Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Demon's Song ❯ The Demon's Song ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The golden castle gleamed under the blood red sky, with guards surrounding ever inch of it, giant birds flying could be seen, and lava protecting the castle. It was peaceful for all demons, but inside the castle an argument could be heard.

"What do you mean I have guard duty!" demands the frustrated small demon with purple eyes, fair skin, a black shirt that has a golden dragon going across it, and combat boots worn up to his knees. his hair black and tied up in a pony tail with 2 strands on each side of his head.

A demon with golden hair, a long beard, a crown. and a black robe sits upon a golden throne and looks down at the smaller demon with apathy.

"what is so hard to understand Afeoo?" The one now called Afeoo growls at the older man

"i don't want guard duty again cant you give me something up to my stadards" he whines loudly

This is up to your standards, in fact this is past your standards, boy, remember that!" he yells, being fed up with him being disrespectful

"What!" he snarls

The man looks down at Afeoo thinking of a way to ease his headache "Afeoo do you know of The Nine Tailed?"

Afeoo stops in his tracks when he heard that name "The Nine Tails? what about him?" he asks curiously

The golden haired man smiles at him "Your guarding him"

Afeoo's demeanor completely changes when he hears that "Yahoo!" he cheers and dances across the throne room

...That didn't cure his headache at all. Afeoo suddenly stops when he realizes something "Wait" he turns back to the man "Why does he need protecting, i mean he is one of the Ranked Nine"

At that the man frowns "he has been sealed inside a human that is why i need you to protect that boy"

Afeoo nods at him, fist pumps the air, and smiles "ALRIGHT! I wont let you down Goldsmash-Sama"

Goldsmash chuckles "Let me open a portal to where he is" he offers

Afeoo nods and moves back to let him use his power.

Goldsmash jumps off his high throne, when he lands he claps his hands together to gathers golden energy to them. He opens his palms which reviles a bright golden orb "PORTAL OPEN!"the gold orb stretches in length and width large enough for Afeoo to go through.

Goldsmash motions to the floating portal "You may go." Afeoo bows to him and runs through the portal saying "Cya!" the portal closes when he is all the way through.

When Goldsmash knows he is gone he growls under his breath "Damn that brat, Guards!" 2 guards in black and gold armour come through the golden door. He turns to them "follow him just in case he messes up again." A pause "Yes sire" both say simultaneous and disappear in a black mist.

Once they leave Goldsmash exits the throne room in irritation "I hope he dies"

(In Konoha with Afeoo)

Afeoo arrives next to a blond haired baby boy wrapped in a white blanket on a bed, when Afeoo sees the baby his eyes begin to twitch 'this is who im suppose to protect! it seems im stuck playing baby sitter...' he seethes quietly as he looks around the wood boarded room it wasnt much compared to all the gold he sees everyday but the sight-seeing doesnt last long as he hears the door open.

Afeoo steps away from the baby and sees an old man with a red and white hat and white robes on, he also has a beard and brownish wrinkly skin. he goes to the child not being aware of Afeoo's presence. 'good thing only the kid can see me since i am his guardian now...'

The old man picks up the boy and cradles him in his arms and looks at him sadly "Im sorry it had to be this way, naruto, but i will make it up to you i promise" he begins to walk out, Afeoo soon follows closely, being careful not to bump into him. 'well naruto seems im stuck with you, for awhile...' as if he knew what he thoguht Naruto begins to giggle making Afeoo's eye twitch even more