Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's Party ❯ Dinamic Entries?!? ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


(A/N) I'M SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY GUYS!!!! I'v been really busy with school and I had a sort of writers block on how to write this part. Well, I had a three day weekend so I had extra time on my hands and I finally got to writing this!!! Hope that you all like it!!! =) R&R!!! and most importantly, ENJOY!!!

To my LOVELY reviewrs:

Dante Son Of Sparda: Thanks so much!!! I'm really glad that you like it!!! and yeah, I think it should be Shika/Tem, too. well hope you like this chap!!!
Fennec Fox Girl: Glad you liked it!! and yes, sadly all good things do come to an end.=( well thanx for reveiwing and ENJOY!!!
Destenyne: Thanks for the review. *silence* oh, Sango! I thought I told you not to hit him so hard. Sango: *stops hitting Chizuru with Hiraikotsu* Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to. Me: *sigh* It's o.k. *brings Destenyne back to life* see what happenese when you grope someone. Well thanks again and ENJOY!!!
Sonicrider14: Lol. Thanks for reviewing!!! and glad that you like it!!! and no it's not over yet. It's this one and one more chap. THEN it's over and my new one starts! YAY! =) well ENJOY!!!
Vospader21: Oh it's fine. constructive critisizum is alright. And i know last chap was not one of my best ones. I just wasn't focused for some reason. well i hope that this one is better! so R&R and ENJOY!
cake1794: THANKS FOR THE REVIEW!!!! I'M REALLY GLAD YOU LIKED IT AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAP TOO!!! R&R!!!
Coolcat64: Of course I remember you! lol. well thanks for ALL the reviews. and I'm really glad that you liked all the chaps!!! and yes, a lot of things do happene when others fight!! hehe! well thanks again and R&R!!!

My must reads!!!:
'Live is Lovelier the second time around' by: Destenyne! Great story!
'Neji and Tenten: 100 love stories' by: Fennec Fox Girl! SUPER CUTE!!!!
'Puzzle Called War' by: Smilez Peepz. Really cool!
well that's it for now! GO READ!!! =)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
Disclaimer: Let's see...Don't own Bleach, don't own Inuyasha, don't own Code Geass, and don't own Naruto!





Dinamic Entries?!?

Last time:
**********

"This really is a mad house isn't it teme?" Naruto asked his Best friend.

"Hn. I actually agree with you on this one dobe." Sasuke answered.

"Umm.....what now?" asked Temari.

This time:
**********

"I say we hit the sack." Kiba said yawning.

"Yeah guys, I think we should." Tenten said, stretching a little bit after finishing her fight with Neji.

"Awww! I want to hear one more story!" Shiba whinned.

"O.k. O.k. fine. So who's going to tell it?" asked Sakura.

*silence*

"Oh, come on there must be someone who wants to do it." said Ino.

"I can youthfully tell another youthful story of youthfulness." Lee said with a grin.

"NO WAY!!!" Everyone shouted.

"It was only a youthful suggestion." Lee said, feeling very unyouthful at the moment.

"So who's going to tell one?" Tenten asked conpletly ignoring her teamates 'unyouthfulness.'

"Hey teme, why don't you tell one?" asked Naruto.

"I rather not dobe." Sasuke said in his usually stoic voice.

"But why not?" whinned Naruto.

"Come on Sakura's emo boyfriend, can't you tell us a stowy?" Shiba asked, and said the last part in a baby voice.

"I'm not freakin' emo." Sasuke hissed back.

"Yes you are! and hey you didn't deny being Sakuras' boyfriend." Shiba said raising a brow.

"Hn. I'm not emo and i'll tell you a stupid story." Sasuke said, ignoring th last part of the question.

"YAY! scary story!" Shiba said, letting Sasuke slide this time since she got what she wanted. (or she forgot.)

