Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Stay Silent ❯ Stay Silent ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

WARNING: THIS IS A LEMON. IT CONTAINS GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT. DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT LIKE READING ABOUT GRAPHIC, HOT, NAKED, SWEATY, SASUKExSAKURA SEX. THANK YOU.
A/N: This story has no plot. I just wanted to write about them having sex. Thank you.
Stay Silent
Sakura gently slid the door open and stepped quietly into the dark room. She could hardly see anything in the pale moonlight. “Sasuke?” She whispered, closing the door shut behind her. Her eyes roved around the floor looking for the mattress.
“Sakura? What's wrong?” Sasuke asked, sitting up in surprise.
Dropping to her knees, Sakura crawled over to where Sasuke was and kneeled in front of him on the floor. “Can I sleep with you?” Her green eyes looked up into his and his heart began to beat erratically. “My room is too cold.”
He couldn't bury the dirty thoughts that her question invoked in his mind, but he knew he couldn't tell her no. “I guess so…” Pulling back the bed cover, he invited her in.
Smiling at him thankfully, Sakura crawled over Sasuke's lap into the empty space in the bed, making Sasuke's body go rigid. He turned his head to look at her and his face flushed. Dressed in a simple silk kimono, Sakura was stretched out beside him in bed on her side, facing him. Because of her position and the subtle moonlight filtering in through the windows, Sasuke could easily make out her erect nipples protruding against the silky material, showing that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. He swallowed and tried to conceal from her his excitement. Lying down, he turned so his back was to her.
Sakura frowned at Sasuke's silence, but was briefly distracted by his silky black hair now within inches of her face. Not being able to control herself, she played with the ends of his hair above the nape of his neck, enjoying the softness of it. Leaning forward, she buried her face into his back and sighed contently. He smelled wonderful, like water lilies. The scent was enough to calm her down after her awful nightmare, which she didn't tell him about because she didn't want him to think her a coward. Wanting to be closer to him, she scooted forward in the bed so that her front was pressed against his back and her face was tilted into the nape of his neck.
“What are you doing Sakura?” Sasuke asked, his voice thick with emotion. With her breasts now pressed against his back with only their thin silk kimono's separating them, it was hard for Sasuke to think clearly.
“Hey Sasuke-kun?” Sakura asked quietly, ignoring his previous question.
“Hmm?”
“Have you ever kissed someone before?”
Sasuke frowned at her question. He really wished she hadn't asked that. “…yes.” He answered reluctantly.
“Oh.” A moment later, he could no longer feel Sakura pressed against him. He instantly missed the warmth.
Sasuke could tell his words had bothered her and he hated seeing her upset. Turning over in bed so that he was now facing her back, he placed a soothing hand on her arm and pulled so that she rolled onto her back to look up at him, unshed tears in her eyes. He was taken aback.
“You're crying?” He said in surprise.
Sakura shook her head although she knew it was pointless. The tiny rivers on her face were an obvious sign that she was, indeed, crying.
“Why?” Sasuke was completely confused by her sudden tears. He didn't know what to do. Gently, he wiped away an escaped tear and, unthinkingly, licked it from his slender finger.
Not wanting him to see her like this, Sakura wiped her eyes with her hands and sat up in bed. She couldn't tell him that the real reason she was crying was because she was jealous that he had kissed other girls so she decided to make up a reason. “I've never been kissed before.” She admitted quietly. While it wasn't a lie, it was never something she'd actually get upset over. She only ever wanted to kiss one person, but obviously he did not feel the same way.
Sasuke almost felt guilty about how happy this knowledge made him feel. “Why would that make you sad?”
“Well, you've done it,” she said, not bothering to hide her accusatory tone. She looked down at him with fiery eyes that made Sasuke sit up and face her. If she was going to verbally attack him, he was not going to lie down for it.
“So? Why does that even matter?” He asked defensively.
“I just feel like there's something wrong with me. Almost everyone at this age has been kissed by someone, except for me.”
Sasuke could feel his anger boiling inside of him. “If being kissed is that important to you, then I'm sure you could easily find someone willing enough to do it. In fact, I'm sure anyone would.” He whispered heatedly, Naruto's face popping up into his head.
Sakura clenched her teeth in anger. “Don't lie to me.”
“Why the hell would I lie about that? It's the truth.” With every word he said, Sasuke witnessed Sakura getting angrier and angrier. What was wrong with her?
She shook her head. “If it's that truth that anyone would want me then…then…” She trailed off, her eyes tearing up again because of the sudden surge of confused emotions inside of her. She felt like she was about to burst. She couldn't hold it in anymore. All of her frustrations, all of her questions, she just had to know. “If everyone wants me then…why don't you?”
She dropped her head down so that Sasuke could only see the pink crown of her head.
“…what?” Sasuke was in shock, but most of all he was angry. Did she really think that he didn't want her? After all the times he'd risked his life to save her, to help her. The endless days when he sacrificed possible training time just to wander around aimlessly with her, was that not a sign that he cared for her? That she meant something to him? Was all of that for nothing?
A glistening tear fell and landed on Sakura's exposed knee, and it was all Sasuke could handle before he completely snapped. Obviously, Sakura needed hard physical evidence of his feelings, and he was going to give it to her right now.
