Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Fox and the Comet ❯ The Eary Years ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sorry for the long wait but it's hard coming up with new stuff. Well on to the next part of The Fox and the Comet.

Same disclaimers apply.

And now Let the Magic Begin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------

5 days has past since my class has got their headbands and I don't think my party is gonna leave anyone's minds. Just
think of the one I'll make after the teamwork tests. I thought long and hard as I took a walk after showing up to have my
picture taken for a book of some kind in Hidden Leaf. I used a salute in front of a flag I made, an American flag with the
village symbol on it. The Hokage was confused by it but he let it slide. I told Naruto to do the same thing for his. Putting
on my red Oakley Sunglasses I set out to Hinata's house for her weekly lessions. Once at the Hyuga estate the guards saw me
and greeted me.

"Oh hello Ryu. Hinata-sama is at the playground you made at the courtyard." one guard said.

"Thanks." I said preparing to walk past. "Where's Hiashi?"

"Over by the fireplace at the living room. Lady Hitome's out shopping." said the guard.

"OK thanks again." I said as I went inside. first I went to the living room.

"You know when I heard that sonic boom, I'd knew you come calling." said Hiashi.

"You know me. Lord Hiashi, I always like attenion." I said taking the chair next to him.

"Taking Hinata bandit hunting today?" asked Hiashi.

"Yep. It's always a great way to build up confidince. You know I always step in if things get too hairy." I said taking out
a roast stick, putting a hot dog on the end and using the fire to cook it. "Want one?"

"No that's alright. You've already have left enough leftovers when you cooked for us last time you and your brother came to have
dinner with us." chuckled Hiashi. "After all these years it still amazes me with your skills."

"I'm the 2nd generation Blue Comet remeber?" I asked.

"I know, old jungle saying: The Blue Comet is skilled in many aspects in and out of the battlezone." said Hiashi.

"No matter what the age." I said finishing the qoute while putting my cooked hot dog on a bun, putting on some squrt-on cheese
and eating it.

"Last meeting I had with the Hokage, he said you picked the name for his grandson." said Hiashi.

"Well he wanted to repay me after I gave him the scroll on my Perfect Clone Jutsu to help him with his paperwork." I said.

"The same technique you taught my brother?" asked Hiashi.

"Well the one I taught him had a booby trap attached to it to give those Hidden Cloud jerks a lession. The cagedbird seal
was the trigger." I said taking out a scroll. "Which reminds me. I disigned a better seal for the branch members. It'll
still seal away those eyes when they pass on, but it won't make brain damage. It goes on the arm. I advise you use it on
the loyal ones. Your brother and Neji fit well there." Hiashi unrolled the scroll, it was the Yin Yang symbol with the
Kanji for seal in the middle of it.

"Bless your little heart. First that potion you made made sure my wife can be okay after she had Hannabi, helping out
my brother, now helping me unite my family." said Hiashi with tears in his eyes.

"With the way Hinata feels about Naruto, we could turn out to be family one of these days." I said matter of factly.

"I know. Ever since you came here and made yourself an Uzumaki you worked hard to make sure no one saw him as the Kyubi.
You even made sure it wasn't her fault for attacking the village." said Hiashi.

"That honor goes to a certain Snake Sanin killing her kits, framing the village by wearing the headband and sending her in
a bloodlust. She and the first Blue Comet was a great team. Together me and Naruto'll make sure that tradition goes on."
I said.

"You and your ways of making points." chuckled Hiasi.

"Well, I'd better get Hinata and start the hunt. Somewhere there is a crime happening. Catch you later."
I said heading for the playgrond. Hinata was on a swing when I showed up."Been waiting long?" I asked.

"Big Brother!" squealed Hinata as she ran to hug me. Since she wants to marry Naruto thus making us inlaws it's only suiting
she calls me that. "I thought you forgot our trip."

"As if! You know me better then that!" I said in disgust. "Since you made the grade, I got you a few gifts." With that, I got out a
midnight blue dress out of a sub space pocket I made. It was better then those sealing scrolls. No reason to waste blood.

"That dress is the same color as the jumpsuits you and Naruto wear." said Hinata. I chuckled. Naruto took to wearing my choice
of outfit just to copy me. Least it got him out of that orange.

"Yep. Let's see how it looks on you." I said getting out a changing screen. "Try it on." Hinata got behind the screen to change.
"I'm waiting." I said after a while. Hinata came out wearing the dress. It fit her like a glove. "Great! Now for the finishing
touches!" I said getting out a midnight blue jacket and crimson red boots. Hinata put them on. "I think we found your look." I said.

"I'm not so sure about this." said Hinata blushing.

"Sometimes Hinata girls ninjas use their looks to catch their male enemys off guard. That old look wasn't cutting it." I said.

"If you say so." said Hinata. I got out a vile.

"Now for your next present. This potion can change your eye color. You can still use your Byakugan, but this will make sure
you have pupils. Thus giving you the element of surprise." I told her Hinata drank it and her eyes took a normal style with a
beautiful shade of purple. "1 last touch." I said taking her headband from around her neck and ting it in her hair like Sakura's
since I made sure her hair's as long as Sakura's after she was forced to cut it. I then placed a keyboard shaped meadllion around her
neck. "Perfect. Metal Style: HYPER MIRROR!"

"Wow!" said Hinata as she looked at the mirror I made. "Is that really me?"

"Ether that or a dark haired Tsunade. But I'm sure it's you." I joked causing Hinata to glomp me again.

"Thank you so much big brother. I love it!" she said.

"No big. Now what say we give some bandits a lesson on manners, Comet Style?" I asked getting a nod in return.

