Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The ANBU Party! Starring Naruto! ❯ TAP!SN! chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Training the next day was quite eventful, with a tired looking Kakashi and an equally tired, but peppery rookie ANBU, Naruto. Of course, his teammates didn't know, but underneath that bright orange jumpsuit was an extremely sexy looking uniform.
“Dobe, we gonna spar or what?” Sasuke smirked pointedly at him. Naruto glanced at Kakashi, who merely shrugged and nodded. Naruto turned to Sasuke, a huge grin on his face and charged at him.
“I'm so gonna kick your ass! Or my name isn't Itamuzu Oturan, Midnight Fox of Konoha!” Naruto laughed.
And in the end, Sasuke actually got an ass-whooping off Naruto, who had fended off many offending men (and women) last night. Kakashi turned to his student, who, in turn, smiled back at him.
“I don't believe it! How could you defeat Sasuke?” Sakura began to whine, her fists clenched as she stomped her foot in a childish manner. Sasuke, although he didn't show it, was thinking the exact same thing. Naruto gave her a slight shrug and dusted his hands, only to have his feet pulled out from under him and came crashing down ungracefully beneath a livid looking Uchiha.
“I just tripped. Let's start again.”
Naruto was smiling though (smirking wasn't for him) and kicked the Uchiha off him and onto his feet. He resumed a fighting stance and was about to commence the fight when something odd occurred.
“Did you hear?” came a loud voice, much louder than Naruto's, from the top of the hill that ran off into the training grounds. Team 7 looked up in surprise, Sasuke in absolute shock as Itachi, dressed up in a bright pink shirt that said `Weapon of ASS Destruction' on the front and tight-ass black pants with the Uchiha symbol on the butt, flounced down towards them. “There's gonna be a jounin party tonight! And I, Uchiha Itachi, cordially invite Hatake Kakashi and Itamuzu Oturan to our V.I.P ANBU list! Everybody who's an anybody is gonna be there, so be there or be square!”
Sasuke's jaw dropped, seeing his older brother dressed up so un-Uchiha like and spouting out cheesy lines. To make it even more shocking, Itachi jumped up beside Naruto and gave him a lip-smacking smooch.
“I'll see you there, Oturan! Don't be late, little brother! Your pink-haired freak can come along as well!” he giggled, shaking his tight booty in their astounded faces, accompanied with a girly hand wave before running off.
“HEY!”
Sasuke's jaw dropped even further when it clicked in his mind that Itachi had revealed that Naruto was an ANBU member. An ANBU member with a really weird name! He opened his mouth (if he could any further), questions ready to interrogate Naruto but the blonde ignored him, much too busy with their teacher who looked like he was set to murder someone.
Naruto turned to Kakashi, who was breathing in and out in a controlled like manner.
“Uh, Kakashi, you going?”
Silence met his ears before Kakashi opened his eyes, fixed straight on his young, blonde haired student.
“I will. But if you're coming, you have to follow certain conditions…”
Owari (for sure, this time!)
Please leave a review! XD