Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The New Jinchuuriki ❯ The Boy and the Girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Boy and the Girl

Woods outside of Konoha's gate.

"I.... I must leave the village."

"But why?"

"You wouldn't understand!"

The boy looks around. "Who said that?!"

A figure dressed in a black shirt with a high collar and white pants suddenly appeared behind the boy. "Would you do anything to stop her......"

Whe...When did he? was the only thought the boy had when the figure appeared behind him.

"Do you plan to do anything to protect her..... Even die?"

"Enough!! Back to my side now!!" The young girl yelled.

"HAI!!" The person appeared next to the girl, and kneeled next to her and bowed. "Dosuke-sama."

The wind blows the boy's hair across his face D...Dosuke-sama?

"Sadosuke-chan what's going on?!" The young boy yelled.

"Shizusuki-kun please, let me leave!"

The boy narrows his eyes a bit. "No, even if I have use it.

"No! Don't use you kekkei-genkai, Shizusuki-kun!" yelled Sadosuke.

The one other person sensed something. "Bloodlust?" Sharingan! He opens his eyes wide, and sure enough the Sharingan was also his to command. But his was different, there were four instead of three.

Sharingan?! But this is Uchiha's!! was Shizusuki's thought.

"Stand down!" Came Sadosuke's command.

"Hai, Dosuke-sama," came his reply after closing his eyes.

Sensing something he said to Sadosuke, "Dosuke-sama we must leave quickly!"

"Hai...." She walks up to Shizusuki and kisses him on the cheek. "Bye, Shizusuki."

***

A few years later.....

A young man about sixteen years old; wearing what appears to be a half of a black jacket with the collar descending on the right side with a strap connecting the collar to the inside of the jacket, a white T-shirt with the yin-yang imprinted on it, and a pair of plain blue jeans. Shizusuki was standing in the Hokage's office.

"What is it?"

"I'd like to go and look for Sadosuke-chan."

"Alright but give up if you don't get anything in two weeks. Why do you care so much, she's not even from our village."

"Because she is my friend, and remember I'm not originally from here either."

"Fine. Dismissed!"

"Hai, Hokage-sama! Wait, do you have any ideas on where to start?"

"Try asking Kakashi, he brought her to the village."

"Hai!"

Shizusuki leaves and finds Kakashi standing outside. He walks up to him. "Oi, Kakashi-sensei! I need your help!" Kakashi stops.

"Hmmm, what is it, Shizusuki-kun?" Kakashi asks.

"Do you know of a way of helping me find Sadosuke-chan?"

"What do you mean 'find'?"

"She went missing a few years ago."

"Nani?! She did?"

"Yeah."

"Do you have anything of hers with her scent?"

"Not on me, but we could check her place."

Kakashi raises an eyebrow. "What do you mean? I thought she lived with you."

"Oh yeah, that's right." Shizusuki puts his hand behind his head and laughs.

It's ok, Shizusuki-kun. Kakashi smiles, "Let's, go shall we?"