"Alright boys, that was a good score!" a bandit said to his crew at the outskirts of the village.

"This is the best caravan we've ever robbed boss." said the 2nd bandit.

"Yeah boss, we could retire in style." said the 3rd bandit.

"Say boss, what are you going to do with your share?" asked the 4th bandit.

"I'll tell ya." said the lead bandit.

"Give up and turn yourself in." I said from the shadows nearby.

"Give up and turn myself--HEY! WHO SAID THAT?" shouted the lead bandit befor I appeared.

"Hey look boss a Genin." said the 5th bandit.

"Hmm. 13 Chunin from the Hidden Mist Village. Nuke-Nins I take it. And dumb one too." I said as Hinata appeared.

"Didn't you once say that all bandits are dumb?" she asked.

"True. It's just that these guys have no sense whatsoever. They don't even have fasion sense." I said making her laugh.

"How dare you tease the Rose Racketeers! Who are you?" asked the lead bandit.

"The name's Ryu Uzumaki. I am the 2nd generation Blue Comet." I said making the bandits laugh.

"That fairy tale? There's no such thing!" laughed the lead bandit. "Get them boys!"

"You take the ones on the right Hinata, I'll get the left." I said taking off in a burst of speed.

"Huh? where did he go?" asked the 3rd bandit.

"Fire Style: PYRO DARTS!" I cried throwing darts made of fire at them. "That answer you question boys, or do you need your brains looked at?"

"LET'S GET HIM BOYS" cried the 4th bandit as he and his buddies tried to get me with their kunais and water jutsus.

"Is that all? I haven't even broken a sweat yet." I said leaning against a tree.

"Let's try attacking from higher ground. Everyone up that tree!" ordered the 7th bandit.

"Bad idea." I said watching them climb. "Wood Style: DANCING TREE!" I cried placing my hand on the tree they was on, making it shake
and throw them to the ground. "Wood Style: VINE ENSNARE!" I then tied them up with vines. I then took them and dragged them
to where Hinata was. Who was creaming her half with her Gentle Fist Style and her Water Jutsus. I found out Water was her
chakra nature the year before and give a copy of my Water Jutsu scroll. "Nice." I said.

"I had a good teacher. Too bad the leader got away." said Hinata. Scout let out a screech.

"Not for long. Scout, think you can find him?" I asked my eagle. Scout screeched again and took to the air. "SIGHT SHARE!"
I cried making both Scout's and my eyes glow. With this technique I was seeing through his eyes. "He's about 20 feet southwest.
And it looks like he's having a heart attack." I snickered.

"What should we do now?" asked Hinata.

"Leave him to me." I said running off to him.

"H-how can this happen? T-they was just Genin! T-they can't be human!" stammered the lead bandit.

"Oh but we are." I said appearing 10 feet away from him while giving him a glare that could make a certain dark knight proud.

"S-stay away from me!" stammered the bandit taking out a sword. I took out mine. My sword is the same type of sword Kenshin
uses only the handle and holder was dark red and if I channel my chakra to the blade I can make it change sides. An hour
long kenjutsu match started and ended with me knocking the bandit's sword away.

"You will pay for this outrage!" he declared while I put my sword away. I then made a fist with my right hand and channeled
my chakra to it.

"Tell that to the friends you make in person!" I said in a erie voice while punching his right cheek. It now had the same
image I had on the back of my right hand, a person being struck down by a blue comet.

"I'll get you for that!" said the bandit making hand signs but couldn't perform a jutsu.

"Don't waste you time. The fighting part of your chakra is sealed. And only I can unseal it." I said grabbing him. After turning
him and his crew in we headed back to my house so Hinata can ask Naruto out on a date.

"Hey bro! I made this new friend and he asked to meet you and-- WOAH! HINATA IS THAT YOU?" asked Naruto when we came in. Hinata blushed
but nodded.

"Amazing how girls bloom like that don't you think Naruto?" I asked.

"I'll say Hina-chan, you look really pretty." said Naruto making Hinata blush and faint. I sighed a threw a small scroll at her. it disappeared when
it touched her making her wake up.

"N-Naruto, would you like to see a m-movie tonight?" she managed out.

"Sure I would love too." said Naruto.

"Why not go on a boat ride after it?" I asked.

"That's a neat idea bro." said Naruto. I smirked. The plans I have for that.

"So Naruto, who's he?" I asked pointing to a certain little boy I didn't need to think twice on who it is.

"Oh that's Tai. He's the Hokage's grandson and a new friend." Tai grumbled thinking I'd call him Honored Grandson as I bent down
to his level.

"Is that so? Nice to meet you rookie. I advised that name of yours when you was still in your mom's tummy." I said ruffling
his hair.

"You did?" asked Tai. I nodded and sat down on my favorite red rocking recliner allowing him to sit on my lap. "Naruto taught
me his Sexy no Jutsu."

"Vega Omega Naruto, did you have to teach him THAT?" I asked.

"Well he asked me to." said Naruto. I sweatdropped.

"Well I think I'd better teach him something more useful." I said. "Listen up kiddo, from now on you're under my wing. After
classes you report here for advanced training. When I'm out on missions you pratice on scrolls I'll be leaving you. If my bro
thinks you're worth training then you must have potential. But I won't go easy. Understand?" I asked.

"Yes sir! I had enough easy anyway sir!" said Tai. I checked the clock.

"Okay. Naruto, Hinata. Your movie starts in 10 mintues. Better get going if you want good seats." I said sending them off.
Once they left I started to teach Tai tree climbing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------------------

Another part done. I know I'm rushing things but I'm out of ideas here. Don't forget to reveiw. To those with Wings, fly to your dreams.