Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Mask of Kakashi-sensei ❯ Sakura's Nightmares ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Author's note(s) :
 
(K)Kurenai: um……Hello! I…uh….want to say….
(T)Tsunade: Speak up already you've got a lot of work to do!!!
K: Yeah,yeah whatever. I just want to say sorry for all the mistakes I made in the 5 chapters.In chapter two or in some chapters, I made a mistake in my spelling instead of uh… writing Katon Goukakyou no jutsu, uh… wait! Did I already explain this in chapter 3?
T: Uh… no you didn't
K: Okay, as I was saying, instead of writing Katon Goukakyou no jutsu, I wrote Koton Goukakyoy no jutsu.
(N)Naruto: Goukakyoy? Ha! HA! HA! HA!
K:Oh, shut up!!! Anyway, I'm so sorry for my mistakes. heh..heh……
K: Ok, another mistake
N: Another? Boy, you should be named Miss Mistakes 2006.
K: SHUT UP!!!!!! Anyway, in the line in chapter two which is “She then realized that her mouth was full of Naruto's saliva”. Well, It should have been her hand. Another, in writing a dialogue should it be * or `”before and after the last word or punctuation mark? Anyway, I'm still gonna use “. And I'm sorry for some of my wrong grammar.Thank you for reading this. Oh, and sorry if I didn't capitalize my usernames first letter. Goodbye!!! WAIT! Read chapter 6 first.
 
***************************************************************** *************************************************************************** ************************************************************
 
Chapter 6: Sakura's Nightmares
 
After what happened, they went back to their rooms and went back to sleep. While they were asleep they dreamt of something.
Naruto dreamt about hundreds of ramens and egg rolls surrounding him. He was even drooling while asleep.
While Naruto was drooling over ramen,Sasuke was dreaming about the death by embarrassment of the killer of his clan,Uchiha Itachi,his nii-san. Sasuke dreamt that Itachi was naked (eww…can you just imagine that??) and he was seen by every ninjas (even the Akatsuki org.) and that he looked like a naked chicken.AND…Itachi was drowned in a swimming pool full of girl's perfume.sasuke was smiling and laughing while asleep.
Kakashi dreamt that he was surrounded by hundreds of girls and Come ,Come Paradise books .
Everyone had a good dream maybe except for Sakura.Sakura dreamt about hundreds of kunais,shurikens and exploding notes ( the notes said : BOO!!) and Kakashi's mask and the worst of all Naruto's faces trying to kiss her .She could have easily punched them but she couldn't move her body.
“AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Sakura screamed in her dream and while asleep.
 
It wasn't soon when she woke up. She was full of sweat.
*Huff* *huff* “Whew! It was only a dream”Sakura said.
She was feeling hot so, she decided to have some water to drink ( not splash Naruto with becuz she is so angry at him.)When she opened the door she saw….
“AHHHHH!!!!NARUTO!!!!!!” She screamed.
“AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” Naruto screamed (like a girl).
 
Sasuke heard the scream. He quickly woke up and ran in front of Sakura's room.
“What happened?” he quickly said.
“I heard two girls scream, was it you Naruto?
“I DID NOT SCREAM LIKE A GIRL!!!!” Naruto shouted.
“um… actually you did” Sakura said.
“DID NOOOOOOT!!!!!”
“Anyway, what happened?” Sasuke asked.
“Um….I screamed when I opened the door because Naruto surprised me.”
“Okay, so Naruto, w hat were you doing here?”
“ I was only checking up on Sakura because I heard her scream”
`Well… I'm okay now.”
“Oh well, goodnight.”
`Night”
“Wait, did anybody noticed that you two were woken up by my scream and Kakashi wasn't?”
`Yeah, that's weird. Oh well, Night!”
 
After saying goodnight, Sakura went to the kitchen to get some water. After that , she went back to bed to get some sleep. She hoped she wouldn't have any nightmares anymore. When she was asleep, her nightmares came back. This time, they were worse. There were lots of Kakashi's masks saying “ Don't hunt meee….don't hunt me…..”
Then, she woke up. She was having second thoughts about finding out whats behind Kakashi's mask.
 
The sun rises……
Sakura looked exhausted, Sasuke looked perky because of all his laughing, Kakashi looked pretty much like red all over because of all his blushing, and Naruto looked pretty hungry even though he ate a lot in his dreams. Everyone looked dumb and silly (I guess).
 
After the breakfast,they started catching the pest bunnies.They didn't quite catch every pest because there were like thousands of them.
 
After supper the three gennins met up inside Sasuke's room and talked…..
“Sasuke-kun, I don't want to continue finding out what's behind Kakashi-sensei's mask looks like” Sakura said.
“Why?” Naruto asked.
“Are you Sasuke-kun” Sakura said to Naruto with an angry face.
“No! Sorry.”
“BAKA!!!”
“Sakura!!” Sasuke said.
“Hai?”
“Just get on with what you were saying!”
“Ok…Well I just don't want to continue it anymore.”
“Why, again?”
“Well…It's my nightmares.”
“What about it?”
`In my nightmares, I saw a mask and it said “don't hunt meee!”
“Well.. were not gonna stop.”
“Fine! do whatever you please but I'm not joining.”
 
While they slept Sakura dreamt of Sasuke.
She was happy because her nightmares were over. Meanwhile, the other three ninjas were having nightmares.
 
The next day when they were eating breakfast, Sakura looked healthy.the other three looked exhausted. Sakura decided to join again in their own mission