Using more force than was necessary, but not being able to hold back in his furious state, Sasuke grasped hold of Sakura's silk covered shoulders and slammed her back onto the bed, his fingers digging into her skin almost painfully. She looked up at him with wide, watery green eyes. All down her beautiful face were streams of tears, and he knew that he was the reason for every single one of them, all because she was too blind to see how he felt about her. He was going to wipe away every single one of those tears even if it took him all night.
Placing one knee between her legs and forcing them to widen slightly, Sasuke bent low so that his face was inches from hers, his hands still pressing her shoulders deeply into the soft mattress. She wasn't going anywhere.
Sakura looked up into Sasuke's infuriated face, unsure as to what had caused this sudden anger in him. “Sasuke?”
Sasuke ignored her as his eyes traveled down her lithe body. Her legs were stretched out beneath him and were completely exposed with the exception of her upper thighs, which were still covered by the fragile silk kimono. Sasuke brought his other knee in between her legs and lowered his hips down so that they rested in the hollow of hers and with one hand, he trailed his fingers down the outside of her right thigh until he came to the back of her knee where he curled his fingers tightly and pulled her knee up around his hip, pressing his groin closer to her core, her silk kimono falling from her thighs and bunching up around her hips. Sakura yelped in distress and tried to pull it back down but Sasuke caught her hands and pinned them above her head, pressing himself into her harder.
“Do you feel that Sakura?” he asked breathily, referring to the hard bulge in his pants. He could feel the heat from her core through her panties, warming his shaft even through their clothing. “Do you still think that I don't want you?”
Sakura gasped and her fingers curled into the palms of her hands as a shooting pleasure blasted through her body. She couldn't believe it, but she felt it. Hard, stiff, and thick, she felt Sasuke's shaft pressing right between her folds through her panties. The muscles of her inner thighs quivered and she brought her other knee up reactively which only allowed Sasuke to fall farther into her. She gasped again, her chest heaving with her excited breathing, her barely covered breasts straining against the v-shaped collar of her kimono. Any slight movement, and they'd spill out.
“Sasuke, stop it,” Sakura pleaded uncomfortably. Seeing this side of Sasuke scared her, but the way she felt when he touched her scared her even more. She could feel her control slipping. “I feel strange…”
Sauske hitched her leg higher up onto his hip and, releasing one of her hands to free his own, he trailed his fingers up her other leg until he found the elastic band of her panties. Tucking his fingers beneath the tight band, he tugged, not in an effort to remove them, but just enough to where the skin just above her womanhood was exposed. Releasing her other hand, Sauske pushed her kimono further up her torso below her breasts until her entire bottom half was exposed with the exception of what was covered by her tight black panties. Grabbing hold of both her hips, Sauske lowered himself down her body so that the tip of his nose was tickling the naked skin just below her navel. Lightly, he blew a cool trail of air from her navel down to the elastic waistband of her underwear. Using his perfect teeth, he bent down and caught the elastic in his mouth, pulling it up so that Sakura could see right down into her underwear. He looked up at Sakura with mischievous eyes, unable to see for himself what was below the waistband because of the angle in which he was laying. He could tell that it was enough to make her cheeks just as pink as her hair.
He released the waistband with a loud snap before laying a chaste kiss on her stomach. “Did you see it?” He asked her softly as he walked himself back up her body until his face was nestled in the side of her neck and his hips were locked with hers again.
Sakura felt her face flush at Sasuke's husky tone and embarrassing question. “Se…see what?” She stuttered as she felt Sauske's left hand wind into her thick hair while his other hand busied itself with slipping beneath the hem of her kimono to rest just below the fall of her right breast. She could feel his knuckles against the curvature of her heavy breast and his long fingers spread along the topside of her rib cage.
“I wonder what it looks like…” he mused quietly in her ear. “Will you show me Sakura?”
A strange sound released itself from her throat and she bit down on her tongue and clenched her eyes closed. “No…” She whispered in denial, but she knew that her words held no power. She couldn't even find it in herself to push him away, because she knew that in all honesty, she wanted this. She wanted to hear Sauske talk dirty to her, to feel him touch her with reckless abandon. She wanted him to press himself harder into her so that there was absolutely no space for even air to pass through. She wanted to be connected to him in the most intimate way. She wanted to pant his name as he pleasured her, but most of all, she just wanted him to want her too.
Sasuke used his teeth to pull at the bottom of her earlobe, his eyes half lidded as he enjoyed his still heightening sense of arousal. “Tell me Sakura-chan, are you pink there too?” His fisted hand pulled at the roots of her hair, not enough to pain her, but enough to make her arch her back into him. She gasped out and her eyes flew open. Sasuke smirked into her neck before tilting his head down to look at her half exposed breasts. Her silk kimono had slipped so far apart that it was almost gaping completely open, the only thing keeping it from slipping completely off was her two very erect nipples that the thin silk was caught on.
Sakura bit down on her lip to stifle the embarrassing sounds that were trying to come out of her mouth as Sasuke pressed his shaft even harder against her panties as if to emphasize exactly what he was speaking of.
Sasuke lifted his head and looked down into her face and smirked. He knew Sakura wasn't going to answer his question, not that he actually ever expected her to. He just wanted to make her flustered. “I bet I can guess…” he trailed off teasingly.
Sakura's eyes widened even more. “No!” She exclaimed as quietly as possible without waking anyone next door. Sasuke's smirk turned into a naughty grin as he rocked his hips forward against hers, his bulge rubbing against her clit beneath her panties. “Ah!” Her hands curled into small fists as her thighs and arms began to tremble.
