Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sasuke's New Found Love for Sakura ❯ Sasuke and Naruto's Love for Sakura ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sakura is awoken by a bright flash of the sun reflecting down her window. She squints and sits up on her bed. Her face was still streaked with last night’s tears and was successful in maintaining her profound issue about her emotions. She managed to trap her rushing thoughts the whole morning, until she met Naruto, Kakashi and Sasuke at their training grounds. She put on her usual bright smile and avoided showing any emotions during their practices. Sasuke however, was on a completely different path, Sakura could always feel the weight of his gaze upon her which made her uncomfortable and yet flattered. This still doesn’t confirm her feelings for him, she needed some more time. The dark haired boy took every open opportunity to brush against her soft skin sending shivers tingling all over her body. Then Kakashi ordered them to practice battling with their own teammates. Sakura darted for Naruto but Kakashi suddenly announced.

“Naruto you need a lot of training to do, you’ll have to show me what you can do right now.” Sakura froze and panicked a bit. ‘Owh, I’m stuck with Sasuke?’

Now woah! So many different thoughts just flowed into her mind, She was now fighting with her Inner Self.

“EeK, we’re gonna have to fight with the Ultimate Uchiha?!” Inner Sakura frantically yelled in her mind.
“Ack, who knows what he’ll do now…”
“But wait, c’mon Sakura! Haven’t you been waiting all your life to go on hand to hand combat with him?! Think of how close you two will be eh? That’s pretty sweet, I wont mind.”
“What? But he’s too strong and-”
“And goddamn sexy! Face it, throughout all these years you still love him. You cant just forget about Sasuke like that.”
“You got a point there but Hey-he left without a single word then leaves me hanging for like all my childhood crushing on him! NoW he decides to finally show his affection for me. Goddamnit, he’s a real jerk in both senses!”

Sakura had grown quite hot from her frustration against her own self but was startled by a calm hand being placed on her shoulder. She immediately stepped back and drew a kunai straight at the owner’s throat. A shocked expression struck a dark haired boy’s face but then washed away within another second. She then blinked a few times and realized it was only Sasuke. ‘Whew.’

“You caught me off-guard, that’s unfair.” the dark brunette smirked playfully and pushed aside the sharp end of the kunai. She wanted to be careful, she didn’t know what was gonna happen now that something happened the night before and she knew how angry she had made him feel. She felt guilty and uncertain.

“Okay, let’s go.” She returned his smirk with her own smile but with an edge of danger. Sasuke had never seen her smile like this before.

There was a huge puff of sand coming from her and when the sand dissolved away, she was gone. Sasuke then felt a sharp pain right in between his shoulder blades, Sakura had taken her elbow and applied tremendous pressure upon his flesh. He then tried moving away from her and stepped forward only to fall flat on his face, she had placed her foot right under his leg and kicked horizontally losing his balance.

‘If that’s how she wants to be then that’s fine with me.’

Sasuke disappeared in one of his own gust of sand and reappeared next to the petal headed girl. She gave a quick gasp and turned her head but he wasn’t there she turned aside and felt a heavy punch on her stomach. She coughed from both the sand and the hit. She became angry and flung two shurikens straight at him but he only dodges it with ease, however he didn’t notice the third weapon she had flung. The third shuriken had curved up and around Sasuke’s back tracing with it a thin yet strong thread. It wrapped around his arms. Just when Sasuke realized that he was being wrapped up in sharp threads, it was too firm for him to move. Sakura took this moment to punch Sasuke on both his face and right on the pit of his stomach. He choked: he couldn’t breathe through the constricting thread around him and from her blows. She smiled victoriously but it soon faded after catching a glimpse of a kunai setting the boy free. She darted her eyes about trying to look for him but he was no where in sight. She heard a slight chuckle from atop, she looked up to the tree above her head and found him standing on the lowest branch. She was then pinned down suddenly to the ground with the Uchiha right on top of her. She blushed slightly at the closeness of their bodies and the weight of his torso. Both ninjas could feel the other’s heart beating frantically, trying to pump as much blood as they can. Sasuke had his grip around her shoulders making sure that she couldn’t escape. Instead of thinking of how to escape from his hold, her thoughts took a turn and her ideas became dirty, making her cheeks flush even more. He noticed the pink tint of her cheeks and smirk at her. Sasuke suddenly opened his palms revealing the same shuriken she used against him. He drew it near to her shoulder and she braced for the pain she knew all too well. But when she opened her eyes, she saw Sasuek ripping the strap of her dress then looked back at her with a seductive smile. The petal haired girl can feel the sharp ends of the weapon and feared that it would cut her deep. Even though Sasuke wasn’t meaning to cut Sakura, he still did making her bleed. A mound of blood escaped beneath her skin and slowly trickled down her shoulder. He wasn’t thinking, he was kind of unconscious in a way and didn’t realize that the girl he loved was the one bleeding. All he saw then was the pure red fluid that kept streaming down. She gasped and suddenly the boy threw his arms out to the side of him causing a big gust of wind to engulf them both. It covered every speck of their surroundings then Sasuke leaned towards her face and gave her a passionate kiss.

