Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Show Me Love ❯ Part 1 of The Chunin Exam ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 4

Rei's POV

after searching up the directions on Makou's "Magical Laptop of Wonderfulness", you made it to the site of the first part of the Chunnin Exam. As you walked in, you noticed that Naruto and the others hadn't arrived yet to unmask the true exam room. As you and Yotsuba were about to walk to the correct exam room, your sister jerked you backwards. "Damnit Rei!" she hissed. "What did I do?" she stared at you and you looked back, oblivious. "We don't want to change the story line too much! Who knows what we could change! If we walked to the right room, Sasuke could die in some weird twist of events or something." she sighed. You sneered, "It's not like anyone would miss him." "Same difference!" "But I wanna cause some hell!" Kai said jokingly. You waited silently until team 7 arrived, and watched the drama that unfolded before you followed the group to the exam room. The other contestants glared back at you. "Well, they are scarier in person then on TV." Yotsuba shuddered and Akemi whimpered in agreement. You timidly followed Makou, who took the lead, and tried to avoid their glances. You heard their murmurs. "4-man squad? Outrageous..." "They're just little girls; their numbers won't make a difference..." "How cute they are...probably even cuter when their blood is on the ground..." you tensed up a bit at that one.”That one with the red hair, I don't think we should let her go to waste... let's have some fun with her if we get to them first..." you tried to stop the tears that welling up in your eyes. Kai touched you shoulder lightly, "Pay no attention to them Rei." she whispered. You eventually found seats. You saw Makou searching the room. "What are you doing?" you questioned. "Looking for Orochi-kun" she whispered back hastily. "Now quiet down." You glared back up at her and muttered “You’re too young for him.” Before turning to Yotsuba. She was petting Akemi who was fast asleep. "Tsuba-chan~?" you cooed. "Yes~?" she cooed back. "I think that my sister has a kunai shoved up her ass, cuz she's being a bitch!" you said to her in a low voice. She slapped a hand over her mouth to keep from laughing. "What did I say about quieting down?!" Makou then whispered harshly again, oblivious to your comment. " I WON'T LOSE TO ANY OF YOU~!" you heard Naruto shout from the front of the room. "Idiot..." Kai sighed. "QUIET DOWN, YOU WORTHLESS BASTARDS!" a booming voice rang and a large smoke cloud burst out, spreading across the room. “What the..?” You covered your mouth and nose from the smoke before looking up. It was Ibiki and the chunnins.

(I'm not going to make you live through the hella boring explanation of the first exam, so let us begin :3)

You looked across the room at your sister. She was kicking back in her chair, obviously bored. 'Not gonna even try' you figured. You searched the room and found Yotsuba. She was to your left and about 5 rows ahead of you. She was using Kiba's technique-having Akemi look around from her backpack. 'How do they communicate the answers?' you inquired mentally. 'I'll ask later'. You knew that Kai was somewhere behind you, but you didn't dare try to glance back. It would look like you were cheating. You saw that Kin was sitting ahead of you, with her mirror on the wall. You glanced at it inconspicuously and caught a glance of Kai. She was making doodles on the paper. You decided that this was a good idea and began to draw. You drew a picture of Gaara, looking cold and mysterious as he always is. 'Where is he?' you wondered. You looked up and stifled a shout. His eye was right in front of you. It suddenly disintegrated before your eyes. Your eyes darted around the room, seeing if anyone noticed. Only the scary looking guy/girl/thing next you looked at you like you were crazy. You leaned back and sighed. 'This is gonna be one long hour...'

45 Minutes Later

"Now it is time for the 10th question..." 'AND HERE COMES THE DRAMA~' you thought and giggled silently. You watched as many of the genin left the room and argued with Ibiki. And then Naruto's dramatic little speech. "Congratulations! You have all passed the Part 1 of The Chunnin Exams!" "Whoopdeedoo." you said bluntly. *CRASH~!!!!!!!!!* You couldn't stop yourself from smiling. You looked over at Makou and say that she was looking back at you with a similar smile. "I am the examiner for the second test! Anko Mitarashi! Now follow me!" You began to giggle and clapped enthusiastically, along with your teammates. Anko smiled happily before frowning when she observed the rest of the room. "How many students are there?" she questioned Ibiki. "82..." "82!!!" she shouted and everyone flinched. "That's 26 teams right? No, wait... that's impossible. 27.3 teams don't make sense." Ibiki then cleared his throat. "We have a 4 man squad this year," he said looking down at her. "They were granted special admission by Lord Hokage." You heard complaints begin to circle the room and tried to hide your face within your hair. "Oh god..." you heard Kai mutter from somewhere behind you.”Quiet down! The first test was way too easy. It's alright, by the time my test is over; the teams will be cut down by half. Ahh~ I'm excited now! Let's go to the testing site." Everyone sat up reluctantly and began to regroup with their teams. Kai caught up with you first. "I saw the picture you drew through Kin's mirror. It was cute." she laughed. You blushed. "I think Gaara saw it though..." you whispered. Her eyes widened. "Gaara saw what?" Yotsuba asked while yawning. "SHHH~!" you and Kai exclaimed. She rolled her eyes. "I drew a picture of him and the next thing I knew, I was staring into his 3rd eye!" You whispered. She looked at you and blinked. "....You guys are on some funny shit. I want some." "Hurry up you three! Or we'll be left behind!" Makou commanded and you sped up to meet her. "What's shoved up your ass Onee-chan?" you scoffed. "Oh c'mon! It's Anko! I wanna see if I can see her curse mark through her fishnet." she said and rolled her eyes. "Sure Makou. We all know that you just wanna see her breasts through her fishnet! You little perv!" Kai laughed. "I thought that you loved me! What a betrayal!" Makou blushed and glared. "Just hurry up." she muttered. Anko led the large group out the back of the building and through an unmarked path. Everyone was dead silent, creating a slightly eerie feeling. Then we came to a clearing, with a large fence separating us from a huge forest. "This won't be as easy as the first test," Yotsuba whispered, and Akemi whimpered. "Uh-huh." Kai muttered her eyes wide. Makou stayed silent and stared straight ahead, her fists tight by her sides. You grabbed one of her hands and held on to it. "Welcome to the stage for the second test, Practice Arena 44," Anko smirked. "Also known as The Forest of Death."

Makou:*rolls eyes* Tune in next time please.