“Let me see…” Sasuke muttered as he continued to rock against her clit. “I bet it's soft…” Removing the hand that was on her ribcage, Sasuke fisted it on the other side of her head and, using both hands, tilted her head upwards so that her chin was in the air. He gave her a light kiss in the center of her neck. “…and hot…” He kissed the hollow of her throat. “…and soaking wet…” Closing his mouth to moisten his tongue, Sasuke dragged his wet tongue between Sakura's breasts, leaving a glistening trail on her skin.
Sakura brought her hands up to cover her face in embarrassment. She couldn't handle his words and the way he was describing her most private of areas, because the worst part about it was, everything he was saying was true.
Sasuke pulled his head back up so he could look down into Sakura's face, his hips still gently rocking against her. Pulling her hands away from her face, Sasuke placed one at the back of his neck and the other on his lower back so that she was holding onto him as he continued to steadily grind against her now soaking panties, which were making his own pants damp from the frequent contact. Placing one of his hands on the bed beside her, Sasuke reached just above her head to fist his fingers in the sheets as he tried to hold onto his senses, but with every thrust he was losing more and more of himself to ecstasy.
Clenching his teeth, Sasuke pulled in air in a quiet hiss as he fought against his own body. Staring down into Sakura's eyes, Sasuke could see his own face reflected back at him, his expression the picture of complete pleasure. “Doesn't it feel good Sakura? Just like this…” He shoved himself against her again, eliciting a startled gasp from her and causing her to tighten her arms around his torso. With every thrust, his shirt rose higher and higher on his torso so that his toned stomach was now exposed and rubbing smoothly against Sakura's abdomen. “I've never been this hard before…”
Just hearing him speak that way caused pleasurable tremors to shoot through Sakura, her stomach tying in knots and her knees pulling upwards towards the ceiling. The small of her back clenched and she arched forward against him.
Sasuke was going crazy as he continued to rub his throbbing shaft against Sakura's covered womanhood. He couldn't believe it felt this good and they were still wearing underwear. He was curious to know more. The thought that it could get even better than this was incomprehensible to him. “Damn it…” He cursed to himself as he felt the tip of his cock leaking onto his lower abdomen. He was getting close.
“Sasuke-kun? What's…wrong?” Sakura asked through heaving breaths.
“I want…to be…inside you,” he groaned, his forehead falling against hers and his eyes closing. “I want to feel how wet you are for me, I want you to cover me with your juices,” he went on in a hoarse whisper.
Sakura's eyes widened and her heart began to race even faster than it already was. Hot blood began to circulate into her face, making her cheeks a dark shade of pink. Her stomach clenched and an unrecognizable sound escaped her throat.
Sasuke opened his eyes and met hers. “I want to place myself at your entrance and slip into you slowly so that you can savor every inch of me.” He pushed himself against her again, this time angling himself so that the tip of his cock was pressing into the lower part of her panties against her entrance, her panties continuing to act as a barrier. Sakura involuntarily spread her legs wider, pushing herself down against him so that she could feel the inside of her panties pushing into her where his tip was. Her fast intake of breath caused Sasuke to stop pushing before he hurt her.
Sakura clenched her eyes closed at the small intrusion. She felt slightly uncomfortable and she wasn't sure if it was because of the fact that she was wearing panties or if it was just Sasuke's sheer size. She grimaced and Sasuke noticed. He stopped moving completely.
Sakura opened her green eyes to look up at him questioningly. Sasuke studied her for a moment and then groaned. “Please Sakura…don't make me stop.” He felt his shaft trembling in his pants and he pressed his tip against her a little more, enjoying the intense heat he felt envelop the head of his member. He could feel the wet trail of his pre-cum trickling down his shaft. “I need you so badly.”
Sakura trailed her hand from his lower back to his stomach where she ran her fingers down along the ridges of his abdomen. She could feel him trembling beneath her fingers with the strain of holding himself back. Her eyes left his face to look down between them, but Sasuke's shirt obstructed her view. Following her line of view, Sasuke noticed what she was looking at and smirked.
Without even pulling himself off of her, Sasuke removed his shirt with one hand and threw it over onto the floor. Taking hold of the hand that she had on his stomach, Sasuke brought her fingers up to his mouth and slipped her digits in and out of his warm mouth one by one before dragging them down the front of his torso and back to where she had them before, on his lower abdomen. Sakura glanced up at Sasuke's moist lips before turning her gaze back towards their connected hips.
Curiously, Sakura slid her fingers over the front of her panties all the way down to where her and Sasuke were touching, the tips of her fingers pressing softly against the upper side of his erect shaft. Sasuke, who was watching her hand closely, moaned as soon as her fingers made brief contact with his member. Sakura pulled her hand away quickly and tucked it against her still half-covered chest, embarrassed.
“Sorry,” she muttered softly, her face growing hot. She couldn't believe that she had just touched Sasuke in his most private area.
Sasuke rubbed his forehead against Sakura's gently. He knew asking her to repeat the action would be pointless. She was so innocent and easily embarrassed, which only aroused him even more, but if he didn't find some form of release soon he was going to go insane. He was to the point where just seeing her cling to him was enough to make him come, but he had to control himself because he didn't want it to end so fast. Not if he still had a chance to be with her tonight.
