Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Started In One's Heart ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Characters in Chapter 1
 
Uzumaki Naruto - He is currently 29 years Old. Looks exactly like the 4th hokage. He matured a little. A Member of “The Elites”(Information later about “The Elites”). He Married Hyuuga Hinata. The 5th hokage's (Tsunade) Right hand man.
 
Uzumaki Hinata - She is originally from the Hyuuga clan but married Uzumaki Naruto. She is currently 27 years old. She has long black hair now but still the same attitude. She is also a member of “The Elites”.
 
Uzumaki Hinaru - She is the daughter of Naruto and Hinata. She is currently 7 years old. She has blue eyes and long black hair (Ponytail Style). She is a Chuunin. Genius AND Hardworking. She also has a crush on Konohamaru.
 
Konohamaru - He is now 16 years old. A Chuunin. He is also the grandson of the 3rd hokage. His attitude now is almost like Naruto's when Naruto was still a genin. He kinda looks like Uchiha Obito…YUP! With the goggles.
 
Iruka - Iruka is now 35 years old. He is really in his ANBU level already but the 5th Hokage/Tsunade wants him to stay in his teaching position. Instead, the hokage named him as an “Elite Chuunin”. He is still the best teacher in the academy.
 
Uchiha Sasuke - He is now 29 years old. His hair is now spiky. Same attitude. He is also a member of “The Elites”. He is married to Haruno Sakura.
 
Uchiha Sakura - She is 27 years old. She is still with short hair. She is originally from the Haruno clan but married Uchiha Sasuke. She is a medical specialist, monstrous power and also the student of the 5th hokage/Tsunade. She is also part of “The Elites”.
 
Uchiha Mitoku - He is the son of Sasuke and Sakura. Like his dad, he has spiky hair. He has a crush on Hinaru. He is 8 years old. He is currently in Chuunin level. He is the cool guy type (Like Sasuke) but when insulted becomes wild (Like Sakura).
 
Aburame Shino - He is 29 years old. His attitude didn't change much. He is a member of the Aburame clan. Yes, he is single. He is also a member of “The Elites”.
 
 
“The Elites”
A group of chosen ninjas who are only assigned to missions that even “ANBU” cannot accomplish. They have no particular leader because they are directed by the kage itself. Each kage assembled their Elites. One of the great sannins Jiraya, was the one who recommended the idea of having a group of special ninjas just like the known organization, “Akatsuki”.
 
The Elite members of Hidden Leaf
 
Uzumaki Naruto Yamanaka Ino
Haruno Sakura Akamichi Chouji
Uchiha Sasuke Inuzuka Kiba
Hyuuga Hinata Ten Ten
Hyuuga Neji Nara Shikamaru
Aburame Shino Rock Lee
 
After every chapter I'll put something like this. Depends if there's something new to the story. - anamicah