Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The G Files ❯ I get a vacation. So now what do I do? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Author's Note: Hi! This is the first story I'm writing for Naruto. Just for you to know, almost everybody is out of character. Go easy on the reviews. Ok, now on with the story!
 
 
Chapter One: I'm Getting a Vacation, So Who Am I Staying With???
 
“GAARA!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!” Temari yells from the other side of Suna. She heard a shuffle of sand and turned around.
“I'm right here. You didn't have to yell from the other side of Suna. You could've just come over to the office where I'm always at,” Gaara told her.
“Sorry! Anyway, now that you're here, let's get back to our house and Kankuro and I will tell you about your vacation.” With that, Temari took out her fan and flew towards their house.
I wonder what she meant by a vacation. Gaara thought to himself, as he started to head towards the direction of his house.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>
“Temari! I'm here! What did you mean by me having a vacation!” Gaara called to his sister. Temari and Kankuro both came downstairs. Kankuro cleared his throat as he got ready to begin.
“Um…your sister and I were thinking about something. We thought that you needed a… vacation.”
“What's a vacation, Kankuro? What is it, and why do I despise it so?” Gaara asked his older brother.
>>>>After some talking, arguing, and flying sand…<<<<
“Fine. I'll go. But where will I be staying?”
Temari and Kankuro smiled. “You'll be staying with Neji and Hinata Hyuuga,” Temari replied. Gaara grimaced. No way was he going to be staying with the Hyuugas. One was quiet, and the other was even quieter. But his siblings would probably tell him that all the places were full (not really).
“So, when am I leaving?”
“In about ten minutes,” Temari told him. To Kankuro she said, “I'll go call the Hyuugas now.”
>>>>On the phone<<<<
“Hello?”
“Hi! This is Temari from Suna. Can I talk to Neji or Hinata please?
“Yeah, sure. Hold on.”
Temari could hear Hinata's little sister Hanabi on the other side call to both of them since Hinata and Neji would probably be doing something together.
“Hello?”
“Neji? It's Temari.”
“What do you want?”
“Kankuro and I are making Gaara take a vacation. Would it be okay if he stayed at your place while he's on his vacation?”
“I guess so. I'll go tell Hiashi. Bye.”
“Bye.”
Temari put back the phone. She then called up the stairs for Gaara to hurry up. After a few minutes, Gaara came down with his suitcase.
“OK. We'll eat lunch before we leave,” Temari yelled while punching her hand into the air.
“Hn,” Gaara replied.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>
“Hurray! We're here!” Temari cried happily.
“Where's their house?” Gaara asked.
“Follow us!” Kankuro exclaimed.
After some walking, Kankuro, Temari, and Gaara arrived at the Hyuuga household. Temari knocked on the door. Hanabi opened the door.
“Neji! Hinata! Gaara's here!” Hanabi yelled.
“We're coming!” Hinata called back.
Neji and Hinata came to the door.
“Come on in, Gaara,” Hinata said, “Hanabi will show you to your room.”
After Gaara followed Hanabi upstairs, Neji said to Hinata, “I'm not so sure giving my room to Gaara is a really good idea, Hinata. He might look through drawers that I keep my personal stuff in.”
Hinata chuckled at her older cousin. “Don't worry! If he goes out to eat, we can always go into your room and take that stuff out.”
“Are you sure? Don't you think he'll know that someone was in his room?”
“Neji, you worry too much!” Hinata smiled at Neji. “Oh, look! Hanabi is coming back downstairs. Let's go prepare some lunch for ourselves. And with that, Hinata started walking toward the kitchen.