Kakashi and Naruto stopped training when they suddenly noticed a huge envelope of sand looming over the two of them. A quizzical look hung from their faces.

Sakura wanted to refuse his kiss but a sudden strike of loving emotion came back to her mind. She knew this sort of feeling, she felt this long before when she was still crushing on him. Then the feeling disappeared as quickly as it had struck her. She managed to open her eyes and when she did she was lost in Sasuke’s expression. He looked so peaceful and loving-nothing at all of what she thought the Uchiha could be like. They parted their kiss, he opened his eyes and gave her a distinct stare, then the sand began to dissipate around them. All Kakashi and Naruto saw was Sakura kneeling down with a shocked expression, her left strap was ripped off showing some more cleavage, Sasuke was just standing in front of her with a satisfied glaze.

Kakashi had earlier seen the Uchiha pinning her down but was soon clouded by the sand. After examining Sakura’s ripped strap, her facial expression, and her nervous breathing-he could pretty much tell she had been startled somewhat to both her dislike and pleasure. As for Sasuke, his seductive smirk just gave it all away. Kakashi furrowed his brows a bit in concern. ‘Ah, Sasuke what’re you doing to Sakura?’ he wasn’t sure whether to cope with the situation or to just let the teens be.
He only kept a sharp eye on them during the rest of their training. He let Naruto and Sakura train together while he took care of Sasuke.

‘Maybe he just needs to let out some of that hot air.’ he thought while they positioned themselves for combat.

Sasuke scowled when their sensei switched them around. ‘Ergh, what is it now.’

“Sasuke, I don’t want you including your emotions with our training.” Kakashi said firmly yet still having that blank expression. The brunette grunted then threw a careless punch towards him. Kakashi only dodged his punch by moving his foot over to the side. This angered the Uchiha, pumping him up even more and the two battled which somehow relaxed Sasuke from all his deep thoughts. At the same time, Naruto and Sakura were doing their own practices but the blond was holding back seeing that she was injured. Sakura’s wound had healed almost completely because of her quick remedies but the pain from within her muscle still twitched every time she made too much of a quick movement. She kept assuring him that she would be fine and fight her completely but he was stubborn just like Sasuke and usually only dodged her attacks.
“Naruto, I’m alright already. Stop dodging me and fight back.” Sakura gave a cross between a stern and whining smile.

“But Sakura-chan, I might hurt you even more. You see, You’re the stubborn one!” he pointed accusingly at her.

“Fine, Fine but at least try fighting back.” Sakura insisted. They went back into combat: Sakura crouched low to the ground and jumped in the air revealing a kunai in each hand. Naruto dodges her fall and appears behind her then grabs her hands so she couldn’t use her arms. She flicks her kunai and scratches Naruto at his wrist mildly, causing him to release his hold. She escapes and the two, punch and kick at each other either dodging it barely or getting hit strongly. Naruto was a bit stunned at Sakura’s great skills and abilities, last time they fought each other-she was hit immediately and cringed on the floor for quite a while until she got back up on her feet.

While the two were fighting, Sasuke watched with gritted teeth. He envied Naruto for being able to bet so close to her and at the same time wanted to kick his ass for being that close. He wasn’t aware of the obvious glare that was plastered on his face, Kakashi raised a brow at his reaction and was starting to understand his situation.

‘Jealous are you, Sasuke?’ The brunette wasn’t known to be envious at all but this was now becoming false. His jaw was clenched together, his lips a firm line, hands closed in a tight fist, and he look just ready to tackle to blond boy gasping for more air.

Both ninjas were now panting and took a breather. Sakura was kneeling down on the ground again but because of physical pain. She had a few scratches on her arms and legs but she snapped off some leaf from a tree growing at the corner and began rubbing it against her wounds and they slowly began to heal. Naruto was lying down on the grass off from the terrain of sand and began heaving large amounts of air through his lungs. Sakura then went to the fountain near Naruto, cupped her hands and poured water over her face. She gave a relaxed sigh as the cool water wet the front half of her face and dripped down to her chest and upper dress. The sun had grown strong and its rays were beating down on them furiously. Sakura’s collar was wet and stuck to her skin, revealing the fullness of her chest. Especially with one strap dangling down her shoulder, only managing to cover the right part of her chest, Sasuke and Naruto were somewhat dazed at how strong her sex appeal actually was. Kakashi himself was feeling a bit uncomfortable for seeing one of his own students look strikingly beautiful. Sasuke’s grip had uncoiled while Naruto sat up to look at Sakura more carefully. She turned around with a quizzical expression.

