Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Slipping Away ❯ Of weird Crystals and backrubs ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2
 
Thanks to all those who reviewed I wish I had more but some is better than none I hope you like it so far tell me what you think at the end anyways If you have any constructive criticism just tell me Id love some help anyways thanks a lot for reading I love you all so much and hope you love this chapie as much as I love your Reviews.
^_^
Thanks a lot
 
 
- Mako-Chan
 
 
On with the story. >_< ^_^
 
 
“Kakashi said that we should stay out of the tent until he told us to its probably not a pretty sight anyways.” Said Naruto as he saw Sauske heading for Kakashi's tent.
 
“I guess your right dobe he needs to concentrate I'm just worried about Sakura that's all did you see the way she looked she wasn't moving talking or even making a sound this worries me.” He said waller pacing restlessly.
 
With both of those comments both boys sat down and prepared for a really long wait of baited breath.
 
 
Kakashi woke with a start and saw sun filtering through the rainproof campus sheets of his tent sitting up he thought that he had, had one of the weirdest dreams ever of Sakura dying and more. Suddenly he felt a breeze on his unmasked face he didn't remember unmasking or anything else that night. With a start he realized that his dream had been real and that the very girl he had been trying to save last night was actually next to him on the bed. `Is she still alive?' He asked himself looking at the form of the kounichi in front of him. Tenderly reaching out he felt her wrist for a pulse.
 
 
A surprised yelp emanated from Kakashi's tent echoing over the camp and making Sauske and Naruto jump onto there feet.
 
“Did you hear that Sauske?” Asked Naruto in a stressed tone.
 
“Ya I heard it sounded like Kakashi.” Yawned Sauske still shaking sleep from his eyes and sitting up in his chair.
 
Both boys looked towards the tent and simulashisly stood up and walked towards the tent they had done there waiting and refused to wait any longer. They walked into the tent to see a mussed and bedraggled Kakashi hurriedly righting his mask around his head and looking doubtfully at the pink haired Ninja lying beneath him. They had never seen their sensei in such a state and rushed over to find out what was wrong. On stepping to his side Sauske hears Kakashi mutter something.
 
“This cant be right she died what happened this cant be happening.”
 
“Sensei what do you mean she dies she's right here alive and breathing,” said Naruto looking up from sakuras bandaged form.
 
“ But this isn't possible she was dieing last night right before my eye's I couldn't save her because of her side I didn't have enough charka.” He told them
 
“ She looks ok to me and she's breathing but her side is going to have a huge bruise” he said brushing his hand across her side as she winced unconsciously.
 
“She will be ok an” he didn't get to finish as Sakura surfaced from sleep to look up at them through sleep clogged eyes.
 
“Did you guys die to I could have sworn you both where alive when I left and why do I hurt so much in the afterlife your not supposed to feel pain?” She looked questioningly at them.
 
“Your not dead Sakura” remarked Kakashi sitting down next to her.
 
“I'm not she said confused but last night…… And you're Mask……. And……” She broke off blushing.
 
“I know technically you should be dead but something happened somehow my charka and whatever else I was using helped you I honestly don't know what brought you back I lost consciousness after about an hour.
 
Suddenly there attention was caught by something that started to glow under Sakura's shirt. Reaching under she pulled out a pendant It looked like half of something like half of a larger crystal but where the other half was she didn't know it was small and pink tinted like rose quartz all three men looked at her strangely.
 
“Sakura what's that?” Asked Naruto
 
“I honestly don't know Naruto” she replied.
 
“Well if you don't know where'd it come from and why is it glowing like that?” Murmured Sauske behind her.
 
Suddenly something under Kakashi shirt began to glow he pulled a pendant out of his shirt that looked strikingly similar to Sakura's except that instead of being pink it was silver.
 
“Okkkkkk this is starting to freak me out how bout you Sauske?”
 
“I'm kind of disturbed myself,” Murmured Sauske back.
 
They all quietly stared at the crystals for about five minutes until it became apparent that the glowing was not going to stop at which point Kakashi had a brilliant idea.
 
“Hey how bout be put them together?” He said.
 
“Good idea,” said sakura.
 
And with those words and despite the fact that both Naruto and Sauske where looking more than a little bit jumpy they leaned forward and placed the crystals together. Suddenly there was a bright flash of light and the crystals ripped themselves from both Sakura and Kakashi's necks with a small jerk. After the light faded back to its original dull glow All of the current occupants of the tent looked forward at the crystal or where the crystal WAS!
 
“O MY GOD where is it” yelled Sakura.
 
“Your guess is as good as mine” Answered Kakashi in a monotone.
 
“Um Kakashi Sakura look at your wrists,” interjected Naruto.
 
Both looked down at to wrists and to their surprise they saw matching bracelets on their wrists almost like cuffs, except for the two small silver pink crystals hanging off the backs.
 
“This is getting weirder and weirder and what is with the pendants and than the necklaces there like some sort of weird sci-fi fictional thing.” Sauske said still quite puzzled by the things going on around him..
 
“I agree all to much Sauske-Kun,” Remarked Sakura.
 
“Well we have to find out what they are and what there abilities are and/if there dangerous what we should do about them,” Remarked Kakashi.
 
