruno!!! Don't EVER do that again!" Sakura screamed at her cousin, while giving her a nice bruise on the head.

"Gosh Saku-chan, you sound just like my mom." Shiba whinned holdong her head.

"I told you not to call me that!" Sakura said boncking her on the head again.

"Ouch!" Shiba said starting to fake cry.

"Win..." Tenten started.

"...ry?" Temari finished.

"Yes, Winry. That's my middle name. Have a problem with it?" Shiba asked after her little moment.

"No." Tenten and Temari said really fast.

"Winry...that's pretty cute." Kiba said smirking, which mad Shiba blush a little.

"Cute? Please! My middle name is way better!" Ino said.

"Oh really, so Ino, what IS you'r middle name?" Shiba asked her.

"Bara, Ino Bara Yamanaka!" Ino said proubly.

"I find that name quite youthful." Lee complimented.

"Figuers youre parents would give you a flower as youre middle name, I mean they do own a flower shop." Tenten said thoughtfully.

"Bara? Winry, is WAY better!" Shiba argued.

"No it is NOT!" Ino said back.

"Shut up!" Sakura said wacking them both.

"OW!!" they both said at the same time.

"Is it just me, or is Sakura being more violent then usual?" Naruto leand over and asked Shikamaru.

"PMS." was all Shikamaru said before putting his head back on his pillow.

"Shouldn't we keep going?" asked Sasuke from his stop.

"For once you're right Sasuke. So, who's the next victim?" Ino asked.

"V-victim?" asked Hinata nervousely.

"Oh, don't worry about it Hinata Ino was just playing, right?" Sakura said, then turned to Ino for her reply.

"Of course I wasn't!" Ino said.

"W-what?" Hinata said getting kind of scared.

"I was just kidding." Ino said with a small laugh at Hinata's reaction.

"Well, since you like scaring people, then why don't you go next?" asked Kiba.

"Okay then, I will." Ino said.

"You can start anytime bipoler princess." Shiba said teasingly.

"I AM NOT BIPOLER!!!" She screamed at her.

"Fine then, PMSing blond." Shiba said with a sly smirk.

"Oh, just shut up!!!" she shouted at her again.

"Just tell the stuid story! You two are giving me a migrane." Neji said rubbing his temples.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever girly man." Ino said waving him off.

'Grr.' Neji growled at Ino's little comment.

"Ino I think you made the little girl mad." Naruto said with a wide grin on his face.

Well, that earned him a black eye, courtesy of Neji Hyuuga himself.

"OWWW!!! What the freak did I do?" Naruto asked holdong his eye.

"Retard." Neji scoffed looking away.

"Meanie." Naruto said childishly, rubbing his sore eye.

"N-naruto, a-are you a-alright?" Hinata asked in concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said smiling at her.

She, of course blushed.

"Moving on," Sakura began, breaking the weird moment. "Pig, start youre story." she said to her best freind.

"Sure thing forehead." Ino said.

"Well, there was this girl who was REALLY pretty, everyone loved her and most other girls envied her beauty. One day there was an evil pink haired witch, that had been shunned for her ugly and unatractive HUGE forehead."

Sakura glared at Ino, but Ino was unfazed.

"The ugly witch hated the beautiful young blond and wished that she was as beutiful as she was. So, she made a spell so that the beautiful girl would turn ugly like her, and she'd be beautiful. Then, the very next day the beautiful young girl woke up to a horrible sight."

"She turned ugly?" asked Naruto.

"Worse! She had the biggest zitt EVER right in the middle of her forehead!!! She couldn't even cover it with her bangs!" Ino exclaimend. "She never went out into the open from that day on, the zitt never went away and the witch got everyones attention in her place." Ino said sadly.

"Are you seriouse? I think Naruto's story was better then that!" yelled Shiba.

"Yeah!" Naruto said. "Wait, what?" he asked dumbly.

"What about my youthful story?" Asked Lee, but he was ignored.

"Idiot." Sasuke said hitting Naruto over the head.

"Owchy!" Naruto said grabbing his head.

"Ino is that one of youre wacked out dreams?" asked Sakura.

"....no...." Ino lied.

"Lier!" Tenten yelled.

"O.k. so maybe it was dream. But it scared the crap out of me, so I descided to tell it." Ino said with a shrug.

"You think I'm an evil, ugly, unatractive, huge foreheaded witch?!" Sakura asked angerly.

"No, no of course not." Ino said getting scared.

"Well, she's kind of right Sakura." Naruto said from behinde Sakura.

"WHAT?!?" She screamed at him.

"Nothing! Don't listen to me." Naruto said, hiding behind Hinata.

"I thought so." she said then looked back at Ino. "Time for me to turn you into small peices of bacon, piggy." Sakura said cracking her kunckles.

"Come on Sakura, you don't want to do that." Ino said backing away.

"Oh, yes I do." Sakura said and then tackled Ino.

"AHHHH!!!!" was all you heard as Ino was beat up.

"Is it just me of has there been a LOT of fighting at this party?" asked Shiba as she watched her cousin beating up Ino.

"Well that's what happenese when you have so many people in one house for too long. Especially if their phsycotic girls." Neji answered.

"We're not phycotic." Tenten said.

"I didn't say you were, I said they were." Neji replied.

"No, you said phycotic GIRLS, that means all of us." Tenten pointed out.

"It doesn't matter, you know what I meant." Neji said.

"This really is a mad house isn't it Teme?" Naruto asked his best freind.

"Hn. I actually agree with you on this one dobe." Sasuke said.

"Ummm....what now?" asked Temari.






TBC........


Bara: Rose in Japanese.

So it would be, Ino Rose Yamanaka.





(A/N.) Short(ish) i know, but there's only 2 chaps left! and the next one shall be loger(ish) lol. and sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors, but i didn't proof read this that well. hehe. so I hope you liked the chap!! and now, for the Summery/sneak peak(ish) typ of thing for my next story, "Just a Joke, right?"


Summery/sneak peak for, "Just a Joke, right?
O.k. so here we go.

Hi my name is Sakura Haruno, I'm 17 years old and am a Jr. at Konoha High. I have a lot of freinds that just love to joke around with eachother. School lifes pretty good and cool, funny too with all the jokes and all. That remindes me there was this one time were me, Sasuke and Temari played this joke on...hey you know what this is really long so why don't I just tell you the stoy from the begining, it all started Sophomore year....

MWAHAHAH!!! that's all youre getting. But it's basically about their school life and how everything happenese with the joke and suff. It's going to be pretty freakin' awesome!!! well at least i think so! lol. The little summery thing isn't too good, but i was never good at summeries anyway.lol.

The main couple will be....SASUKE and SAKURA!!! who else? lol. of course NaruHina and NejiTenten. And I havn't made up my mind 100% about the other couples. So i need suggestions on that. Like who should Temari end up with, Lee or Shikamru?

Well that's all for now!! R&R!!! and most importantly ENJOY!!! it's 12:40 on a school nigh. I'm so dead. *hides form dad*


.