Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Spin the Bottle in Naruto ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Naruto: Gaara!!! Kankurou was just messing around!
 
Gaara: Did I ask you…Naruto?
 
*Gaara sends sand clones after Kankurou, who is screaming bloody murder*
 
Kankurou: AHHHHHHHHH! Please somebody help me!!!
 
Shikamaru: I have a plan! And Lee, I'm going to need your help, unless you would enjoy my bloody splattering all over the room.
 
Lee: I'm here and I'll give you a hand Shikamaru!
 
Shikamaru: Hey Gaara-chan!!! You are a blood-thirsty little psycho midget who needs to go to a mental institution for therapy!!!
 
Gaara: You---!!! *Gaara's eyes flash red*
 
Shikamaru: Oh shit…
 
*Gaara is momentarily distracted until Lee tackles him to the floor and ties him up tightly with ropes*
 
Lee: I got him Shikamaru!!! Are you sure he wont still try and kill us?
 
Neji: More than likely Lee…so make sure he's tied up tight…
 
Gaara: I'll kill all of you when I get loose…
 
Temari: Gaara…promise you will not attempt to kill anyone and we'll release you…please, for your sister?
 
Gaara: ……Fine…but next time I will kill him…
 
*Lee unties Gaara and leaps away extra fast*
 
Hinata: Gaara is scary…
 
Kiba: No kidding, Hinata-chan.
 
Naruto: Can we start playing again or not!!?
 
*They all sit down in a circle again and Sakura spins the bottle…it lands on…*
 
 
 
Sakura: …Lee?!…oh dear God no…first Gaara and now this…are the God's testing me???
 
Neji: More than likely Sakura…
 
Lee: *shoves Neji out of the way* YES!!! Gai-sensei will be so proud!!! I have
achieved my first kiss!!!
 
Neji: *scowls* Hn…
 
Ino: Pucker up, Forehead girl!
 
Naruto: NOOOOOOOO!
 
Sakura: Lets just get it over with…*sighs resignedly*
 
*Lee kisses Sakura, who is obviously trying to pull away, and while Lee is leaning into the kiss and she is pulling away they topple onto the ground*
 
Ino: Hahahah! He's trying to make-out with her! Go Lee!
 
Gaara: That's pathetic…she obviously enjoyed the kiss I gave her…
 
Shino: Does that mean you also enjoyed it, Gaara?
 
Gaara: Hmph…shut up…
 
Shino: I've hit a nerve…*shoves sunglasses further up his nose*
 
Chouji: That looks nasty…I hope I don't have to do that.
 
Shikamaru: Before the nights over, you probably will Chouji.
 
Chouji: Ewwwwww…yuck. *shoves chips in his mouth*
 
*Suddenly, Naruto grabs Lee and throws him off of Sakura who has gone temporarily unconscious*
 
Lee: Ahhh, such bliss…it was nice while it lasted…someone else may spin the bottle, I am happy with this…*Lee passes out*
 
Naruto: Alright! I'm spinning it this time!!! I've waited a long time!
 
*Naruto spins the bottle and it lands on…*
 
 
Naruto: …Hinata-chan? Wow…I didn't…expect that…
 
Hinata: *blush* Naruto-kun…
 
Shino: …Be gentle…Naruto…
 
Gaara: Oh so you like that female Hyuuga? Why don't you kiss her instead? *looks over at Shino*
 
Shino: * twitch* Be quiet…
 
Gaara: No…
 
Temari: Be quiet the both of you, their trying to kiss!
 
Gaara & Shino: …Fine…
 
*Naruto leans forward and gives Hinata a quick kiss, but Hinata is emboldened and pulls him closer and they topple to the floor*
 
Shino: This isn't happening…no…
 
Neji: It is Shino, it is…*smirks*
 
Kiba: I never knew Hinata had it in her…wow…
 
Kankurou: Their obviously busy…someone spin the bottle…
 
Ten-Ten: Ooh! Let me do it!!!
 
 
Okay people I hope you liked that second chapter! It's only going to get funnier from here so I hope you enjoyed it!