“But first we have to check you up again and make sure your healing good you wont be allowed or able to train for a few days and I want Sauske to watch over you for the next few days as Naruto is still in need of those extra lessons I promised him ok.”
 
“But I want to be the one to look over Sakura-Chan who knows what teme here could to her in her weakened state if he was to ruff she could be hurt,” whined Naruto.
 
“I have complete trust in Sauske Naruto and think that he will be fine with Sakura. Sauske I want you to help her out and help her get back on her feet literally she has to exercise those muscles otherwise they'll become stiff and get pulled and hurt easily even after she's healed.” Said Kakashi facing the two young Ninjas.
 
“As it is I need some rest and Sakura needs to be checked up and taken care of at the moment and since I'm here I can take care of it you are both excused to go to the hot springs bathe and relax I will be taking Sakura by later ok?” He said giving both the boys a meaningful glance and pointing out how tired Sakura probably was once she had her back turned.
 
With those parting words both boys left quietly and without complaint. Kakashi looked at the tired form in front of him a sighed inwardly one of the strangest things that had ever happened to him thank god for the Anbu training.
 
“Sakura I am going to…. Well you probably know what im gonna do so just comply and get ready ok.”
 
“Yep I did this a lot at the hospital and I was also wondering my back feels pretty tense and sliced up after all that fighting I was wondering if I might get a backrub after these pleas Kakashi-sensei.” She said fidgeting a little and Turing as red as a cherry tomato.
 
Kakashi was silently amused at the reaction that had taken place in front of him. The slight tint in her cheeks the small amount of precipitation running off her body the slight quake of her….. WAIT A SEC what was he doing! He mentally shook himself and pulled himself back to the real world blushing a blush that would not have been hidden if not for his precious mask.
 
“Sure I'd be happy to,” said the jounin in a careless tone Waller inwardly berating himself for agreeing to that.
 
She sat up and pulled out a kunai knife from her kunai holster on the bedside table.
 
 
“Um Sakura what are you going to do with that?” Asked Kakashi almost nervously with a laugh.
 
“This” she simply answered. As she quickly slit open the back if the oversized shirt she had change into earlier.
 
I have other shirts and this will cover my front and make it easier fir you to access my back for the inspection. She replied matter o factley in her medic voice before lying down On the bed and sighing in contentment at the softness of the small cot.
 
Taking a deep breath and moving forward Kakashi sat on the edge of the bed and put his hands on her back summoning charka to them and sending it out and into her body and charka paths to asses her body and see if she was hurt anywhere else he had missed the night before.
Sakura felt his cool and firm hand land softly on her exposed back sending shivers down her spine. As he sent his charka into her she felt a warm almost tingly feeling go down her spine and making her shudder it felt almost pleasurable that he was being so gentle with her. Kakashi sensed the tremor and smirked slightly under his mask and continued with the minstrations of charka through her body. Finding nothing wrong he decided to move onto her legs. Unwrapping the bandages around them he cleaned them off some more and rewrapped them in new bandages. After that he checked her side and made sure the bruise was healing well even though it looked pretty ugly and tender but was doing considerably better considering that it was a gaping hole the night before. .After checking the few other minor wounds he moved onto her back and began to massage it all the while gathering charka to his fingers and tracing delicate patters along her newly formed scars. Sakura felt him check her other wounds and shiver at the feeling of his fingers tracing patterns across her back and rubbing and pushing all the right spots to make her relax and calm starting at her neck and upper back all the way down to her lower back rubbing pushing and pulling sensually at her back and the many knots and other sore parts of her body. Giving up she surrendered totally and completely to the sensuous touch and pull of his experienced fingers as a small moan slipped from her lip's half sighed half hissed.
After what seemed to be hours of relaxation Sakura fell asleep in her position of sheer bliss and warmth at the feel of the both cool and warm hands that seemed so completely soft that she couldn't believe that they belonged to a war scarred ninja rather then a masus. Sighing in contentment she drifted off into a shallow sleep.
Kakashi watched as Sakura fell into a blissful sleep after a half hour massage and felt something warm that he couldn't quite identify when he looked at the blissfully sleeping kounichi in her oversized open backed shirt. And suddenly realized that if she stayed in that shirt much longer she could get sick from the chill. As that thought passed through his mind he realized that he was reaching for one of his shirts tugging it out of his bag and closing his eyes and using his senses to change her shirts he opened them once the operating was done and looked at her now in his oversized black shirt which showed her small and compact frame compared to his it looked so right to see her in his shirt in his he suddenly realized that he was daydreaming about HIS student and blushed shaking the thought from his head. He leaned down towards her sleeping form and delicately brushed a wisp of neon pink hair from her face and was unconsciously leaning forward when he hear a shout from outside hi tent and. It was Naruto waiting for him. With a sigh he got off the bed and left to go deal with the annoying blond kitsune.
 
 
So tell me what you think do you like do you not? I don't care just tell me thanks to those loyal reviewers who commented and if you want me to continue pleas notify me thanks. Also if you have questions or ideas feel free to tell me Id love to use some in the upcoming chapters thanks.
 
Sincerely
 
_ Mako-Chan
 
 
 
Review Now its your chance.