"O.k. there once was this little boy who loved to smile and be happy. He liked to be with his friends and train all day, but one day something happened that would chang his life forever. He was walking home from school when he heard screams coming from his house. He was scared at first, but then ran straight home to see what was happening. When he got there he was met with a scene that's straight out of a horror movie. There on the floor lie both his parents covered in their own blood, and standing over their corpses was a figure dressed in black with a bloody knife in it's right hand. "w-who are you?" The little boy demanded, but still was shaking violently. "Death." was the only answer the little boy got before the figure moved towards him and stabbed him. The little boy coughed up blood and lay there on the floor next to his parents' bodies. The little boy, by some miracle, survived the stabb to the stomach. But even though he survived he felt like a part of him had died, he was never happy and he never smiled or enjoyed life again." Sasuke said, ending his story.

"That was one of the most emo things i'v ever heard mr. emo." Shiba said, hugging mr. wuffums closer.

"Hey, is it me, or does that story sound familier?" asked Naruto.

"No Naruto, I too youthfully think it sounds familier." Lee said.

"Are you two, THAT stupid?" Shikamaru asked lazily.

"What? It's not like you know why it sounds so familier!" Naruto screamed back.

"You idiot. and you call Sasuke youre best friend." Shikamaru said shaking his head.

"Ummm....that's about THAT night, isn't it Uchiha?" Temari asked.

"Yeah, but as you can tell, there were some minor changes." Sasuke said plainly.

"Sasuke why would you want to tell that story anyway?" asked Sakura.

"I wanted to scare youre cousin for bothering me, and that's the scariest story I know." Sasuke replied with a shrugg.

"I'd say you'v accomplished youre goal." Neji said pointing at Shiba.

She was in the fetal position with mr. wuffums hugged tightly in her arms saying, "It was just a scary story, it was just a scary story." Over and over again while rocking back and forth.

"Well, that worked better then I thought." Sasuke said with a smirk.

"Hey Shiba, you alright?" asked Kiba.

"It was just a scary story, it was just a scary story." She reapeated.

"Wow, didn't think that would traumatize her that much." Ino said.

"Well, teme was traumatized." Naruto said.

"Yes, but that's because he was there you IDIOT!" Sakura screamed hitting him on the head.

"OW! Why do you all keep hitting me?" Naruto whinned.

"It's o.k. Naruto I won't hit you." Hinata said rubbing the bump on his head lightly.

"YAY Hinata!" Naruto said, and jumped up and hugged her.

"N-naruto!" Hinata said blushing madly before she...fainted.

*Sweatdrop*

"That's been happening WAY to much lately. I think it could be bad for her health." Tenten said.

"No, she'll be fine. Well, unless she faints and then hits her head on something. Now THAT would be bad." Sakura replied.

"True, true Pinky." Temari said.

"Will you STOP calling me pinky?!" Sakura yelled at her.

"Nop!" Temari said with a grin.

*sigh* "I give up!" Sakura said throwing her amrs up in defeat.

"Well, I think that it's about time that we go to sleep or something, 'cause I for one, am tiered." Ino said with a yawn.

"I think that Shikamaru's rubbing off on you Ino." Neji said.

"What maked you say that?" She asked sleepily before falling asleep on the futon.

"No reason." He said sweatdropping.

"Well, I think that we should just go to sleep." said Temari.

"I agree with my beautiful lily of the desert." Lee said.

"Whatever bushy brow, goodnight people." Naruto said then fell asleep next to the unconciouse Hinata.

"That was fast." Sakura said

"Hn." Sasuke said laying down.

The remaining ninja looked at eachother and just shrugged before they followed suit and laid down.

"'Night Sasuke." Sakura whispered.

"Hn." he said, about to lean in and kiss her when....

"Dinamic entry!!!"

A loud 'THUD' was heard as the door was knocked down to reveal...

"Guy-sensai?!?" Was everyones surprised answer.

"Hello my youthful comrads!" Guy said.

"Umm...what are you doing here?" asked Sakura.

"Well, some of the youthful sensais and I were fixing the fallen power line and then we descided to youthfully check on you guys, to make sure everything was youthfully o.k." Guy explained.

"we?" asked Neji.

And right on cue....

"Yo." Kakashi said popping up behinde guy.

"Hello." Kurani said stepping forward.

"Hey." Asuma said, also stepping forward.

"Well, now that we've youthfully seen that everything is alright, we'll be goi-" He stopped himself before he finished his sentence and looked around. That's when he notice that the boys and girls were sharing futons.

"What unyouthfulness is this?!" Guy yelled.