“No, it felt amazing Sakura,” he whispered honestly, hoping that his words would encourage her and make her feel less embarrassed. “Just…” He gently took her hand in his again and made to lead it back down to his member, but Sakura pulled her arm back slightly in resistance. Her eyes were pleading with his not to go on any further, but his body refused to listen and she, always torn between wanting to and being too scared to, just gave in and allowed him to lead her hand back to his member where he pressed her palm against the length of his shaft. Sasuke released a sigh of relief as he helped guide her to rub her palm against him.
Sakura bit down on her lip as a small cry tried to escape her. With her hand now between his member and her panties, Sakura could now only feel him pressed against her hand, the cloth of his shorts rubbing a little uncomfortably against her palm. Even with her hand completely outstretched, she still couldn't feel the entire length of him. The thought made her shiver. Would all of him even fit completely inside of her?
“Sakura…” Sasuke whispered, his eyes looking into hers. Carefully and very slowly, Sasuke led her hand away from his member to press it against his lower abdomen so that her fingers were touching just above the waistband of his pants. He could tell she was confused and so he continued, guiding her fingertips beneath his waistband until he felt her fingers touch the tip of his cock. He froze and Sakura gasped as she felt a hot sticky wetness on her fingertips.
“What is…” she pulled her fingers out of his pants and brought them up to her face to examine them questioningly. Sasuke watched in physical pain as Sakura rubbed his translucent, white pre-cum between her fingers wondrously. He watched her face as it suddenly dawned on her what she had on her fingertips. “Oh no,” she muttered. He felt a pull on the back of his neck as he was forced down so that Sakura could bury her face into his shoulder. Seconds later he felt wet tears on his skin.
Reaching back, Sasuke pried her fingers from the back of his neck and pulled away from her to look into her crying face. “Sakura, what's wrong?” He couldn't help but to feel frustrated, but all the same, he was still worried about her.
“I-I c-can't d-do this Sasuke, I don't know h-how,” she cried, her eyes spilling over with tears. “I'm too sh-shy.”
Sasuke frowned. “What do you have to be shy about?” He asked gently, wiping away some of her tears.
Sakura lowered her eyes down to their rejoined bodies.
Sasuke pulled his head away slightly as I thought occurred to him. “Does it disgust you?” He asked, thinking back to her reaction when he held her against his shaft and how she looked when she realized she had his pre-cum on her fingers. Maybe his body turned her off? The thought was enough to depress him.
Sakura's mouth fell open and she gawked up at him in shock. Sasuke? Disgust her? How in the world could he even think such a thing? “No! It's not that….I just…I'm embarrassed about how I react…” She confessed, her face turning red. “I've never done this before and so I really don't know, but I feel like how I react is strange…” Sakura looked up into his face for assurance of her statement. He was looking at her intently, waiting for her to continue. “I mean….I keep making all of these weird noises, most of them I hold back though, but I still make them, but you don't make any noise at all.”
“I just didn't want to scare you,” he said, grinning down at her. “But if it'll make you feel better, I'll moan so loud that I'll wake up the house.”
Sakura smiled. “No, because if you do that, we'll have to stop.”
“Then I'll try to be quiet, but please Sakura, don't hold back. I can't tell you what your moaning does to me…” he trailed off. A heavy silence filled the room as they continued to look at each other, both of their bodies still joined at the hips. “Sakura…I'm going to take off my pants.” He told her softly, his thumb brushing across her chin. Sakura swallowed and nodded.
Without lifting his chest from hers, Sasuke reached down and shoved the waistband of his pants off of his hips so that they fell around his knees, finally freeing his manhood. Sakura kept her eyes glued to his face as he lowered himself back down. “I'm just going to go slow. If you get nervous, just tell me to stop and I will,” he murmured, brushing a lock of her hair out of her face.
Sakura nodded again as I sign for him to continue. “Should I…should I take off my underwear?”
Sasuke's eye's widened at the fact that she had even made the suggestion. “I was just going to move them aside…I thought you'd be uncomfortable without them.”
Sakura's heart warmed at his consideration. Even though he didn't show it often, Sasuke had one of the kindest hearts. Removing her hands from his shoulders, Sakura reached down to the elastic band of her underwear and pulled downwards, but could only pull them down so far in the position they were in. Sasuke, seeing what she was trying to do, pulled away from her to help. Sitting back on his heels between her legs, Sasuke curled his fingers beneath the small elastic strings on her hips and tugged them down, dragging them slowly down her long legs and off from around her ankles. He tried his hardest not to stare too hard at her now exposed core knowing that she would get embarrassed, but it was hard.
Seeing as to how she decided to cover herself up with both of her hands only made the endeavor even harder for him. “Don't look,” she whined, closing her knees in front of him.
“Don't hide,” he replied teasingly, his hands pushing her knees apart so he could climb back up her body. Sakura had her eyes clamped closed in an effort not to look at Sasuke's nakedness, not that she didn't want to, she just thought that if she saw how big he really was, she'd get scared and not go through with it. “You can look now Sakura,” she heard him sigh. Opening her eyes, she looked up into Sasuke's flushed face.
She was about to speak when she felt something hard, hot, thick, and long settle against her folds. This time the feeling was much more intense now that their clothing had been removed. She could feel everything as he began to rub his shaft against her seeping cleft. Every time he thrust upwards, his tip would gently hit her swollen clitoris, causing her to cry out in pleasure. Sasuke's thrusts were short and fast as he continued to please her this way. The more his cock massaged her clit, the more wet she became, and soon, his entire shaft was glistening and moist with her juices.
