Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Stuck on You ❯ I miss her ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: So sorry I haven't updated for a long time. It's kind of hard to be writing two other fan fictions at the same time including this one. I also post stuff on fanfiction.net, feel free to look up my stories there, my username is OutcastForever. But the characters in the story are from the Akatsuki, like Deidara and Sasori. But anyways here a new chapter. It starts out with a poem I created just for this chap.
 
3 years later
 
“Every time I close my eyes I see your reflection smiling in my mind. Your soft violet eyes full of happiness at my sight. Your scarlet hair flowing peacefully in the wind. I meant the world to you, but I brushed you away like nothing more than a mere fly.
 
You listened, talked, and was there for me, standing by my side. Now as I look back, was it all just a dream? I've lost you now, my most recent dream. But I know you're out there somewhere, so this is good bye for now.”
 
It had been three years since Yuki left Konoha village, but still this poem stayed in Neji's head. It was the first half of the poem that was written in a boy's voice. He often wondered if it was a mistake that he let Yuki leave. He was Tenten's boyfriend now but still when he kissed her it reminded him of the night before Yuki left. The feel of the red haired girl's lips brushing against his own, her arms draped around his shoulders. It was painful to remember that night, but Neji couldn't help this feeling crawl that he had betrayed Tenten.
 
The raven haired teen glanced around the room, waking up from the dream of that night. Searching for her in the room, but there was nothing except the dead silence that followed along, the empty space in the corner. He got up from bed, lifting the weight of the bed, than walking to bathroom with a pile of clothes. Neji stripped off every single piece of clothing he wore revealing a well toned body and entered the shower, pulling the curtain behind. After he was finished he changed into a white under kimono top and navy blue hakama pants, and left his room. Not expecting anything special to happen today, it was all the same leave the house to go meet up with his team and train, come back home achy routine.
 
But while walking to the park grounds where they trained Neji couldn't help but feel that eyes were boring at the back of him, something or someone was watching him. Looking behind he saw nothing but an empty dumpling side restaurant. Neji continued stalking off towards the park not turning back to check again.
 
But whatever was watching him was high up perched on a building looking down at the figure with lenses. It held the hood tight as the wind billowed the black cloak over it's crouched figure.
 
Meanwhile with Yuki
She was a complete loner living in the high mountains in complete insolation. She leaned against the rocking chair in front of the window that faced steep falling slopes. Yuki was changing, and nothing could explain it, she wasn't that same attractive red haired girl she used to be. Dark rings encircled violet eyes, the once red hair was now blackening to jet black including her wings, her nails started to grow thick and sharp, even her skin was changing a sickly grey color. She hadn't even changed into her demon form and these strange changes were happening. In Yuki's opinion she was turning into a hideous monster.
 
Of course it didn't matter to her since she now lived in isolation, nobody was going to bother going up the huge mountain side look for her. Barely going outside to the nearby village to collect food. Whenever she did she had to wear thick makeup to hide behind. It wasn't much fun in this place, every moment spent in Konoha was heartbreaking, the once surrounded by a warm family was now gone. Also this annoying poem kept popping up in Yuki's mind.
 
“I stood there by your side, staring into your eyes, searching for warmness within. But I saw nothing more than a clueless stare. I meant nothing to you or did I?
 
Now I stand alone out there. I've lost you but I know you weren't just a dream. So this is good bye for now.”
 
A fisted hand pounded against the wooden wall as it came into mind, splintering a crack against the wall. “Shut Up! Isn't this what I wanted?” Her mind drifted into argument with herself.
 
Yes, I'm away from harm nobody's going to search for me. No one will see this hideous form I now have.
 
No, this sucks I still don't have a place called home. Home was when I was living with Neji. I miss him, but he has Tenten. I can't go back to Konoha not like this. It's ice cold up here, no food, no water, no nothing.
 
I don't get to be with Neji everyday, no one to talk to, no more waking up in a warm cozy room, no Hinata to listen stutter, I have nothing. I have no family again.
 
Back In Konoha
 
The shadowed figure before scanned the village with his lens looking over each inch of scenery. “Yes this is perfect for our new territory” It thought to itself. The figure stalked off in the deep ends of the woods off the borders of the village meeting up with another form.
 
“So what do you think? Should we take over this village hmm? One was a deep male's voice that was muffled a bit under his mouth cover. It sat over the edge of the tree stump.
 
“Not yet we still need to draw out the plans. Anyways we still need to fetch that half breed girl.” A woman's voice spoke next to her partner.
 
“The half breed?” You mean the daughter of that fool aquavi that abandoned our village?”
 
“Yes, even though she's a half breed she still is a treat to our plans, she may be a half but she still holds that spirit within side. There's a possibility she might come back to Konoha if she finds out our plans. If she fully develops our whole demon clan will surely end.
 
“So where is she now?”
 
“Off the border of Iwagakture in the high mountains. Not to far from here.”…
 
Back with Neji
 
The raven haired teen sat beneath the shades of the tree of the park with Tenten leaning against his shoulder. Then breaking the silence that both surrounded them.
 
“mmm…Neji did you ever regret Yuki leaving?” The two bunned kunoichi looked up at Neji with concerned eyes, whenever they were together he usually had this face of sorrow, with sliver orbs glossed over looking at nothing in particular.
 
“Why do you still ask me that question Tenten? Of course I miss her but I told you I love you. So it doesn't matter.”
 
“Are you sure Neji? She hugged him tightly around the waist.
 
“Yes, I'm sure. But I still feel guilty that she living in that mountain.”
 
“You should Neji, it was her decision anyways. But whatever if you feel that guilty why don't have Sakura and Ino bring her back.
 
“Hmm…Maybe.”
 
A/N: I'm so sorry with all the cliffhangers. But I need time to find inspiration for ideas and reading other fics. It hard for me to juggle around two other fics besides this one. But feel free to visit me on fanfiction.net my screen name is OutcastForever.