Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sasuke is WHAT? ❯ Stabby ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: If I owned Naruto I would change the title to SASUKE!! I'm a Sasuke fan…..
 
A/n: This is chapter two of Sasuke is WHAT!!! I still don't know if I'm gonna let Sasuke turn out to be bisexual…. After all being bisexual isn't really genetic….Is it? Anyway, tell me if you want Sasuke to be bisexual or not, and that means send me more reviews!! Just kidding….
 
LINELINELINELINELINELINELINELINELINELINELINELINELINE
 
Sakura's room….
 
After finding out the terrifying news of Itachi being bisexual, or maybe even gay, Sakura started to wonder….Is Sasuke really bisexual too? ( those who want to answer that question send me reviews!! ) Or was he just making something up to get rid of her? Sasuke never did like her that much….or does he? ( again, send reviews!! )
 
!2:00 AM
 
“Aaah!! I can't sleep!! Maybe I should just call Sasuke-kun to make sure…..” Sakura scratched her head, she reached out to the phone and dialed someone's number.
 
“Hello? Who is this? “
 
“Ino-pig!! I need help!! “Sakura screamed not thinking about her friends poor eardrum.
 
“Sakura!!! You called me in the middle of the night and screamed real loud it could've made me deaf!!! Don't you have any consideration for others?!!!” Ino scolded, “So what's up? “
 
“Well…. It's like this….” Sakura explained, “I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't breathe.”
 
“I know what it is…”
 
“You do?” sakura said with joy.
 
“Yeah, it's either you're lovesick or you have a mental condition” Ino said “I mean, how else could you not know how to breathe?”
 
“Er…..”
 
“Wait! “ Ino suddenly said “If you didn't breathe how else could you be talking to me?!! You're a ghost!! A ghost!!! “
 
“Ino….”
 
9:00 AM
 
Ichiraku Ramen stand….
 
“Where is he?!!! “ Naruto asked annoyed.
 
Sasuke sighted, “We were supposed to meet him at five `o clock, right? “
 
“Sakura is late too…” Naruto added.
 
Sasuke shrugged his shoulders.
 
Naruto looked at Sasuke suspiciously, “Oi, Sasuke, is it true that you're interested in both boys and girls? “
 
Sasuke sighted again “Who told you that?” He asked Naruto in a I'm-gonna-stab-your-guts-one-by-one-if-you-don't-give-me-the-answer-I-want- this-instant tone of voice.
 
“InotoldmeyoutoldherandSakurayesterdaythatyouarebisexualbec auseofyourgenes!!” Naruto yelled nervously.
 
“What?” Sasuke asked, “And by `what' I meant what did you say…”
 
“Please don't eat me……” Naruto whimpered.
 
LINELINELINELINELINELINELINELINELINELINELINELINELINE
 
Pretty short chapter, huh?
 
Hey, tell me if you liked it or found it offending. And tell me if you want Sasuke to be bisexual…Your answers will affect the outcome of chapter 3.
 
Or maybe I'll just write what I feel like, who knows?
 
Please review