"Huh?" asked Tenten.

"You are all to young and youthful to be doing such unyouthful things!" Guy said pointing at them.

"What are you talking about?" asked Temari, but then looked around and saw what Guy probably was mad about.

"It's not what it looks like." Ino said waving her arms franticly.

"Oh, and what does it look like?" Kakashi asked.

"Like-like-like something!" Ino yelled.

"Like Sasuke almost kissing Sakura just now?" asked Kakashi with a smile.

"Yeah, like that!" Ino said. "Wait, what?!" she said a little surprised. (slow much)

Sasuke and Sakura: *blush*

"Lee my youthful student, how could you be doing something so unyouthful?" Guy asked with tears in his eyes.

"We were not doing anything unyouthful Guy-sensai. We were just sleeping together." Lee protested, but then he realized his HORRIBLE choice of words. "I mean-" But he didn't get to fix his little mistake.

"I KNEW IT!!!! LEE HOW COULD YOU?!" Guy screamed.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, you are all far too young for such things." Kakashi said.

"Umm...why is Hinata unconciouse?" Kurani asked.

"Oh, she fainted when Naruto hugged her." Kiba said.

"Naruto?" she asked kind of shocked.

"Yeah." answered Kiba.

"If you did anything inaproppriate to my student I WILL hurt you." Kurani said to Naruto.

"I w-would n-never." Naruto said frightend by her sudden mood change.

"Well back on topic, what were you doing?" asked Asuma.

"Better yet, what were you going to do after you kissed Sakura, Sasuke?" Kakashi asked slyly.

"N-nothing." Sasuke stuttered blushing.

"CALM DOWN SAKUNO!" came a harsh whisper from somewhere in the dark house, well more like scream.

Everyone dropped what they were talking about and focused on where the noise had come from.

"Hey, Shiba that kinda of sounded like youre-" Sakura started to say, but was cut off by another harsh whisper (scream).

"I'm done with being calm, Nanami! That Uchiha boy will pay for touching my daughter!!!" the lady called, Sakuno yelled.

"Sakura, that sounded a lot like-" Shiba started, but she too was cut off.

'BAM!'

A loud sound was heard and two women came rolling out of the dark.

"MOM?!?" Shiba and Sakura said in unison. (a/n. GASP)

"Hello girls. hehe" Nanami, Shiba's mom, greeted laughing awkwardly.

"What are you and Aunti Sakuno doing here?" Shiba asked.

"Umm...well you see, we've kind of been her the whole time." Nanami answered.

"WHAT?!?!" All of the young ninja shouted.

"T-the WHOLE time?" asked Sakura.

"Yes. Now that we've astablished that. Time to die Uchiha!" Sakura's mom, Sakuno, yelled.

"Wait, mom! Calm down!" Sakura said holding her mom back.

"Well, I was going to suggest telling youre mother about this Sakura, but I guess that won't be necessary anymore." Kakashi said.

"I take it Sakura's mom saw Sasuke and Sakura's many make-out's." Temari said.

"You bet I did!!! I'm going to break youre hands for touching my daughter!!!!" Sakuno yelled struggeling to get out of her daughters hold.

"Now I see where Sakura get's all that violence from." Naruto said to himself.

"So, I see you'v meet a new boy Shiba. Is he youre boyfriend now?" asked Nanami.

"MOM!" Shiba shouted with a slight blush on her face.

"Just kidding." she said with a smile.

"What are you doing here anyway, I thought that you were back home." Shiba asked her mom.

"Well, you see-" Nanami started, but was stopped mid-sentence. (a/n. wat's up with people getting cut off today?)

'BOOM!!!'

"WHAT NOW?!" Sakura shouted as she looked to the source of the EXTREEMLY loud sound.

There was a BIG hole right next to the door.

"MY HOUSE!!! WHO THE HELL DID THAT?!?!" Sakura screamed letting go of her mom.

When all the smoke cleared up, it revealed none other then......




~TBC~


(A/N) MUAHAHAHA!!! Cliffy! lol. Well I hope you all liked this one!!! I had fun writing most of it! hehe. well R&R!!! only one more chap left!!!
it's only 11:00. wow pretty early. =)