Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Mask of Kakashi-sensei ❯ I Need my Luuunch!!!! ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 3 : I need my Luuunch!!!!!!
 
The three were exhausted.They couldn't walk any further even the survivor of the
death of the Uchiha clan who always was ready for anything ( I think) .They looked like they took a bath in a swimming pool full of sweat.And was dumped in a pile of garbage (disgusting!!!). While walking they saw Hyuuga Neji.
“ Are you guys ok?” Neji asked.
The three of them didn't answer him. They just kept walking.
“ Ummm… ok! I'll see you guys later!”
“Help me….” Naruto said when they were far from Neji.
Instead of scolding Naruto for his foolishness, she instantly said “ help me too..”
 
They all returned to their houses and rest for a while then they ate lunch then they rested for an hour knowing what lies ahead of them.
 
They met up and looked healthy, free from stress (actually they're full of it!) and from sweat.They smelled fresh (not fish).Maybe…..except for Naruto.He smelled exactly the same from earlier only …WORSE!!!! (I'M cruel aren't I?)
“ Naruto! Are you ok?” Sakura asked
“Don't mind him he's just stupid” Sasuke said
“But…he looks malnourished”
“ummm… Naruto did you rest?”
“FOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!” Naruto said
“ACK!!!”
“Did you take your lunch, Naruto?”
“nooooo treat me a ramen Sakura-chan”
“No way, besides I don't have any money.”
“Come on think of teamwork!!!!”
`”ask Sasuke-kun”
“NO! ” Sasuke quickly said when Naruto looked at him.
Naruto couldn't do anything about what they said.Besides ha was too tired to do any techniques.
 
Five minutes have passed and Naruto was so desperate to eat (and I mean desperate)he almost ate a rock, frog (which he summoned but Sakura stopped him),chopsticks , another person's leg and Neji's head. Everytime his stomach growled, they feel an earthquake or maybe a tsunami .(or something)
 
Meanwhile, Hinata was strolling around looking at the wonderful things around(or maybe looking for Naruto) when suddenly, Naruto came up to her then held her hand and said “FOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!”
“uh…..um…….” she said while blushing and wondering why Naruto would say that to her.
“FOOOOODD!!!!!!!” Naruto said in a very scary way.
Hinata got scared and instantly ran with terror while Naruto was chasing her.
While running they bumped Neji , Kiba , Shino and jounin Kurenai.
“AHHH!” Hinata said while turning red.
“Whatdoidowhatdoido” she thought
 
Naruto quickly grabbed her then embrsced her from the back so she wouldn't escape.
Sakura, Sasuke, Kiba ,and the others chase them.
Of course,Hinata quickly fainted. ( I think)
He was going to bite her in the hand because of his hungriness. Suddenly, someone grabbed him.It was Sakura .She punched him him three times to snap him out of it.
 
In the Konoha hospital……
 
“Hinata! Wake up! Any way, are you awake?” Kiba said
“”uhh… What happened? She said while slowly opening her eyes
“ I guess you sorta fainted???”
Hinata looked around and saw Sasuke, Sakura, Kiba, Akamaru (on the bed), Shino, Neji and Kurenai and two medical ninjas. She was wondering why Naruto was there.
“umm… how long have I been out?” she asked
“About an hour I think…..” Sakura answered.
“Is that why all these people are here?”
“Why? Don't you want visitors?” Neji asked
“No! I..mean yes!”
“ We just came to see you” Shino said
“ok `” Hinata suddenly got up and said “ Where's Naruto? Is he hurt”
“Anybody know where he is?” said Sakura
“ He's eating “said Sasuke (finally..he talked)
“Whew I couldn't stand his hungriness anymore” Hinata thought.
Naruto stepped into the room and said “Hi Hinata! Sorry about earlier.”
“Oh! It's ok.”
Naruto checked her temperature by feeling her forehead and said “ I guess your fine”
“Hinata was turning red and she looked like she was steaming.
“Are you ok?” Naruto asked
After Naruto spoke Hinata quickly fainted again.
 
( sorry about my mistakes from the last chapter heh..heh…And if I make any mistakes again in this chapter-sorry!)