Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The New Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher at Hogwarts is.... Hinata Hyuuga!? ❯ Professor Hyuuga, Conceited Snobs, and Strange Symbols ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or Harry Potter and never will.
 
The New Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher at Hogwarts is.... Hinata Hyuuga!?
Chapter 1: Professor Hyuuga, Conceited Snobs, and Strange Symbols
 
“Settle down, students!” Dumbledore's voice rang threw the large room. Everyone looked up at him, then stopped talking, letting him continue. “First I would like to welcome the first years to their new school, and in hopes that you will enjoy it here.” He paused to look out at all the excited new faces. His eyes darted over to the Slytherin table, to see sunken and stoic faces. “Second, I would like to inform you of the new rules.” There was a disapproving mutter at all four of the long tables that stood infront of him. “You may not, under any circumstances, steal from the teachers”—his eyes darted over to the Gryfindore table—“or disrespect anyone, teacher or student”—he eyed the Slytherin table once more, then smiled. “Now, as for your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher--”
 
The door slammed open, and creaked as if was about to fall off it's hinges. A woman that looked to be the around eighteen stepped in, her white-ish lavender eyes darting around uncomfortably. She was shy looking and as pale as the moon. Her black-ish blue-ish purple-ish hair went down to the middle of her back and was strait and wet from the rain outside. She didn't wear robes, but instead a normal looking jacket that was dark blue with tan sleeves, black pants, and these weird looking black shoes that no one had ever seen before. She was shivering and wet, as if she had been outside in the storm for too long, and had just decided to come in.
 
Dumbledore smiled. Professor McGonagall scurried out of her chair behind Dumbledore and walked over to the startled girl. The students started muttering as she led the girl up to Dumbledore. The three of them exchanged some hushed words, and then Dumbledore cleared his throat. “Everybody, this is Professor Hyuuga, your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.” More muttering erupted from the students as Professor Hyuuga slowly turned and bowed to them. But the loudest mutter was from the Slytherin table, where a young boy with bleach blonde hair yelled out, “She's a freak with the white eyes!”
 
~*~
 
It was Monday and the first day of classes. Harry, Ron, and Hermione walked threw the crowded halls towards their first class. “Well, it's not right!” boomed the only girl in the group, Hermione.
 
“Shut the bloody hell up! You know I'm right, you just don't want to admit it!” the red haired boy of the group, Ron, yelled at her from the other side of the boy in the middle.
 
“Do you seriously think I'm that conceited?” Hermione boomed at him.
 
“When have you not been?”
 
“Ron! You are such an idiot! Can't you see that what I'm saying is the truth?”
 
“The truth? Ha! When did you learn that word?”
 
The boy in the middle of the arguing group just sighed, knowing it would be useless to try and stop his two best friends from fighting. He had bright green eyes and messy black hair that looked good with his thick-rimmed glasses and lightning shaped scar. He color of his tie showed him to be a member of Gryfindore, along with his two best friends.
 
“For your information, Ronald, I saw her kissing him with my very own eyes, so if you don't believe me it's your loss because your girlfriends is a lying git!” And with that she stomped of to her first class. The three of them had the same first class, Defense Against the Dar Arts. They were looking forward to it because the new teacher looked so interesting that first night in the Great Hall.
 
As the two of them got there they saw that everyone else was already there, minus a bleach blonde haired boy named Draco Malfoy. Professor Hyuuga was writing something on the board, and everyone else was talking quietly, most likely about the new teacher. The two boys went to go sit down with a clumsy boy named Neville Longbottom, who had been their friend since their very first year at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. As soon as they did, Neville leaned closer to them and said, “Do you see what the professor is writing on the board?”
 
The two of them looked up to see that she was writing a bunch of strange symbols and lines. “She's almost used u the whole board just writing them. And nobody knows what they mean. Not even Hermione.”
 
Ron and Harry looked at each other. “Not even Hermione…” Ron repeated in utter shock. “But she knows everything!” he said a little too loud, because everyone stopped and looked at him. “Sorry,” he muttered while looking down.
 
“Class,” a soft voice called that nobody heard at first. “Class,” it said a tiny bit louder. Everybody looked up to where the voice came from, to see the professor standing there looked at them shyly. “Please copy what is on the board. When you are done, you may talk until the others finish.”
 
So Harry got out his quill, ink, and parchment and began to copy the strange symbols down as accurately as he could. When he was finished he looked up to see a couple other people done, whispering quietly. SLAM! And then he saw the door slam against the stone wall and a certain bleach blonde walk in. “Sorry I'm late, Professor Freaky-eyes.” The Slytherins snickered to themselves quietly, while the Gryfindores just glared.
 
“Please sit down and copy what's on the board.” More glares.
 
“Why should I? What are you gonna do if I don't? Stare me down?” More snickers.
 
She stepped behind the large desk in the front of the room and took a piece of paper out of it. She looked over it for a minute or so, then put it on the desk, picked up a quill, dipped the tip of the quill in ink, and started to write something on it.
 
“What are you writing?” Draco just didn't know when to quit. Harry could feel his glare intensifying, and his fists clenched. But what she said made him loose focus of his glare and stare at her.
 
“What?” Draco asked in just as much shock as Harry. More snickers, this time from the Gryfindores.