Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi ❯ The Demon's of his Past ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or anything in the Naruto-Verse. That right alone belongs to Masishi Kishimoto... If I did, Naruto would have killed Sasuke during the Sasuke Retrieval Arc and be done with it.


'Just a few...more..steps!' Urufu thought, as he ran it closer and closer to the archives. He noticed he wasn't the only one headed that direction, as most of the village headed for it as well, a large alarm ringing throughout it. No one payed him any attention, thankfully, as they were too preoccupied with trying to figure out what was going on.

Sprinting faster, Urufu made it there, roughly twelve seconds after the specialized group of Ninja from the village.

"Alright, can I get everyone to back up please." The leader of the group said. As the crowd backed up a few steps, Urufu stepped forward.

"And who are you?" He asked rudely, sneering at the boy.

"Urufu Tatsumaki." He answered boldly. A gasp could be heard from the village, as they realized his identity. One of the Ninja nodded at another, whom disappeared in a splash of water.

"Well, young Tatsumaki-San, we are under orders to escort you to the Leader of the Village Hidden in the Waterfall for murdering your clan."

"For murdering my clan?!" Urufu roared back, enraged.

"That is correct." The Ninja replied calmly, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"And if I refuse?" Urufu asked, taking a step forward.

"If you refuse, then we are given permission to see you as 'hostile', and eliminate you." The Ninja grinned, hoping for a fight.

"I do indeed refuse." Urufu replied calmly, stepping forward once more. Then he remembered the reason he was rushing. "Unfortunately, I cannot answer that call." He replied, before doing the "Bird" hand seal, and creating three Kaze Bunshins. Wind Clones. Switching himself with the one closest to the door, he sneakily made his way inside, fully utilizing his Ninja skills.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
< br> Naruto didn't know it, but he was gasping for air, as he lied on the floor beside the unconscious Kakashi, surrounded by books and scrolls.. Most of the poison that seeped through the room had been caught by his shirt, and the rest was filtered out of his system by the Kyubi. Kakashi, on the other hand, was not so lucky. The room was airtight, however, which meant that what he was breathing in was carbon dioxide, and not oxygen. As such, he was slowly dieing. Naruto had managed to awaken, slightly, but couldn't handle it.

"Come on Kit, wake up!" The Kyubi yelled inside of his head, desperate to stay alive. If Naruto died, then the Shinigami would certainly get him.

'Sorry, Kyubi..too sleepy...' Naruto thought back, before passing out again. Suddenly, the door was blasted open by a Tenshi: Konku Shippuu Kick. Flying off of it's hinges, it landed in a heap of metal beside Naruto. Rushing in, Urufu punched several Tenshi: Konku Shippuu's into the air, replenishing it's air supply. They were incredibly weak, due to the absense of Wind to create the Chakra, but it would do. Walking over to a door, he opened it, hoping to find an exit. Unfortunately, he couldn't find one. Fortunately, he found something else.

"The Uzumaki Scroll..." Urufu breathed excitedly, momentarily distracted by it. It was roughly as long as a baseball bat, and thick as an encyclopedia. It was completely blue, save for the orange "Uzumaki" seal holding it shut, and decorated all over. Grabbing it, he pulled out a scroll of his own. Opening it, he pierced his thumb with his tooth, and flicked some of his blood on both the Uzumak Scroll, and the inside of his own, activating the seal. In a puff of smoke, the Uzumaki Scroll disappeared into his own. Pocketing it, he turned to the two that lied before them.

"Good, at least their breathing normally..." He whispered, before he noticed several figures standing in the doorway. It was the Waterfall Ninja!

"End of the line, kid!" They replied, before starting toward them. Feeling his Chakra was low, he knew he wouldn't be able to use many of his Tenshi techniques. He doubted he could even muster a few moments from his Kaze Ayatsuri. He had no choice. He had to use Kasuru.

"I really am sorry for this, guys..." He whispered, before activating his bloodline limit. As he shifted, the majority got a horrified look on their face as his tissue melted and reformed, as well as the bones underneath.

"What...what are you?" One of the younger ones had asked, pointing.

"Idiot...He's a Tatsumaki!" One of the older men explained, trying to talk some sense into them.

"No..no way! I thought they were all dead!" He cried again, starting to shake.

"They are." Urufu growled from his new form. The young ninja nearly wet his pants, as he heard the demonic perversion that once was Urufu's voice. Sprinting towards them as they stood there shocked, he leaped into the air and grabbed ahold of the leader's throat with his fangs. Shaking his head from side to side, he ripped it out in a great torrent of gushing blood. Spitting the solid chunk of flesh out from his mouth, he turned to the others. "Who's next?"

"Not us!" They cried, before running away from the monster that was Urufu Tatsumaki.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nearly two hours had passed since the "fight" with the "Elite" ninja, if he could call those things that. Performing a simple Earth Jutsu, he had created a walls around the room to seal off anyone from getting inside. Kakashi and Naruto had both woken up an hour ago, and the three were currently sitting in a circle, working on a plan to escape alive.