Sakura instinctively brought her knees up to wrap her legs around the back of Sasuke's naked thighs. In this position, her womanhood was closer to his throbbing member. Her breathing started to become strenuous as he continued to slide up against her. She felt her nipples tighten as his chest rubbed against her own, and slowly, the friction caused the silk kimono to part completely, exposing her breasts and taut nipples to Sauske's gaze.
With a graceful finger, Sasuke gently rubbed the tip across one of Sakura's nipples, causing her to moan. Liking her reaction, he went on to massage it with his fingertips, the small nub moving back and forth beneath his touch. Sakura couldn't get enough of it. Her back arched upwards so that her breasts pushed themselves further into Sauske's palm. Still keeping one hand on one breast, Sasuke bent his head to run his tongue across the other. This time, Sakura moaned even louder, her voice filling the entire room with the pleasure filled sound, as Sasuke continued to suck and nip at her breasts, all the while thrusting against her, his shaft enveloped in her soft folds.
“Feels…so…good,” Sakura panted in broken breaths. Her hands wound their way around Sasuke's back where she lowered them down until she was digging her nails into the soft flesh of his butt, her arms moving with every thrust made against her.
Sasuke buried his face into the nape of her neck. “I can't…stop…my hips…” he ground out through clenched teeth. He could tell he was getting close to his climax, but he couldn't stop. He'd never felt so good in his life.
Sakura turned her head to the side to look at him. His eyes were clenched closed and she could tell he wasn't thinking clearly at all. His self-control was entirely gone. Bringing one of her hands up, she laid it gently on the side of his face. He opened his eyes. “Sasuke…I want you inside of me.”
In his bewilderment, Sasuke slowed his thrusts until he came to a complete stop. He could feel his climax waning, but not his desire. “Are you sure? We don't have to if you don't think you're ready Sakura. Just because I want to doesn't mean you have to too.”
Sakura shook her head. “No, I want to. I want you to…fill me up, so much that I'm overflowing.” She confessed, her fingers caressing the side of his face lovingly.
Pulling his head up, Sasuke cupped her cheek. “Once I'm inside of you, I will not stop Sakura.”
“Then don't.”
His face twisted in indecision. “I don't want to hurt you…”
Sighing, Sakura pulled herself up onto her elbows and looked him square in the face. “Is there a way that'll make it hurt less?”
Sasuke's eyes darted from her face to the wall behind her. He blushed. “Uh…yeah, but I don't know if you'll want to do it,” he said quietly.
“No, I'll do it,” she said firmly.
Sasuke's cheeks turned even darker as he pulled himself off of her and then pulled her up with him by her arms. “All right. Come here,” he said, crawling behind her on the bed. Turning around, Sasuke sat down on his butt with his back up against the wall and his arms outstretched towards Sakura. Following his orders, Sakura crawled into his lap and sat down, trying her best to ignore the fact that his erect penis was leaning against her stomach.
Sasuke exhaled slowly as he tried to regain his composure. This was a little awkward for him. “Okay, now sit up on your knees and put one knee on each side of my hips,” he ordered. Sakura placed her hands tenderly on Sasuke's shoulders as she hoisted herself up onto her knees and spread her legs. Her breasts were now at Sasuke's eyelevel. “Okay, good…” he murmured softly, grasping her waist in his hands and leaving a soft trail of butterfly kisses along her stomach. “Now keep your legs spread.”
Sakura looked down and watched as Sasuke moved his right hand from her hip, along her stomach, and then down through her soft pink curls, his fingers drawing an invisible line. She bit down on her lip to keep herself from opposing. Her nails dug into his shoulders as she felt him begin to finger her clit with his thumb, the round tip creating small circles against the swollen nub hidden between her folds. Her head dropped back in ecstasy, and then he inserted a long, slender finger inside of her and she gasped at the sudden intrusion.
Gently, Sasuke inserted a second finger into her and began to pump her slowly, his thumb still working small circles against her clit. He could hear Sakura's broken moans from above him so he knew he wasn't hurting her, which was good. Feeling that she was ready, he inserted a third finger into her core. Sakura gasped loudly and fell forward into him, one of her hands leaving his shoulder to plaster itself against the wall above her head while her other arm wrapped around the back of Sasuke's neck, pulling his face into her chest. Sasuke kissed her breasts softly as both of his hands were kept busy, one pleasing her and one holding her hips in place. He knew that it was only a matter of time before she climaxed as Sakura began to ride against his fingers on her own.
“Sasuke…I…I…” she cried, her hips now forcing themselves down harder onto his fingers. She had to stop, she didn't want to come this way. “Please…no…” She begged him.
Even though she sounded like she didn't want him to stop at all, Sasuke slowed his thumb and gently removed his fingers from her. Sakura's hips stopped moving and her thighs began to tremble as Sasuke's fingers smoothly ran up and down the length of her womanhood. “You're so…wet,” he muttered heavily, his flustered face looking down at his fingers. They were glistening with her fluid. Using his moistened hand, Sasuke grasped hold of his shaft and moaned. He was so overly sensitive at this point that even a touch brought him close to the edge. Tilting his head back against the wall, he looked up into Sakura's downturned face. “I'll help guide you so just lower yourself down slowly.”
