Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets of the Uzamaki Clan ❯ Advice ( Chapter 30 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summer vacation! Onward! I finally remembered the disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, or any of the characters.
 
Naruto grumbled under his breath as he approached the Toad Sannin's house. "Man, why is he the only one I can ask about this sort of thing?" Naruto nearly shouted out loud. 'And now he's going to blubber all over me because he knows I'm the Yondaime's son.' Naruto added mentally. Naruto practically glided to the hermit's house up until he rammed through the wall. The fox boy twitched for a moment before Jiraiya scooped him up.
 
"Naruto, I--" Naruto shushed the old man.
 
"I know, I know. It's okay."
 
"But it's not-"
 
"I didn't come here to be blubbered on!" Naruto took in a deep breath. "I need some advice." Jiraiya quirked an eyebrow at Naruto. "You know, that, kind of advice." Jiraiya smiled mischievously and giggled like a little girl.
 
"Oh, I knew some day you'd come to your senses! Okay, volume one is-"
 
"NO!" Naruto shouted quickly. "Not that perverted book of yours! I've sort of been…engaged." Silence.
 
"HAHAHA!"
 
"Shut up!"
Next Scene
Naruto's mouth was wide open as he stared at the perverted ninja's diagrams. "Now, if you really want to hear her moan, then-"
 
"Stop! I just needed advice about women, not just sex with them!" Jiraiya gave Naruto a funny look. "Yes, there's more to them that that!" Jiraiya just laughed and shrugged his shoulders.
 
"Whatever you say kid, your dad was the same way. Well, if you insist, get her flowers. Red ones. A lot. Take her out, tell her you love her…Write this down kid, there's a lot. Comment on her beauty, bring her gifts, spend time with her, do what she wants to do…
One hour later
Naruto's eye was twitching. Who knew it was so complicated! As Jiraiya finished up he reached into a drawer. "Are you SURE you don't was a copy of-"
 
"NO!"
 
YES!
 
'Shut up, Kyuubi!'
 
OH, COME ON! IT'S JUST A BOOK! Kyuubi whined and whined until Naruto, out of shear frustration, grabbed the book.
 
"Okay, I'll take one, just because the fox is a perv." Jiraiya giggled.
 
"Sure, blame it on the fox."
 
"Yes I will! Good-bye, Ero-sennin!" Naruto leapt out of the hermit's house and ran full speed to his apartment. Still blushing, Naruto tucked the smut novel in his coat. Didn't' need anyone seeing that.
 
COME ON, HURRY UP!
 
'I'm going, you perverted fox!'
Next Scene
Naruto was as red a tomato as he set the book down. 'H-happy now, baka kitsune?' He saw the Kyuubi grin.
 
FINE. I'M SURPRISED YOU GOT THROUGH TWO CHAPTERS. WE CAN READ MORE TOMORROW. Naruto gulped.
 
'I hate you.' Naruto scowled at the fox one last time before grabbing his wallet. 'Let's see…Yeah, this should be good.' Naruto took in a shuddering breath. 'I can't believe I'm doing this so soon, but I just know it's the right decision. Naruto quickly prayed to the heavens before dashing off. He ran across the street until he made it to the local jewelers. 'Here's hoping they'll even let me in,' Naruto thought with a small frown. He entered through the doors and much to his surprise no one shouted at him to leave. There were other customers, but the only glances Naruto received were those of both guilt and confusion. Shrugging it off, Naruto headed to the proper section. On his way he passed by a familiar pair of brunettes. Naruto grinned devilishly. "Hi, Sasuke-teme." The mentioned shinobi cringed.
 
"Hi, Naruto!" Ten-ten shouted, waving. She suddenly looked somewhat embarrassed. "Um, yeah. About the whole attack thing…" Naruto rapidly shook his head.
 
"Now worries, I understand what happened. What're you doing here Sasuke?" Sasuke actually smiled slightly.
 
"Buying Ten-ten-chan a necklace. That would be what people usually do when they're in the necklace section of store, dobe." Naruto stuck his tongue out at his old friend.
 
"Well I've got stuff to do." But before Naruto could leave Sasuke grabbed him by the shoulder.
 
"Stay right there, we are going to talk." This time Naruto cringed. Sasuke handed Ten-ten a necklace and some money. "Sorry Ten-ten-chan, but I really need to pay Naruto back for something." Ten-ten giggled and pecked the now blushing Uchiha on the cheek.
 
"Okay, I promised Lee that I'd listen to him rant about his first date with Sakura." Ten-ten hugged Sasuke briefly before heading out the door. Meanwhile Naruto tried to sneak off but unfortunately for him Sasuke snagged him by the collar.
 
"So you're getting Hinata a gift, huh?"
Next Scene
"I still think you're insane," Sasuke said once again as he and Naruto walked down the street. Naruto nervously fingered the inside of his pocket.
 
"I know, but I can tell that this is the right decision." Sasuke sighed.
 
"Naruto, you've been on what, three dates with her?"
 
"Yeah, but she's liked me forever, and I haven't realized it until recently, but I kind of liked her for a really long time too. Ever since she fought Neji in the chuunin exam and I saw who she really is." Sasuke just shrugged.
 
"Look Naruto, I'm just…worried." Naruto put on a huge grin.
 
"Aww, I'm touched." Sasuke's eye twitched.
 
"Tch. Just don't get all mushy and poetic one me afterwards." Naruto faked a shudder.
 
"Ha! Never." The two friends walked in silence for awhile until they reached their old training ground. "Wow, we come here so often we just came automatically."
 
"How very unfortunate for you." Both shinobi whirled around, each of them recognizing the voice.
 
Muwahahahaha! The cliffhanger of doom! Please read and review, etc., etc.