Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's Party ❯ Dinamic Entries (part 2) and the End? ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



(A/N.) HELLO!!! This came out faster then I thought. Well I'm glad it did. The ending wasn't that good, but I still liked it. anyway, this is it, it's the last chap! I hope that you all enjoy it and please leave a review!!! It's been a LONG 24 chaps!!! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!

To My WONDERFULLY, AWESOMLY, AWESOME, GREAT Reviewers I love you all!:

Dante Son Of Sparda: Thanks so much! and yeah, I know I went a bit overboard with the Lee and Guy thing, but that's what I was going for. lol. well thanks again for the review wand supporting my story!!! Hope that you enjoy this last chap and my next fic!!! ENJOY!!!
Sonicrider14: THANKS! and aww! *hugs you back* I'd hug you too! =) well hope that you like this chap!!! Thanks for all the reviews!!!
Destenyne: You'll see. =) and poor Mr. Wuffums got thown in the scrap heap. Shiba: NO MR.WUFFUMS!!!! *dives into scrap heap to rescue Mr. Wuffums* I found him!!! *hugs* Now you shall face me wrath!!! *beats you with Mr. wuffums* oh and I have no idea who youre imatating. lol. well HOPE THAT YOU ENJOY THE LAST CHAP!!! R&R!!!
cake1794: lol. thanks! glad that you like it! enjoy the chap!!!!
Vospader21: lol. I'm so glad that you think that! I worked hard to get it right and to make it more interesting and funny and stuff. Well, thanks so much for all the reviews and advice!! ENJOY the chap and review!!!

Now to ALL the people who have ever reviewed this story!!!!:
Naruto Fan Club
kandyapple08
Kimaya Aya
random reader
Fennec Fox Girl
Black Rose317
amvmaster
Smilez Peepz
Coolcat64
Amacklo
ino12344321
TamTam
singing is fun
-Satans Spawnishly Daughter-
armi_milla
Magami
Kappa_Bryant
Destenyne
Vasp ader21
sonicrider14
anime4mealways
MoonStar776
Dante Son of Sparda
Bramblekitty94
animafreak
NARUTOLOVER94
smexy_lemons
yay4yaoi
dudeness
mememememe

WOW! that took a while just looking through everything! I never thought I'd get so many! =) Well THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!
!@#$%^&*(
Disclaimer: sadly, no. I wish i did, but I don't own Naruto. *sigh*

(The last chap, so sad! *crys*)





Dinamic Entries?!? (part 2) And the End?



Last time:
---------------

There was a BIG hole right next to the door.

"MY HOUSE!!! WHO THE HELL DID THAT?!?!" Sakura screamed letting go of her mother.

When all the smoke cleared up it revealed none other then.....

This time:
--------------

"Sakura that is NO way to talk to youre teacher, now is it?" guess who....

"L-Lady Tsnade?!" Sakura asked in surprise.

"The one and only." She said with a smirk.

"What are you doing here and why did you put a hole in my wall?" Sakura asked.

"Well, I came looking for Shiba' mom to tell her the good news and I just felt like making a big enterance." Tsunade replied with a shrug.

"What news?" asked Shiba.

"Well you see, the reason i'm here and not back home is because i was planing to move in with youre aunt Sakuno so you can have better ninja training in the leaf village. So I asked Lady Tsunade and she took it up with the counsle." Nanami explained.
"Yup! and I have good news about it! The counse approved and you are aloud to stay and become ninja of this village." Tsunade exclaimed.

"Really? That's great!" Nanami said as she hugged her daughter.

"Mom...youre....suffocating...me." Shiba said while she was gasping for air.

"Oh, sorry darling." her mom said while looseing her death grip.

Tsunade then looked around.

"Umm...what's going on here?" Tsunade asked suspiciously.

"Nothing!" all the teens answered quickly.

"Don't lie to the Hokage. They are doing very unyouthful things!" Guy explained.

"Unyouthful how?" Tsunade asked raising a brow.

"They're having a party where they're doing very unyouthful and mature acts." Guy replied.

"Really?" Tsunade asked.

"Yes I know. I was just as disappointed as you are my Lady." Guy said dramaticly.

"I just have one other question." She stated.

"Yes, what is it?" asked Guy.

"Why wasn't I invited?" She said with a grin.

*everyone falls anime style*

"This is seriouse lady Tsunade. What if one of our youthful flowers were to get pregnant?" Guy said, then started to panic at the thought.

"Don't worry, you had protection right?" Tsunade asked turning to the now blushing ninja in the room.

"We weren't doing anything like that!" Shouted Temari in embarassment

"Oh, then why are you all sharing futons." Tsunade asked.

"Because there were only six." Naruto explained.

"Sure....well, there's our answer. They weren't doing anything." Tsunade said.

"Yes there were! That Uchina boy kept touching my daughter!!!!" Sakuno yelled, once again trying to attack Sasuke.