Sakura nodded before she began to sit back on her legs, her face eventually low enough to where she was hovering just above Sasuke's mouth. His hands grasped her hips firmly, stopping her from lowering any more. His dark eyes met hers intensely as he positioned his head right below her entrance, there bodies not yet touching. Sakura let her arm fall from the wall to wrap around his shoulders loosely, one of her hands fisting in his thick black hair, as she lowered herself just a little more so that she felt his leaking tip touching the lips surrounding her entrance. She let out a steady breath.
“I'm so nervous,” she admitted quietly, releasing a small laugh that caused her body to shake a little, rubbing his tip against her entrance a little more.
“It's not too late to stop.” It was almost a lie.
“But I don't want to stop,” she said breathily, lowering herself a little more so that she could actually feel the rounded tip of his cock pressed against her small opening. He was so big, she didn't know how he'd fit. Sasuke gritted his teeth to muffle his sudden cry at the contact. He felt like his entire body was on fire. His fingers curled into her hips as he fought to hold on. He closed his eyes.
Sakura looked down into his flustered face. He was so beautiful, and she held him in her arms. Never had she imagined a moment like this would come for them. She didn't want to let her cowardice ruin it. Lowering her head, Sakura gently pressed her lips to his in a sweet kiss. Sasuke languidly opened his eyes to look at her. Her eyes were concentrated on his mouth. Parting her lips, Sakura pressed her mouth to his again, this time allowing her tongue to taste his upper lip. Just before she pulled away again, Sasuke caught her bottom lip in his mouth and sucked on it softly. Bringing one of his hands away from her hip, Sasuke cupped her beneath her chin and used his thumb to ease open her mouth, tenderly placing his silky tongue into her mouth. Her own tongue instinctively curved around his before she leaned forward, placing her own into his mouth, their lips locked against each other.
With her mind now focused on the taste of Sasuke's mouth, Sakura felt her upper thighs weaken and she slid further down into his lap, the head of his cock pushing into her tight entrance so that his tip was entirely engulfed by her. Sakura drew her mouth away from Sasuke and gasped, her eyes wide. “Ah!”
Sasuke tilted his head slightly as he examined her face. “Does it hurt?”
Sakura removed one of her hands from his shoulders and wrapped her fingers firmly around his wrist near her hip. Exhaling unevenly through her nose, Sakura pressed herself a little further onto his thick cock. She felt her entrance stretch a little and she whimpered.
Sasuke moaned her name under his breath as he felt her wet, velvety insides pressed all around his tip. His pre-cum was pooling relentlessly and he could feel it trickling down his shaft, mixing with her juices. Pressing his lips to hers once more, he silently pleaded for her to continue.
“Mmm…” Sakura groaned as she slid further down onto him. She glanced down between them, watching in aroused fascination as his throbbing shaft disappeared inside of her slowly. She wasn't even half way down and she already felt like she couldn't fit anymore of him inside of her. “Sasuke…it won't…fit,” she whimpered.
“You have to relax Sakura,” he told her gently.
“But…you're too big,” she cried, trying to lower herself even further but coming to a halt when she felt a barrier of resistance inside of her. Pushing down again, a sharp pain tore through her and she yelped, her face burying in the side of his neck.
Sasuke was trying his best to survive her slow pace, but it was hard. With every inch of him that she took in, he came that much closer to just exploding inside of her, and they hadn't even begun to really move yet. It was taking everything he had to not just thrust up into her. She was so tight that it was making it very hard for him to slide in any further. Using his free hand, he slipped his index finger between the front of her folds until he found her swollen clit. Using the edge of his fingernail, Sasuke scraped it back and forth against the sensitive nub. Sakura whimpered again into the side of his neck.
Looking down between them again, Sakura watched Sasuke's hand as it moved against her, his finger hidden within her pink curls. “Does it still hurt?” He asked her quietly, watching her as she continued to watch his hand. Her green eyes met his.
“No…just don't stop…doing this,” she panted, her eyes returning to his hand. Sasuke continued to flick his finger against her clit quickly. He could physically feel her loosen as her muscles relaxed around him. Slowly, Sakura took him in further, and Sasuke couldn't control the guttural moan that escaped his lips.
“Almost there Sakura…” he gasped encouragingly. “Don't stop.”
Clenching her eyes closed and pressing her cheek against his, Sakura collapsed down into his lap, screaming out towards the ceiling as she felt Sasuke's hard tip hit against her womb. Sasuke pulled his hand away from her clit to wrap his arms around her waist, holding her hard against him as neither of them moved so she could adjust to his size. He could feel her breasts heaving against his chest and her heartbeat pumping in rhythm with his.
“Sakura…”
“I'm fine,” she whispered hoarsely. “Just give me a second.”
Sasuke rubbed his hand soothingly against her curved back as he tried not to move. He could feel their mixed fluids pooling onto his sac and his cock twitched inside of her.
Sakura sighed. “Okay, I'm ready.”
Using her knees as leverage, Sakura pulled herself up off of Sasuke half way before bringing herself back down, his tip hitting the deepest spot inside of her again. She cried out again and paused for a few seconds before repeating the action.
Sasuke groaned. “Sakura…you're killing me…”
“Am I doing something wrong?”