‘Hunh? Why’s everyone looking at me?’
‘Because we look fucking sexy right about now!’ Inner Sakura butted in.
‘Can you just shut up for one moment please?’
‘What? I havent been speaking out for very much ya know. See we even have Kakashi-sensei’s attention! EeK!’
‘Huh, ewe. But yeah, Kakashi-sensei is quite a perv.’

Sakura shivered a bit at the thought of her own teacher checking her out. She flushed a quick blush then returned to her normal color. She looked down at Naruto who was still very much starng at her.

“What is it now?” She asked somewhat lazily.

“Oi, Sakura-chan have I ever told you how pretty you look today?” He gave his own style of blushing and gave her a cheesy grin. They chuckled while Sasuke’s anger returned.

‘How dare he complement her?’

Sakura noticed how sweaty Naruto was and did him a favor. She cupped her hands on the fountain again and splashed it at his face without even a warning. He was gasped at the sudden rush of cold water but then sighed pleasingly. He gave a playful smirk and did the same to Sakura. It didn’t take long until the two were completely wet. Sakura’s whole dress was sticking to her skin and became a bit see-thru, exposing her under garments. When the blonde finally looked back at her, he had to gulp down with difficulty at the presence of Sakura’s dripping body. Kakashi and Sasuke were also a bit wide eyed at her sight. Kakashi decided to call off the training until the next morning before anything else happens.
Naruto and Sakura were still chuckling at how wet they were as they walked down the streets. Sasuke lagged behind them getting a perfect view of her round bottom. Then they reached the streets where they part and Naruto gave Sakura their usual kiss good-bye and a hug to go along with it. Sasuke didn’t dare loook at them while they did so because if he did, he wouldn’t be able to stop his fist from connect to Naruto’s face. Then Sakura turned to Sasuke with a hint of nervousness at the very back of her smile.

“I’d hug you too, Sasuke but I’d just get you wet.” She furrowed her brows in a playful-sympathetic way.

“I don’t mind.” Sasuke smirked at her. She was rattled by his response but shook it away. She gave him a hug and blushed at her wet position. Sasuke also blushed, having her cool wet body close to her’s felt unusually wonderful. Her hard nipple pressed against his torso and he received a good whiff of her sweet scent. He didn’t realize that he was hugging her back tighter and gained control over himself. When she finally pulled away, the dark haired figure leaned in and brushed his lips oh so lightly on top of her lips. It wasn’t at all like the previous ones he had given her yet this sent sudden shivers along her vertebrae and leaving her to want more. Sasuke wasn’t aware of the strong impact that his kiss left her, he only made this one slight because Naruto was there.

“Aawh, that’s so adorable! Now what the fuck did you guys do to Sasuke hunh?” Naruto teased them and chuckled with his bright grin. Sakura giggled too.

“Oh, Naruto are you getting jealous? I give you kisses everyday, that’s more than enough.” She pinched his cheeks mildly and let out that warm smile she was adorned for.

“But hey! You never kiss me on the lips ya know, that’s not fair.” He huffed with a childish pout. They laughed while Sasuke shared his own small snort with them.

“Nice try, Blondy. Don’t expect too much out of me.” Then she began walking towards her own street, waving back at the two boys. After Sakura left, the two boys just stared back at her for a while then Sasuke thought of moving along as well but he didn’t want to just yet. He wanted to see the pink headed girl until she’s not visible anymore, but he began walking down his own path just because he was afraid that Naruto might start thinking him as becoming soft. Naruto tore away from the girl’s figure and turned to his teammate. Earlier in the morning he noticed that Sasuke was acting differently, especially towards Sakura and he intended to find out why. He caught up with him and asked.

“Hey, wait up Sasuke. I was just curious.” The brunette turned around to face the Uzumaki. He raised a brow and waited for more of his question with a blank face. “You know, I’ve noticed that you’re acting pretty weird around Sakura…” A shocked expression suddenly struck his face but only stayed for a second.

‘Damn! Is it ThaT obvious?’ the Uchiha scolded himself.

Naruto saw his surprised face and gave a confused expression but it then formed into a ohoho-I-get-it-now smirk. He tortured Sasuke with this smirk until he couldn’t take it anymore. The onyx eyed boy threw a punch at him but he easily dodged without having to move from his spot-still holding that mischievous smile.

“Sasuke, you’re making it so obvious you know?” It was Naruto’s time to play the cool guy while the other became frantic. Sasuke didn’t bother wasting anymore of his chakra so he stopped trying to hit the boy and just gave him a death glare. It was the most he can manage especially after his training with Kakashi.