"Mom stop it!" Sakura shouted holding her mother back from killing Sasuke.

"I never thought Sasuke to be the touchy-feely typ." Tsunade said more to herself then anyone else.

"Yeah, neither did I." said Kurani

"I'll kill you!" Sakura's mom kept yelling trying to break free from her daughters inhuman grasp.

Then.....

"Lady Tsunade!!!" came the voice of a young woman with a pig, running down the street in their direction.

"Shizune? What is it?" Tsunade said turning to her assistant.

"It's....Garra." Shizune said trying to catch her breath.

"What about Garra?" Asked Temari.

"He's looking for you." Shizune said.

"Couldn't he just find her without you having to come and tell us?" asked Tsunade.

"Yes, but-"
BOOM!

Shizune was cut short by a loud crash from above. There was now a whole in Sakura's roof.

"WHAT THE HECK IS THIS? BREAK SAKURA'S HOUSE TO PEICES DAY?!" Sakura shouted angerly.

"No silly, it's youre Birthday." Ino said with a giggle.

Everyone looked at her like she was crazy.

"Ino-pig, are you all right?" Sakura asked.

"Yeah, just fine." Ino said the got hit by a peice of the falling roof and got knocked out.

"O......k......." Sakura said sweet dropping.

"Temari." A stoic voice from aove them said.

"Garra?" Temari asked surprised.

"Hey Garra! How'v you been?!" Naruto yelled.

He then looked at the scene in front of him. Well, more like Lee and Temari on the same futon. (a/n. man those futos are going to get someone killed. or not....)

"What are you doing?" Garra asked eyeing his sister.

"What do you mean." Temari asked confused.

"I mean what are you doing with HIM?" He asked pointing at Lee.

"Nothing." she replied plainly.

"Touch her and die." Garra said glaring at Lee.

'gulp' Lee gulped and hid behinde Temari.

"He's even scarier the Mary Shaw." Lee said to Temari.

"But he already tou-" Shiba's mom began to say, before hor mouth was covered my Sakura.

"What was that?" Garra asked.

"Nothing, nothing at all, why would you think it was something. I mean it's nothing like Lee and Temari making-out in the closet for 7 minutes in heaven. No of course nothing like that happend." Shiba said really fast, but that didn't stop Garra from hearing it.

"Nice going cuz." Sakura whispered over to Shiba.

"What, he scares me." Shiba said, hugging Mr.Wuffums.

"Lee, I suggest that you start running for youre life now." Neji whispered to his teammate.

"Yes, that is a youthfully good idea." He replied getting ready to sprint off, but not before giving Temari a quick peck on the cheek. Which of course angered Garra a lot more.

"Goodbye for now my lily of the desert." and with that, he was off.

"Come back here!" Garra shouted as he went after Lee on his little cloud thing of sand. (a/n. you know like when he and Lee were fighting Kimimaru and they were floating on Garras sand things.)

"Well that was.....interesting." said Tenten.

"Freedom!!!" shouted Sakura's mom, for Sakura was no longer holding on to here. "Now you shall pay Uchiha!" she said as she jumped on Sasuke and began to beat the crap out of him.

"Mom! Get off Sasuke please!!! He didn't do anything wrong." Sakura said trying to pry her mother off of Sasuke.

"Yes he did! He touched you in an inappropriate manner. I will strangle him!" and with those words she put her hands around his neck and well...started to strangle him.

"Mom STOP!!!!" Sakura yelled still trying to stop her mom from going overboard.

Everyone else just stood there and watched as Sasuke was being strangeled.

"Go Sakura's mom. Give it to that Teme." Naruto cheered.

"Ummm....Naruto. If Sasuke dies, then you'll never be able to beat him." Shikamaru pointed out.

"Oh yeah." Naruto said stupidly.

'BONK'

"Idiot." said Ino after hitting him over the head.

"Oww!" Naruto whinned while holding his aching head. "Ino when did you come back from the dead.

"When I heard Sakura yelling at her mom to stop strangling Sasuke." she said shrugging.

"Oh."

"Well, it sceams that everything is under control, so we'll take our leave." Kakashi said.

"See ya." said Tsunade as she left with Shizune and Tonton.

"My the power of youth be with you." Guy said as the rest of the sensais left.

"So Kiba what are youre intentions with my daughter?" asked Nanami.

"Uhhh......." Kiba said surprised by the sudden question.

"Mom, stop embarrasing me." Shiba told her mother, blushing a bit.

"Well, I'm youre mother and that's my job. And since we're going to be living here, I need to know about the boy's you'll be dating." She said simpley.

"MOM!" She whinned.

"Well, since they're still fighting over there. You guys wanna go out for breakfast?" asked Tenten.

"Sure."

"Sounds good."

"I want Ichirakus!"

"How troublesome."

