Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets of the Uzamaki Clan ❯ Warning ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Once again, I'm really sorry for the slow update. I've been spending a lot of time with my older sister who came back from college for Christmas. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Onward!
"K-Kazekage-sama!" the girls screeched as Gaara stepped in front of the sand barrier protecting Naruto.
"Leave. I wish to speak with Naruto." Gaara's voice held no room for argument but some of the girls opened their mouths. Not very smart girls, are they? Gaara shot them a glare that immediately shut them up and they went running. Gaara turned to the now standing Naruto and recalled his sand. Naruto gave Gaara a quick, goofy grin.
"Thanks, Gaara! So what do you need to talk to me about?"
"Come with me," Gaara replied and starting walking away.
"Let me get Sasuke-teme," Naruto said before heading towards the onigiri stand. "The bastard just ate onigiri while I ran for my life, well, my virginity anyway," Naruto added grumpily. When Naruto got to Sasuke he just finished paying the bill and got up.
"How was the adventure, dobe?" Sasuke asked with a smirk.
"You're a real bastard, aren't you? Anyway, Gaara wanted to talk. Naruto shot off a gain with Sasuke close behind.
 
"Man, I can't wait until I'm Hokage and can have a house like this," Naruto said, giving a long whistle as Gaara led the two chuunins into his house. The room had to large couches, a coffee table and a kitchen to the side. Sitting on one of the couches was Kankouro, working on his puppets. "Still playing with dolls, Kankouro?' Naruto asked teasingly as he plopped down next to the puppeteer. A vein pulsed on Kankouro's head before he got a mischievous smirk on his face.
"So, tell us, why did Temari have to save you from being raped by the weapons girl? And why did you want to be rescued?" Naruto blushed for about a second. He could swear he heard Gaara snicker along with Kankouro before he realized that Gaara was mentally snickering.
"Never thought of you as the snickering type, Gaara," Naruto said. Gaara raised an eyebrow. "A newly awakened bloodline, let's me occasionally here what people are thinking." Kankouro burst out laughing when he put two and two together and realized that Gaara actually did have a childish side. Gaara's eye twitched before he spoke.
"So, why have my family and I had to save you twice from women?" This time it was Naruto's turn to blush.
"Some stupid bloodline pheromone," Naruto grumbled.
"A stupid pheromone? I'd give my left ear for that kind of attention from the chicks," Kankouro said with an amused but also confused face.
"I can't go anywhere in the open without getting molested of worse. Not restaurants, not missions, not…" Naruto continued to listing things, a continually growing scowl on his face.
 
"Okay, we get the point, dobe!" Sasuke practically shrieked an hour later.
"Oh, sorry." Naruto gave an embarrassed grin and put his hands behind his head. HE surveyed his surrounding and noticed that Kankouro had fallen asleep of the couch, Sasuke's eye was witching in annoyance and Gaara was standing there impassively. Naruto didn't need telepathy to know that his friends were irritated and bored silly. "Okay, so, um, Gaara, why'd you want to talk?"
"I my spies have learned that Akatsuki will be trying an attempt on capturing me again. I wanted to warn you that they might come after you too if you stay here."
"If that's your way of saying that I should leave, than no f***ing way. If they come after you, I'm gonna help." Naruto did the good guy pose. Gaara's mouth twitched into a smile before quickly disappearing.
"Akatsuki," Sasuke whispered, "will Itachi be coming?" Naruto gave a worried glance but was reassured by the non-avenger look on Sasuke's face.
"Most likely they will send the same two who came after me last time, but if they find out that Naruto to is here, than they might send back up." Sasuke looked like he was deep in thought. Of all times Naruto wished he could activate his telepathy jutsu now more thane ever before.
'Hey, Kyuubi…'
NO KIT, I CAN'T HELP YOU WITH THIS ONE. BESIDES, THE UCHIHA BRAT DESERVES SOME PRIVACY.
'But-'
I KNOW, KIT, I KNOW.
"C'mon Sasuke, the genin are probably awake by now. We should head to the hotel."
"You became a Jonin sensei?" Kankouro asked, finally awake.
"Nah, I'm just taking over for their real sensei who was injured. See-ya, Gaara, Kankouro." Sasuke and Naruto left the mansion/house and quickly roof-hopped to the hotel. When the got to their room the genins were doing various modes of training. Konohamaru was doing chin-ups with the shower curtain rod, Inari was practicing his mid-air kenjutsu by bouncing on the bed and Hanabi was meditating.
"Hi, Naruto-niisan!" Konohamaru shouted as he dropped to the ground and rushed over to his temporary sensei. "Where'd you go? Did you get ice cream? Did you learn a new jutsu? Will you teach us a new jutsu?"
"Okay, in order: To Gaara's house, no, no and maybe later. Now pardon us, but I challenged Sasuke to a drinking contest. We'll be back later." Naruto walked back out the door and Sasuke followed, shaking his head and sighing.
 
Sorry for the short and slow to come update, but the next one will be longer, I promise! Please review and tell me if I should make Deidara a girl or a guy. I'm not really sure which one yet. Please read and review, but flamers will be burned and eaten mostly alive by my dragons. Bye!