Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sucked Into the Naruto World ❯ Chapter 8

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ch.8
After everyone had eaten, they left the restaurant/bar and stood outside for a moment. Kristin suddenly looked worried. “Hmm, it seems to be kinda late. Do you know of a good place where we could stay for the night, Lee?” He, without a second thought, suggested his house. The siblings looked a little reluctant, but realized that it was probably the best option since they didn't have any money for a hotel room. Lee led them a few blocks away to his house. The outside of it looked pretty normal, but the inside was anything but normal.
When they walked inside, the first thing that they noticed was that the kitchen table and several chairs were bolted to the ceiling. The siblings could only stand there in shock. “What's with the freaky interior designing?” Ryan asked, breaking the silence. Lee gave the siblings a confused look. “What do you mean? Does everyone not bolt their tables and chairs to the ceiling?” The siblings shook their heads. “How're we supposed to even get up there?” Nicole dared to ask. Lee smiled, but realized that it'd be better to demonstrate.
He walked over to one wall to where the wall and the floor meet. Instead of stopping, he kept walking and began walking up the side of the wall. He walked up to the ceiling, then to the table, and sat down. The shocked siblings could yet again only stare. Lee gave them a strange look. “What? You all act as though you've never ignored gravity before.” Kristin sighed. “Lee, that's because we don't ignore gravity. Quite frankly, we didn't think it was possible. But I guess we can give it a try.” She still sounded unconvinced.
“Here it goes,” she said as she closed her eyes and focused. Suddenly, a mound of gravy from nowhere landed on her as she slowly began to drift up to the ceiling. She reached the table seconds later and sat down. She laughed. “Whoops, I pretended that gravity was gravy.” She laughed even harder as her siblings also closed their eyes. A minute later, they too drifted up and joined her at the table. Kristin smiled as she turned to her siblings. “Wow, you guys caught on fast.” Nicole smirked. “He he, all I did was think about Gaara and I felt as light as a feather.” Ryan frowned. “I didn't get a chance to think, all I did was fart, and here I am.” His sisters and Lee laughed so hard, that they began to slowly drift back down. Ryan soon followed.
Lee gave the siblings a thumbs up. “See, it is not that hard to ignore gravity, is it?” Kristin smirked. “Or to pretend that it's something else.” She them performed some hand signs. “Waterfall Cleansing Jutsu,” she said as a ring of water appeared around her. It hovered above her head and slowly made its way down. Once it had reached her ankles and disappeared, she was so clean that it looked as though her clothes were brand new. Nicole looked impressed. “Cool.” Ryan then let out a loud yawn. “I'm pretty tired; I think I'll go home now,” he said in a Forest Gump-like voice.
“Well, then I guess I should show you all to the guest room. Follow me.” Lee led them down the hall into the furthest right room. It was fairly large, but was mostly empty save for two bunk beds. “I know it is pretty big. My parents like to invite people over quite a bit. But for now, you all may use it. My parents will be gone for the next few days, anyway,” Lee informed them. The siblings walked in and took a look around. Kristin walked over to the bed on the left side and sat down on the bottom bunk as her siblings dashed to the top bunk of the other bed. She then pulled out the two fragments and fit them together as the necklace began to glow. She watched in awe as the crack between the two pieces disappeared. `I hope we get those other pieces before something happens to them.' Her face then turned to a worried frown.
Lee sat down next to her and put his arm around her. “These fragments mean a lot to you all, don't they?” She nodded as Lee gave her his trademark smile. “Do not worry, I will make sure that we get them all back. Kristin smiled and gave Lee a hug. “Thank you, Lee. You've been so kind to us, even though we're strangers.” Lee hugged her back. “There is no need to thank me. Your smile is all the thanks I need.” Kristin pulled away, laughed, and punched his arm. “You're pathetic, Lee. But what would we have done without you?” Her siblings snickered as Ryan whispered something to Nicole. Lee stood up. “Well, if there is not anything else that you all need, then I will leave you all alone for the night. Good night.” “Night,” the siblings echoed, as Lee opened the door and left.
Kristin turned to her siblings to see that they were whispering again. “What are you two whispering about?” They grew silent as their faces grinned evilly. Kristin grew slightly frustrated. “What?!” “We think you know,” they said in unison. Kristin shrugged cluelessly. Nicole smirked at her. “We saw how you looked at Lee. You really do love him, don't you?” Kristin frowned at them. “Come on guys, I'm just grateful for all that he's already done for us. I'm appreciative, not in love.” “But he's in love with you,” Ryan added. Kristin nodded. “Touché. But isn't it strange that you both joked around about how he'd love me, and we come here and he really does? It's too coincidental.” Her siblings nodded. “And there's also the matter of Gaara. He appears to love Nicole as well. That's really coincidental. Gaara hates everyone,” Ryan said, as his sisters grew silent.