"Well, what If we merely go through the ground?" Naruto asked his Urufu, trying to be useful.

"I like the way you think, but no good." Urufu said, smiling at the boy before continuing. "The entire region below us is saturated in Water from the waterfall. If we are detected in it, the entire village will be aware."

"What if I summoned my dogs to be used as a distraction?" Kakashi asked, eyeing the boy.

"No...They are very alert." He explained, eyeing Kakashi back. There was a reason they both were listening to this boy. A lot had been revealed in the time they were together, including the boy's past. He had indeed been born and raised, as well as nearly died in this village.

"I...I have an idea." Urufu stated, before standing up. Releasing his Jutsu, the earth melded back into the ground. The walls and roof of the building had been torn off in an attempt to retrieve them. A large crowd surrounded it, looking at it in awe. Urufu studied the crowd for a possible escape route. And then he saw him.

"Welcome home, Urufu." A man said, stepping out of the surrounding crowd.

"Yes, that's him." Urufu said, anticipating Naruto and Kakashi's question.

"So, the famous Copy-Nin and Demon Child are with you as well..." The man pondered, before grinning. "Why?"

"Because, he came to us for a new home. So we gave it." Kakashi answered, staring at the man strangely. Was this the one who killed the entire Tatsumaki Clan?

"In that case, you must die as well." They heard the man say, before nearly 100 fully clad ninja appeared, bursting out of a large pond beside them. Urufu, Naruto, and Kakashi tensed for a fight. This could get rough.

"But why must they die?" The trio heard several people shout, obviously confused.

"Because he killed his own clan, and they probably helped."

"LIAR! This is what really happened!" Urufu shouted, before beginning his story. As the story came to a close, several villagers glared angrily at the leader, but most laughed at him.

"It is you who lie!" The leader shouted, as many villagers agreed. They had no reason to think differently, after all. The leader was normally a kind, good man. Looking at Kakashi and Naruto, they nodded. The secret conversation? Stay out of my way for this. Turning back to the leader, he was finally about to exact his revenge. The last of the Tatsumaki Clan grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Urufu's Story

A rather meek village was hidden inside of a large waterfall. This village had but two things that made them even worthy of being called a village. The first was the hero Water, that they collected from the Great tree. This water enhanced the User's Chakra ten fold. The other thing that made them great was the Tatsumaki Clan. Well, was the Tatsumaki clan. Inside the largest house in the village, a young boy, roughly 15, stared at mass carnage. His mother, father, sisters, brothers, cousins, aunts, uncles, everyone he knew and cared about had been destroyed. Some bodies were slightly transformed, showing that in their last ditch-effort, they had tried to either run or attack. Blood crept down the walls and floors, the smell crinkling Urufu's nose.

Urufu couldn't believe it. Before him stood his entire family, slaughtered. He didn't know what to do. Backing up slowly, he hit something. Or someone. Turning around, he faced the killer. It was their leader! Quickly turning around, he moulded Chakra down to his feet, and jumped. High. Sticking to the ceiling, he began to run across it, and out through an open window.

Fresh air greeted him, as well as nothingness. Falling, he hit the dirt hard. Suddenly, a whistling could be heard behind him, as a large stream of water cut through the air, headed for him! Pushing wind Chakra into his feet, he shouted:

"Get away From me!"

Before erupting into the air, the geyser missed him by mere millimeters. Landing gracefully in the aftermath, he began a full out sprint, before a wall of water from the pool that surrounded them stopped him.

"You cannot run, Urufu."

The man said, before throwing several kunai at Urufu. As they flew through the air, Urufu infused some of his Chakra into his own kunai, and threw them back, several striking the opposing kunai, having both drop to the ground. One, however, continued on to it's path.

"Heh."

He laughed, before holding up his hand, and catching the Kunai. And that was when he noticed it. The paper bomb that Urufu had attached to the back of it!

"What the?"

He asked, before it exploded. Urufu watched the explosion happen, before sprinting once more. Suddenly, his bones and skin began to shift and melt, as he transformed into his "Were" form. Instead of the regular Urufu, a creature roughly 5'11 stood in his place. He had white fur covering his skin, and his face was slightly wolfen. His ears had elongened and pointed, as well as his claws and fangs. His clothes were strained against his form, barely covering the tight muscles that he had obtained. Sprinting, the sinewy muscles in his legs sent him rocketing away from the leader, and out through the waterfall guarding his village. Ripping off his hitai-at, he threw it to the ground. This was his home no more.


Well, that's it for Chapter four. No translating needed this time, I hope! Don't worry, if you are lost, a full translation list will be at the end of the next chapter, so, if you want to know everything in one go, keep reading! ;)

Please, Please, Please Review!

Your Favourite Werewolf,

~Urufu