Sasuke looked into her face, his breath hot against her mouth and his cheeks flushed with his passion. “Try going…faster…” Sakura blushed at his request. Pulling herself down onto him again, she began to lightly bounce against him in an effort to go faster. Sasuke's hands instantly shot out to stop her hips and she looked at him questioningly. “Like this…” He murmured softly. Using his hands to hold her down on him, Sasuke used his lower back muscles to thrust himself up inside of her at a steady pace.
Understanding what he wanted, Sakura began to rock gently against him, her hips creating an upward motion before coming back down and engulfing him completely inside of her. With every upward swoop of her hips, Sasuke's shaft was pulled slightly out of her just before she came back down, her weight pressing pleasurably atop his sac.
“Does it…feel good?” She breathed, her tongue coming out to wet his lips before slipping back into her mouth. Sasuke moaned in answer, unable to form coherent words. “I like it…when you make…those sounds…Sasuke-kun.”
Sasuke looked at her through half-lidded eyes and smirked, his hair waving back and forth in front of his eyes with every thrust. Sakura could see the sweat glistening against his smooth skin and could feel the sticky wetness gluing them together where their skin touched. “Don't tease me Sakura,” he warned heatedly, his smirk still in place.
“But I…like it…” she panted, pushing down on him again. Her legs were parted on either side of his hips and with every push against him, her clit rubbed pleasurably against the bottom of his shaft.
“You want to know what I like?” he asked devilishly, thrusting up harder into her this time, causing her to scream. “I like that.”
“Me too…” she cried, rocking harder against him. Her breasts bounced with every thrust and Sasuke found himself staring hypnotically at her erect nipples.
“What else do you like?” Sasuke asked roughly, pushing into her again, his sac making a loud slapping noise against her skin.
Sakura whimpered as she tried to pull him further into her womb, his tip pushing hard against it to where she felt as if she were bruising. “I like…how I can feel you…all the way in here…” She gasped, taking one of his hands and placing it just below her navel. “So deeeeep.”
Sasuke opened his eyes all the way to look down at her stomach in astonishment. Just beneath the palm of his hand he could feel a hard pressure pushing against his hand. He could feel himself inside of her. Sakura moved her hand to lay it on top of his and she smiled at him. “Do you want me to go deeper?” He asked her, his voice thick.
Sakura's mouth fell open in surprise. “You can…do that?”
Sasuke grinned wickedly. Placing his hands on her shoulders, Sasuke pushed Sakura back onto the bed so that he was hovering over her, his shaft half way inside of her. Leaning down, he slipped his tongue into her mouth and she sucked on it greedily, her legs wrapping around his hips to pull him further into her. Using his knees, Sasuke stopped his hips from being pulled forward. Sakura looked up at him curiously, her lips glistening with his saliva.
“Turn onto your stomach,” he ordered, pulling himself completely out of her. Sakura picked herself up on her elbows and glanced down at his erect member. Just one look at his long, thick cock covered in her glistening juices and his white pre-cum was enough to make Sakura whimper in wet need. Not being able to wait any longer, Sakura rolled onto her stomach and turned her head to look behind at Sasuke.
Like a panther, he crawled over her, his hands placed just above her shoulders on the mattress and his knees nudging her legs apart to form a v-shape. Wrapping one of his strong arms around her waist, he pulled her up so that her butt was up in the air and her breasts were dangling onto the mattress. “Sasuke?”
Without even answering her, Sasuke pressed his glistening cock against her butt, one of his hands pulling her hips back against him while his other hand wrapped around his shaft so he could trace a line with his tip along the crevice of her rear. “Are you ready Sakura?” He asked heatedly, placing his tip at her entrance and leaning over her so that his chest was pressed flat against her back and his mouth was beside her ear.
“Hur…ry,” Sakura pleaded, fisting her hands in the sheets.
Not even bothering to go slowly this time, Sasuke shoved himself entirely inside of her, his tip hitting her womb hard and rough. Sakura arched her back against his chest and Sasuke was pulled deeper inside of her, all the way to the hilt of his shaft.
Sakura could feel every ridge and vein on his shaft as it slid inside of her. She pressed herself back into his hips, causing him to go even deeper, which was now almost impossible. In an attempt to muffle his moans, Sasuke bit down on Sakura's shoulder while continuing to roughly thrust into her seeping core, their movements making light wet noises as their fluids mixed. Sakura cried out in ecstasy, tears welling in her eyes from the overwhelming feelings whirling around inside of her.
Sasuke moved his hand from around her waist up towards her left breast where he squeezed her hard, but not enough to cause her pain. He could feel himself drawing closer to his climax with every thrust. “Sakura…I'm gonna…come,” he ground out into her ear.
Sakura's hands pulled at the sheets in front of her and she whimpered. “Hold me close…” She asked breathily as she herself felt her own climax nearing. Sasuke gently placed his hands atop Sakura's and gripped them hard as he repeatedly drove into her from behind. He could feel her inner walls tightening and he knew she was near.
“Ah…ahhhh,” he moaned brazenly, feeling his member swell as he came seconds to his climax. Sakura turned her palms up and entwined her fingers with his.
“Mmm…” she groaned. She could feel an intense fire in her stomach, right in the spot that Sasuke kept hitting inside of her. And then with one last thrust, his tip hit her womb and the fire inside of her exploded, the walls of her womanhood clenching tightly around his shaft against her control.
