Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Science ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
 
The ninja academy may teach about ninja stuff, but what about other subjects that you need to know to get through life, well math is incorporated into fighting positions and skills and anatomy would be in target practice. But what about other stuff? Well the academy isn't going to let everyone off the hook…
That easily.
“Okay students, today we will not learn about ninja stuff instead we will learn about the body.” Iruka told the young ninjas.
“What?!” they all asked.
“Don't be like that you guys, and girls, need to know learn this stuff at one point.”
“But sensei, we already know about the body,” whined a student from the back of the room, who just happened to be Naruto.
“Also,” said Iruka, ignoring the comment. “I won't be the one teaching you today.”
“…”
“Let me introduce to you, Inisha Kanro.” The woman walked into the room slowly, the students' eyes following her every move.
“See ya!” Iruka disappeared in a puff of smoke.
“Now, now, don't be too disappointed. I'll start you off with something easy.” She reached under the desk and brought up a bunch of papers. “These are quiz papers, answer the questions as you hear the lecture.” She chucked the pile of papers into the air and they all, miraculously, landed neatly infront of each student.
“The digestive system?” read Sakura aloud.
“Yes, today we'll be learning about where your food goes after you eat it.”
“Don't treat us like we're two!” jeered a random student.
“Well there, if you're so smart, then tell me…where does it go?”
“…..Poop.”
All of the students laughed.
“Before that.” Said the teacher patiently.
“You uhh…eat it…?”
 
By the end of the day most of the young ninjas knew more that… well, nothing.
 
“Good morning class!”
“Good morning Kanro sensei.”
Inisha smiled. “Today we learn about…” she made a dramatic pause. “Reproduction!”
Most of the kids were silent, a couple gasped, and a few blushed.
“What's that?”
“It's where babies come from stupid!”
You could've heard a pin drop.
 
The young ninja's left the room, most of them were red in the face, others completely grossed out, some of them were normal…very few might I add…