Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Team 7...Drunk?!? ❯ Chapter Three: It all comes tumbling down ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Team 7…DRUNK?
Chapter Three
(Naruto)
Naruto cacked himself silly from his perch in a rather convenient tree as he surveyed the unfolding chaos. Surveying his carnage he observed his clone still ripping out pages of the scared `Icha Icha Paradise” while Kakashi looked like he was torn between ritual suicide and committing murder or maybe both by the looks of things.
(Sasuke)
Swinging to from the nose of the third, Sasuke was swearing chronically whilst struggling against his bonds. He cringed as he heard wolf whistles and was reminded yet again that his pink dress was not hiding his panties.
(Sakura)
Legs up to her chest Sakura was rocking backwards and forwards, backwards and forwards, backwards and forwards, backwards and forwards whilst chanting, “I'm not a guy, I'm not a guy…if I'm a guy that means Sasuke would have to be GAY!… sob I'M NOT A GUY!!!!!!!!!”
(Naruto)
While marvelling a Sasuke's amazing vocabulary and gynamistic skills Naruto was suddenly struck with a thought…what happens when he gets out? He whimpered in the anticipation of the pain coming but shook himself from his self induced nightmare…
/It'll be fine…I tied those ropes so he couldn't use jutsu's, Kakashi-sensei only has my clone and Sasuke doesn't even know that it was me that put that crappy illusion up/
Sighing deeply Naruto grinned again, chuckling at his team-mates `misfortune'…it really was priceless…
Then it all went wrong…Naruto's laughter died in his throat and the smile slid off his face as his `fun' went slowly sour.
(Kakashi)
/I will never forgive all those who defile the sacred book/
Opting for revenge instead of death he gave an unearthly roar, jumped to his feet and racing towards `Naruto', who after being beaten to bloody pulp, disappeared in a poof of smoke.
(Naruto)
“Oh crap…”
(Sasuke)
Sasuke had finally `freed' himself after the Hokage took pity on him and threw a kunai, cutting his bonds.
He laughed manically, tossing back his head and cackling looking like some deranged Orochimaru wannabe…He vowed revenge: Death to Naruto.
(Naruto)
Dark clouds rolled across the sun
“Oh crap, Oh crap”
(Sakura)
Still rocking backwards and forwards
“I'm not a guy, Sasuke is not gay, I'm not gay, Sasuke is not gay., I'm not a guy…?”
Just as she was about to go through another rambling verse of denials she heard a scream that seemed to cut through her hysteria…
/Wait a minute…/
Glancing down her hands she formed a quick seal…
“Kai”
Watching as the foreign features dissolved to reveal her body she shook with fury…who ever did this was going to pay…going to pay dearly ha ha ha
(Inner Sakura)
“GOING TO PAY DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
(Naruto)
Whimper
“Oh, crap, Oh crap, Oh crap…I don't wanna die.”
Turning tail he ran into the concealing forest…praying for a miracle…
TBC
---------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----
Disclaimer: Drunken Madness doesn't own Naruto or any of its characters; we're just borrowing for a while…