Then, Kristin got an idea. “Hey guys, what if the necklace has something to do with all that? I may have willed the necklace to influence some things without even knowing it. And even though the necklace is broken, it may have some power still.” Her sister nodded. “It's possible, but we'll have to test it out. Make a wish, Kristin.” Kristin nodded, tightened her grip on the necklace pieces, closed her eyes, and made a wish.
A minute of complete silence went by. Kristin sighed and put the fragments back in her pouch. “Well guys, that…” she was cut off by a rumbling sound coming from above them. A hole smashed into the roof appeared as bits of wood and tile rained down upon them. “What did you wish for?!” Ryan asked Kristin frantically as someone jumped down through the hole. It was a girl about Kristin's age with long black hair pulled into a ponytail and a rain village headband across her forehead. The girl took a look around and frowned. “This isn't my house, is it?” The siblings could only stare as the girl began to laugh. It took a few seconds for the shock to wear off, but when it did, Kristin came to a realization.
She then stood up. “Lexi, is that you?” Lexi's face lit up. “Kristin! I thought I'd never see you again!” She then dashed towards Kristin and gave her a forceful hug. Kristin smiled. “It's great to see you too, Lexi.” Lexi hugged her tighter as Lee busted into the room. “What is going on?! Are we under attack?!” The four of them grew silent as they gave Lee a strange look. He had obviously been in the process of redressing because he was wearing pajama bottoms, slippers, and was shirtless. They all would've been freaked out, but he didn't look too bad shirtless. (Kristin even found herself staring. XD)
“It's alright, Lee. It's just my bud Lexi dropping in for a visit,” Kristin told him. “Literally,” Ryan added. Lee still looked alarmed. “Are you sure she is not an enemy?” The siblings nodded as Lexi turned red from embarrassment and stopped hugging Kristin. “I'm sorry, I thought that this was my house and I was gonna scare my mom by jumping through the roof. But, I guess I'm lucky that of all the houses I could've ended up in, it was this one. It's pretty dark now, and I don't think I'm gonna be able to find my house, so can I stay her for the night? Please.” Lee thought about it for a minute. “I don't know, you did break the roof.” Kristin frowned at him. “Come on Lee, just for one night? Let her stay. You'll be glad you did.” She then winked at him. Lee turned red. “W-well… alright, just for one night. But she'll still have to pay for the damages.”
Lexi smiled. “No problem, I can fix it right now.” She then jumped up to the rafters. She positioned herself under the hole as she performed some quick hand signs. “Damage Reversal Jutsu.” She stuck her hands through the hole as the bits of roof outside and inside slowly began to float towards her. Then, she quickly pulled them away as the pieces fitted themselves back together perfectly. The roof looked as good as new. She leapt down and smiled proudly. “See, I fixed it with my totally awesome ninja skills. So now I don't have to pay, right?” Lee scratched his head. “Well, I guess not. Just do not break anything else. Well, good night again everyone.” He then left; leaving them alone yet again.
Kristin sat back down. “Well, now that all the excitement is over, I guess we should all get some sleep.” Her siblings nodded as they played rock-paper-scissors to see who'd get the top bunk. Nicole won and scrambled to the top bunk as Lexi sat down next to Kristin. She then gave her friend an evil smile. “What?” Kristin asked. She was getting sick of people doing this to her. “Thanks for seducing Lee into letting me stay for the night. What a good friend you are that you'd give up your innocence for me.” Lexi hugged her again. Kristin turned red, but clammy replied, “Well, I knew he'd let you stay if I asked him the right way.”
Lexi let go of her as she smiled. “So, you finally got a boyfriend, huh? Go you!” Kristin sighed and looked up at the ceiling. `I guess everyone was gonna find out about my Lee obsession sooner or later. I can't hide it anymore.' “I guess you could say that.” She then looked over at her siblings to see that Nicole was already asleep, and Ryan had closed his eyes to make them think that he was asleep. Kristin turned back to Lexi. “You can have the top bunk if you want.” Lexi smiled and leapt up on the top bunk. Kristin then got up, turned the light off, and lay down on the bottom bunk. “Good night,” she said as they echoed it back. Kristin closed her eyes and smiled wider. `I can't believe my wish came true.'