“C’mon now Sasuke-butt, what’s wrong? You really do like Sakura eh? Yup, yup I knew it…” Even though Naruto was pretty much an adult already at the age of 19 years old, he’s still somewhat the same hyper-cheesy-childish boy he always seems to be. Sasuke grunted, narrowed his eyes, and disappeared. The blonde was left out alone by the streets laughing his guts off for actually intimidating the all powerful Uchiha!

‘Haha, sucker! Who would’ve thought that he could be scared away that easily?’ Naruto laughed some more, freaking out the neighbors around him but soon disappeared as well back into his own home.

When he went inside, he stumbled in the kitchen and began heating up some water for some ramen, all the while thinking about Sakura and Sasuke.

‘Damn you Sasuke! Sakura was all mine.. then you had to come back..’ Naruto couldn’t help but curse at his name. He was so full of thoughts that he lazily laid his hand next to the fire and took him a minute to realize that he was burning his hand. He stuck his palm beneath the rushing water from his faucet and snapped back to reality. Ack, his ramen noodles were burning.

‘Fuck…that was my last batch..’

But he really didn’t mind all that much about his ramen because his mind was still clogged up with his thoughts.

‘Ah well, I don’t have a chance against Sasuke anyways and besides… Sakura said so herself, friends is what we were only meant to be.’ He sighed heavily then a raspy devilish voice was ringing in his head.

/Oh, Naruto. You love the pink headed woman now don’t you?/ The Kyuubi asked rigidly.

Naruto blinked and realized that it was the Kyuubi. He almost thought that he was beginning to have mental problems for a moment. This wasn’t the first that the Kyuubi had decided to butt in on his life.

/I know very well that you have a spark for her. Now why don’t you kill that Uchiha and claim Sakura as your own?/ The voice became even more devilish and Naruto saw an image of the Kyuubi smirking in his mind. He shook his head aggressively.

‘No! I cant kill Sasuke! He’s a total snob but we’re still teammates and he’s the only guy in Sakura’s heart.’ This was painful, even though he was just thinking it and not saying it aloud-still very painful to admit. Naruto’s cheerful glow had dissolved away, his eyes were flared with angst, his lips in a tight frown. The Kyuubi, though a very ferocious demon, had stayed quiet and slipped back within the very depths of Naruto and leaving him to his own thoughts. After a while, he gave it up and concluded and even though he could never be Sakura’s lover, that he could and will always be her friend. Sasuke had changed a bit and though very snobby, was still very trustworthy and dependable.

‘He’s suitable for Sakura-chan.’ He admitted grimly. The blonde managed to snort, ‘Hmph, I would be very much suitable for Sakura-chan too! …Just that, Sasuke-butt got her heart first.’ Giving another heave, he slumped down a chair and began nibbling on a piece of toast smothered in butter. While he ate, past events were flashing in his mind. Their laughter was filling up his thoughts of back when they were children. He remembered all too well the time when him and Sakura were playing out in a secret meadow where only they knew of. The grass there had grown very long since nobody trimmed it anymore and they would enjoy playing hide-and-seek within the tall grass. The sun was the perfect temperature and the two laughed cheerfully. With having nobody to be his companion, a friend, even family-Sakura had filled his life so much with joy. And then that was when Sakura had drifted off too far within the grass and couldn’t hear Naruto’s voice anymore. Uzumaki could still remember how terrifying her cries were, the sight of warm tears smoldering her adorable face.
By this time, Naruto had stopped eating the toast and stopped to let the memories flow back.

‘Naruto!?’ he could almost hear her plea. There were the sudden sounds of tears and Sakura was frantically looking all around her for her blonde friend. Naruto had jumped high up the ground and caught a glimpse of shining bubble gum pink hair. ‘Sakura! It’s okay, hold on.’ he ran towards the weeping little girl. He found her kneeling down on the grass with her hands covering her face. Tears were slowly streaming down her fingers and she gasped when she felt a pair protective arms wrap around her, assuring her that everything was fine. ‘Sakura, hush, I’ve found you now. No need to cry.’ Sakura stopped her crying once she felt how safe she was within his arms. She unveiled her face and looked up at the boy, she embraced him in return and whispered such precious words in his ear. ‘Naruto, I know I can depend on you and I will be secure…not everyone can give me that. You are my true friend, no matter what happens… I will still be your friend.’ Without even his permission, a sharp sting ran up his nose, his eyes began to redden , he choked a bit and tears began welling onto his pure azure orbs. He folded his hands down on the table and rested his head on top of it and let his trapped tears finally rush free. The beautiful image of Sakura and him embracing each other as the sun began to set was incredulous and her words were permanent in his thoughts. The blonde Uzumaki slept on his dining table that night dreaming about the same event, replaying it’s self over and over again inside his dreams. He dreamt and cried at the same time until he could cry no longer.

“Sakura-chan…don’t …cry…” He mumbled while the same images were playing in his dream.