Sasuke felt his breath leave him as her walls clamped down on his cock, squeezing and pulling him further into her. It was all he could take. Burying his face into the nook of her neck, Sasuke pushed his hips forward and spilled himself deep inside of her. Holding her to him, he emptied himself straight into her womb, filling her until she was overflowing with his cum. Sakura whimpered in pleasure when she felt his sticky fluid trailing down the backs of her thighs.
Seconds passed as they just remained in that position, Sasuke's chest pressed into Sakura's back, his face resting in her neck, and their fingers entwined. Not being able to support herself anymore, Sakura lowered her legs to the mattress so that she could finally rest. Staying on his knees above her, Sasuke slowly pulled himself out of her. As soon as he was all the way out of her, he collapsed down beside Sakura, exhausted.
Silence filtered into the room and Sakura turned her face to study Sasuke closely. He looked so peaceful, lying beside her in the moonlight, his eyes closed and his lips parted slightly. He looked as if he were dreaming. Reaching out her hand, she ran her index finger from the nape of his neck down the curvature of his spine, and back up. He shivered and she giggled, her heart warming. This was what absolute happiness felt like.
Sasuke, who was fighting against sleep, cracked open an eye when he heard Sakura's soft laughter. Seeing that she had woken him up, Sakura quickly stopped her laughing and looked at him apologetically. Feeling cold, Sasuke reached down and pulled the sheets up over his naked body, pulling his head up so that he could rest his head on his arm. Opening both of his eyes, Sasuke held the sheet up for Sakura to get under.
Her heart still beating fast, Sakura didn't hesitate to climb beneath the sheet and snuggle into Sasuke's warm chest, his arm coming to encircle her waist and hold her to him. She sighed in contentment.
“Sasuke-kun?” She murmured sleepily, tilting her head up to look at him.
“Hmm?”
“Are you happy?”
He grinned down at her and then slowly, he lowered his lips to hers in a soft kiss. Barely pulling away, he whispered to her softly. “I now have everything I could ever want Sakura.”
Happy tears welled up in her eyes at his words. She loved him so much and it was overwhelming for her to know that he felt the same way. After all this time waiting, she finally had him.
Cuddling closer into his chest, Sakura placed a tender kiss over his heart before closing her eyes to sleep.
“Sakura?” Sasuke whispered quietly, looking down at her pink head.
“Hn?” She mumbled, not even bothering to open her eyes.
“Are you happy?” He asked, repeating her question.
Sakura smiled mischievously. “No.” She lied.
Sasuke went rigid as all the possibilities for her unhappiness ran through his mind. Was she hurt? Was he too rough with her? Was she disappointed? Was she regretting that she gave her virginity to him? All of these questions swirled around inside of his head like a nightmarish storm. “Why not?”
Sakura smiled against his chest, hiding her amusement from him. “I still don't like how you kissed someone else,” she growled in fake annoyance. She felt Sasuke's hand turn into a fist against the small of her back.
“You're still going to bring that up after all of this?” he asked angrily. He couldn't believe that after all he did to show her that she was all he wanted, all he cared about, that she'd still let something like a past kiss bother her.
“I don't know if I can ever forgive you Sasuke. It's almost like you had cheated on me,” Sakura cried, forcing herself to sound wounded.
Sasuke couldn't believe that this was happening. After everything he'd just done to prove to her his feelings, she still doubted him. He clenched his teeth and threw away all of his pride. “Naruto.”
Sakura's eyes widened in surprise and she looked up at him. “What?”
“That's who I kissed. It was that idiot.” Sasuke admitted, his face flushing crimson.
Sakura tucked her lips in to hold back her laughter, but she couldn't help but to enjoy the sense of relief that washed over her upon hearing this. So technically she wasn't Sasuke's first kiss, but she was his first kiss with a girl. She was his first real kiss. She couldn't stop smiling.
“So I guess that when Naruto hears about what we did tonight he'll get jealous?” Sakura murmured teasingly, tracing her finger around his dark nipple.
Sasuke smirked. “There's no need to tell him Sakura. He knows. Everyone in this house tonight knows.”
Sakura froze. “You're lying.” The thought that everyone had heard her loud moans and all the other perverted sounds she had made tonight made her skin crawl with embarrassment. It was mortifying enough that Sasuke would always be able to remember those sounds and images vividly, but everyone else too? It was too much.
“Oh, I'm not lying Sakura…” Sasuke whispered, pulling her face up so that his mouth hovered inches above her own. His onyx eyes looked into hers devilishly. “You moan just way too loud.” Guiding his hand down from her lower back to beneath her naked butt cheek, Sasuke hoisted her leg up over his hip and pressed his newly throbbing erection against her. Sakura whimpered, her heart picking up pace again and her nipples hardening against his chest.
“But don't worry Sakura-chan, because I like it.”
THE END. If you have any accusations that I am not the real author, please ask. I am. I deleted my previous account for personal reasons and I also changed the names of my stories for my own purposes. If you ask me why, I'll answer. Anyways, I think I outdid myself, seriously. This has to be the LONGEST lemon I've ever written. I could've gone on too, but I just got bored and so I finished it. If you're grossed out or whatever, please keep it to yourself. They had sex, wooooo, nasty, ew. :p And I know they didn't use protection. I'm not continuing this story so for the sake of just hot sex without the awkward `let me get a condom', I just didn't have them use protection. The story's better that way, I think, but I want to hear what YOU think. PLEASE REVIEW!!! :D