Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Akatsuki's Problem ❯ The Interview ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry it took so long to post I have been really busy with school, projects, sports and friends. This story involves yaoi mpreg and some het.  
 
Disclaimer*** I don't own the Akatsuki but I do own August and the problems ***
 
 
The red head man seemed to glide into his office. It was a large dark room draped in blood red curtains and only a lamp on the desk for any source of light. The silver haired girl looked around taking in the whole office. She started when the man in the room addressed her.
 
The man barked his, eyes softening at the little tears in the corner of the girl's eyes as she touched the curtains, “Why are you crying?”
 
She turned with a mixture of fury and sadness in her eyes, but the fury took over “Why am I crying? WHY AM I CRYING?” she yelled dropping to the floor sobbing. “I crying because my mother just died my father was absent my whole life I left my village to come here and now I feel as if I don't deserve to live.” She ranted on “I am but a single pawn in this game of chess we call life and what ever god is playing this game is trying to decide if it my turn to sacrifice myself or not.” She went on like that for five minutes before she finally calmed down enough to talk to Pein.
 
“Alright” the man with the piercings said “why don't we get on with asking you some questions?” The silver haired girl nodded “Are you any good in combat?”
 
August smirked and said “Very good but I mostly win through dirty tricks and unfair advantages.” Her puffy blue eyes sparkling
 
“Nice” Pein smirked “What are these dirty tricks and unfair advantages?” he looked genuinely interested in what she had to say
 
“Well” she had to yell over the now arguing people of the Akatsuki “You know of my special powers…” she abruptly cut off by two people yelling.
 
“Kakuzu give me back my scythe.” Someone whined
 
“No you tried to cut out one of my hearts” Another yelled back
 
“Well fuck you, you already have four” the whining man said
 
“Well do you know how much hearts cost nowadays?” Asked the second voice
 
“Don't give a fuck or fuckin' care.” Yelled the first voice
 
They kept going on like this and Pein looked over at the 15 year old sitting across from him a smirk playing on her lips. Pein didn't know why but he was scared. “I'll be right back” she said in a sing-songy voice. She grabbed something in a purple bottle out of the pouch on her right leg. She walked out of the room like an angel almost floating off the ground. Pein could now see why people had called her Karei. He started when the sound of braking glass came from the other room. August came back in the room her hair flowing behind her a small smirk playing on her delicate features.
 
It was only know Pein noticed that the 15 year old in front of him was long and lean. Her face was long and slightly drawn. She had the biggest, brightest eyes Pein had ever seen. Her mouth was a thin line at the moment but you could tell she had the fullest lips you have ever seen. She also had a beautiful button nose that just seemed to add to the perfect picture that this girl was. Pein shook himself and brought himself back to reality.
 
“I also make potions” the 15 year old went on like nothing happened
“What did you do?” Pein asked a hard look on his face
 
“Hm, I don't know what you're talking about” August said innocently playing with her knee length hair
 
“What did you do?” he asked noticing the silence coming from the Akatsuki hideout. He was becoming increasingly curious
 
“Um… I… I kind used some knock out gas on them.” She said more to her feet than anything.
 
“You used what?” asked Pein who was getting happier by the second. This girl was very interesting.
 
“I used knock out gas” August said with a hard look on her face “I can see why they were annoying you they're pains in the asses.”
 
“Yes, they are. Well there is the exception, Konan she is quite and sweet but I haven't seen her for 6 months and counting.”
 
“Oh good so I'm not the only girl.” August said with a look of relief in her blue eyes.
 
“No, you're not the only girl but you are the youngest person here.” The red headed man said calmly smiling it has been a while since the hideout was this quiet.
 
“I don't care I probably stronger than half of the guys here.” The silver haired girl smirked and she said this
 
“I don't know you well enough to know if you could.” Pein said enjoying the silence “Um… when does this knock out gas wear off?” he asked trying not to sound too eager
 
“Ten hours” she answered truthfully
 
“Oh, alright you can join” Pein said a grin spreading across his face it would be quiet for a while and it hadn't been that way in a long time. He was at peace.