Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Something Old, Something New ❯ Something Old ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Something Old, Something New

Summary: An Ino and Sakura one-shot. In respective chapters.
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, but if I did Tobi would rule the world.

Chapter 1: Something Old.

Ino Yamanaka was excited for wedding to say the least, but also a little jealous of her friends.
Sure, she beat out Temari, but that wasn’t hard. She was dating the laziest man in Konoha. Sakura had been married almost a year and was due any day, Hinata had been married a mouth and TenTen got married between the two.
Everything was going fine until Naruto asked, “What’s your something old? Sakura wanted to know.”
Ino froze. She wasn’t old-fashion, but Chouji was. He would defiantly ask her what her something old was.
“Thanks for helping me pick the flowers, later.” Naruto said as he left.
Ino racked her brain. Her something new was a bracelet, her something blue a necklace and her something borrowed a pair of Hinata’s earrings. But her something old was beyond her. She had a month to decide.
Two days had passed and still nothing. She was looking at wedding dresses when it hit her. She had her something old.
On the day of Ino’s wedding, Inochi was waiting for his daughter to come down the stairs. When she did show up, it was in her mother’s wedding dress. Inochi just beamed when she asked, “How do I look?”