Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Hokage Files ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Naruto and Hinata were having lunch at Ichiraku’s Ramen. Naruto is wearing his Hokage robes.

“Nothing beats having Ichiraku’s Ramen for lunch,” said Naruto, after finishing his Ramen.

Hinata looks at the clock behind Ayame. “I think you should get back to work.” Hinata was about to reach into her jacket pocket when Naruto stopped her.

“Don’t worry; this is my treat, Hinata-chan.”

Naruto tries to get up to take out his frog purse but Hinata was sitting on a part of Naruto’s oversized robe. Naruto forcefully pulls the robe, causing Hinata to fall off her chair.


From the writer who did the Maito Gai Fanfiction Series brings...

The Hokage Files

01: The Beginning

Disclaimers: All characters, cast, crew, ideas, blackouts and bashings belong to their respective owners. No Anime characters were brutally harmed in the writing of this fanfic.


Naruto and Hinata were on their way to the top floor of the Hokage building, where Naruto’s office is. Naruto sniffs Hinata’s neck.

“You smell nice, Hinata.”

Hinata blushed. “Not now, Naruto-kun.”

Naruto and Hinata walked into Naruto’s office, where two Genins were painting the walls and wires are everywhere.

“I gave you two all morning to add the second layer of paint to my office and it’s still not done! If you don’t get my office done by today, you’re not going to get within a 5 mile radius near my twin daughters!”

The Genins looked at the Hokage. “Yes, Hokage-sama,” said the two Genins as they painted the walls of the office.

“Consider yourself lucky that I did not give you the job of debt collecting, since Moegi is doing that for me.”


In a dark room, Moegi was crying as she writes up the bill for a recent job completed by a Genin team.

Naruto looks around his office. “Where is Lee? I asked him to set up the computers because he claims that he can set up our computer network.”

Outside, Lee was showing off some wires from the back of Shizune’s computer.

“And this is a USB port,” explained Lee.

Hinata walked to Shizune and Lee. “Lee, I think you’d better hide before Naruto sees you.”

“I’ll go distract him.” Shizune walks towards Naruto’s office as Lee climbs up a ladder up to the ceiling where wires were hanging out.


Shizune entered Naruto’s office, which is in the middle of being painted. “Naruto, we got a problem.”

“I’m on my way.” Naruto stood up and accidentally kicked a chair. “I hate this stupid hat,” mumbled Naruto as he removed the red Hokage’s hat.

Naruto followed Shizune to a locked room with someone crying inside.

“What’s wrong with Moegi?” asked Naruto.

“I don’t know,” said Shizune. “She’s been like that for a week.”

“A week? I didn’t know she could last a week in there.”

“Maybe we didn’t give her enough work,” said Shizune.

Naruto held out his hand. “Give me the key.”

“I’ve already unlocked it.”

“I know,” said Naruto. “I want to relock it. Don’t want her wandering around when she still have work to do.”


In the locked dark room, Moegi was crying as she writes up the bill for another job.

Iruka was in Naruto’s office when Naruto walked in.

“Iruka-sensei!”

“Naruto, there’s no need for such formality. You’re the Hokage,” said Iruka.

“I know, but you’re an important person who helped me become the Hokage, Iruka-sensei,” said Naruto. “Anyway, what brings you here?”

“Konohamaru asked me if you know where Moegi is,” said Iruka.

“Oh, Moegi is helping me with some paperwork. I think she’ll be finished before the end of the day…”


Back in the locked dark room, Moegi was still crying as she puts the second notice of an unpaid bill into an envelope.

As Iruka closed the door to Naruto’s office, he noticed that the handle has been recently painted by the two Genins.

“I need to wash my hands,” Iruka said to himself.

Meanwhile, the two Genins were having a drink instead of painting the walls as they watch Lee explain to Shizune about the new computer system in the Hokage building.

“That’s fascinating,” said Shizune, listening to Lee’s explanation.

“So you see, Shizune. It’s only a matter of whether you want the Intranet or the Ethernet,” explained Lee. “For example, this wire connects to the Hokage’s computer.” Lee pulls the wire...


Konoha Hospital

Sakura was in her office speaking to Ino on the phone.

“That’s right, Ino. Those flowers need to be at my house by...”

Suddenly, Sakura’s computer was pulled to the floor, making a loud crash.

“I think I have to call you back, Ino,” said Sakura. “My computer has just crashed.”


In Naruto’s office, Naruto was typing upalist on a laptop as a computer cable was pulling the laptop away from Naruto. Naruto pushes the laptop back in front of him, followed by a bell sound.

“What are you doing to Moegi?”

Naruto looks at Hinata. “What are you talking about?”

“You’ve locked her in that dark room for a week and Konohamaru’s getting worried,” said Hinata.

Naruto pushed his laptop back in front of him. “Well, someone has to do some of the paperwork and I’m busy with my own.”

“Couldn’t you give me some to help you with?”

Hinata notices that Naruto’s laptop is slowly moving off the table as Naruto types and every time Naruto pushes his laptop back, a bell rings.

“Why does your computer sound like a typewriter?” asked Hinata.


Outside Naruto’s office, Sakura pressed a bell on Shizune’s desk in intervals while carrying the remains of her crashed computer.

“Excuse me, Lee! I got a computer problem!” yelled Sakura.


Suddenly, Naruto’s laptop flew off the table and ends up flying to a plug socket. Then, the laptop was pulled up the ceiling, followed by a crash outside.

Naruto and Hinata opened the door to Naruto’s office to see Lee hanging on wires from the ceiling, with Shizune and Sakura watching the scene.

“A little help here,” asked Lee.

01 End