"YAY! Food!"

"Okay, then lets go." Tenten said, and they all followed behinde her. (a/n. Naruto carried Hinata since she was still knocked out.)

"Hey, guys. Where are you all going?" Sakura shouted, momentarely forgetting her mother and Sasuke.

"Guys!" She called again.

"...." still no response.

"Don't leave! Who's going to help me clean up? Guys!" She yelled once more, but was still ignored.

"Sa...ku...ra...need...help." Sasuke said trying to breath while Sakuno tryed to strangle him.

"Oh, right." she said as she went back to pulling her mom away from the poor Uchiha.

"Die Uchiha!"

"Mom!"

'BAM!'

"oops! I think I hit her a little too hard." Sakura said as her mother lay on the floor unconciouse. 'i'm so dead when she wakes up." she thought before she looked over at the now, also, unconciouse Uchiha. "UURGH!!! Who's gonna help me clean this?!?" She shouted in frustration.

~Next day~

"You know it feels just like yesterday that we were having a blast with everyone." Shiba said with a sigh.

"Umm.....it was just yesterday." Tenten replied.

"Oh, yeah. My bad." Shiba said scratching the back of her head.

Shiba, Tenten, Ino, and Hinata were walking in the streets of Konoha just looking around.

"Hey, where's Temari?" asked Shiba.

"I think she's still trying to save Lee from Garra." replied Ino.

"Wow. That's taking quite sometime isn't it?" asked Tenten.

"S-so, w-where are w-we going?" asked Hinata.

"To meet up with the guys of course." Ino said.

"YAY!" Shiba exclaimed, raising her arms ino the air.

"Hey, Shiba where's Sakura?" Tenten asked curiousely.

"Oh, she's at the hospital. She wasn't going to go in today, but since both Sasuke and her mom are there she discided to go." Shiba answered.

"Are they even conciouse?" asked Ino.

"Well, her mom I think woke up, but they had to put her under again 'cause she wanted to suffocate Sasuke with a pillow while he was out of it." Shiba said simply.

"Man, I knew Sakura's mom was crazy, but I never knew she was THIS crazy." Ino said.

"Well, she's usually not that bad. But after seeing all the things Sasuke and Sakura did I guess she snapped." Shiba said.

"What about the house?" asked Tenten.

"Oh, the villigers are making repairs." Shiba replied.

"Th-that's n-nice of th-them." Hinata said.

"Yeah, well we have to have somewhere to live don't we?" Shiba asked.

"We?" Hinata asked confused.

"Yeah, since my mom is moving in with her's, I'm moving in with Sakura." Shiba said with a grin.

"That's great!' Tenten said hugging her.

"Where is youre mom anyway?" asked Ino.

"Oh, she's getting settled into Aunti Sakunos place." Shiba said.

"STOP! Dammit Uchiha!!!" they heard a loud voice say.

"Is that-" Tenten didn't get the chance to finish her sentance as two figures ran passed them.

"That looked a lot like Sakuras' mom." Ino said.

"Yeah, and I think she was chasing Sasuke." Shiba said.

"B-but arint th-they i-in the h-hospitle?" Hinata asked.

"Hey!" they heard a familier voice call.

They turned around and saw....

"Sakura?" they all said at they same time.

"Hey, have you seen my mom chasing Sasuke. They escaped from the hospitle." She asked still trying to catch her breath.

"They went that way." They said pointing in the direction they went in.

"Thanks guys. Oh, and thanks for all the gifts. It made up for you leaving me to my crazed mother. Well, see ya." Sakura said then ran off.

"Youre welcome!" they shouted at her retreating figure.

"Well, looks like everything is fine." Shiba said.

"We should get over to Ichirakus soon." Tenten said.

"Yeah, I guess so." Ino said with a sigh.

"Race you?" asked Shiba.

"Like you'd win." Said Tenten.

"Bring it!" Shiba said.

"Ready, set, go!" Tenten said, and they ran off with a trail of dust behind them.

"Well, guess it's just you and me Hinata." Ino said.

"......." nothing.

"Hinata?" Ino asked turnign around, but saw no one.

"Well that sucks. Everyone left me, I wonder why." Ino asked thinking. (yes I wonder) "Oh well." She said with a shrugg as she went after Tenten and Shiba.





.....THE END!!!! (for now......)




(A/N) Well that's it guys that's the end of it. wow that was long! it took a year and a month!!! wow! the ending was supposed to be shorter, but i discided to add that last part in 'cause.....well i'm not sure, but i did anyway. lol. =) hope that you all enjoyed reading this!!! It was really fun to write and to get all those WONDERFUL reviews. I can't tell you enough how much I loved getting them. well again THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who ever reviewed this and supported this story!!! I might even make a sequle after I'm done with my next story. (which shall come out tomarrow after some tweeking.) so thanx again and bye for now!!!! =)