Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The New Member... ❯ The Initiation of Itachi ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I don't own Naruto... so yeah... IThis is my first one shot so... BE KIND!!! >< Read and Review!!!
Enjoy!
The Initiation of Itachi

Itachi took notice of his blood stained hands. He was all alone in the forest at the most darkest hour. He had just exterminated his entire clan, all except for one. Itachi groaned as he walked away from his former home, leaving his little brother, Sasuke, weeping among the blood stained bodies of his family. The Uchiha clan. He exterminated them all except for his brother. One of the best clan in Konoha.

To be precise, they were one of the best clans in Konoha.

What the hell was he thinking? Killing his entire clan in less one night and leaving his brother to suffer. His actions were wavering. He stood there in the rain, thinking of what to do the rest of his life. He tried several times to apologize to Sasuke, but... no... He would probably ignore Itachi's apology.

He visualized himself in front of the Hokage. "I'm sorry, I slaughtered my clan a few hours ago, Will you find it in your heart to forgive me?" Itachi shook his head. What kind of apology was that? of course he wouldn't forgive me!

There was no point in staying. The ANBU will be arriving shortly and they would be searching for him, and he refused to go to ninja jail.

He casted one last glance at his former home he called 'Konoha' and walked away.

-

-

-

He had just arrived at a new village. The fifth village, to be exact. He was so far away from Konoha now. As he walked into a village he came across a flyer. The flyer had weird designs, The red clouds, the black backround... it was just plain weird. Itachi was just about to walk away when he noticed the words in red.

JOIN AKATSUKI OR DIE!

Itachi wasn't so sure that he wanted to walk away or know more about 'Akatsuki', but instead of feeling like a dead cucumber, he took his reading glasses out and put them on.

S-class criminals allowed ONLY!
No wimps!
Bring a woman as a sex toy to pleasure yourself if you wish
No wimps!
If you need more information, dial our number at
808-KILL FOR LIFE-666
No wimps!

"Pft!" Itachi snorted. He thought the flyer was too moronic to be presented that he attempted to take it off when-

"Hey, Kirame? Do you think people will fall for it?" The womanly man whispered to the shark faced freak.

"It's Kisame!" The man whispered back. "And be quiet, you bird brain! What does it matter to you? This prank is full proof! once some idiot dials this number, we'll have reason to kill him."

The blond woman-man seemed like he/she was going to flip his/her hair aside, but he/she remained still. But IF he proceeded with the hair flip, Itachi would've know for certain that he/she was a girl.

The shark freak and the womanly-man finally noticed the boy standing in front of them. "What's wrong kid?" Kisame asked. "You gotta go potty?"

Itachi frowned. "I want to join Akatsuki. I know that it's a real criminal organization."

Deidara and Kisame managed to surpress a cold laugh. "What are you talking about?"

"Everyone knows about it. My-er-friend told me about it." Itachi said in his ussual calm voice.

Kisame snorted. "Ok kid-"

"My name is Itachi-"

"Like it matters!" Deidara snorted.

"We'll bring you to our lair, yeah..." Diedara nudge Kisame with his elbow. "BUT, if the boss says you're not 'Akatsuki' enough, We WILL have to kill you. Deal?" Deidara held out his bony hand.

"Whatever." Itachi simply replied. He would NEVER in his life touch a hand like Deidara's.

"I smell an attitude problem!" Kisame fanned the air with his hand.

"Perhaps it's your upperlip, yeah..." Deidara grinned. "It probably smells salty, like saltwater..."

"Shut up, Deidara!" Kisame grunted and led the way to there hideout.

-

-

-

Their walk lasted for a few hours now, and both Deidara and Kisame couldn't stand the silence anymore. This kid was just so... not poker material. They couldn't ignore the kid. And besides, they needed to make fun of something.

"So uh... kid-"

"Itachi."

"RIIIIGHT, Itachi." Deidara rolled his eyes. "So why are you so desperate to join Akatsuki, yeah?"

"um..." Itachi paused. "There was nothing interesting on tv..."

Deidara and Kisame exchanged weird glances and continued walking. "So have you done anything evil in the past few days?" Kisame asked.

"I killed my entire clan a few hours ago." Itachi replied. "Does that consider to be evil?"

Kisame looked quite impressed and Deidara had the same look too. 'Wow.' They mouthed out silently.

"Hey," Deidara whispereed to Kisame. "Maybe he is 'Akatsuki' enough, yeah?"

"He could be a liar..." Kisame replied.

"I'm only right here." Itachi exclaimed.

Deidara and Kisame looked back and stared at Itachi and then looked in the front again. "Well, he dosen't like one..." Deidara whispered to Kisame, completely ignoring Itachi's presence.

-

-

-
"Are you FOR REAL?" the leader laughed. "Kid, I'm sorry but you're too scrawny to be in 'Akatsuki'..."

"In case you haven't noticed, I have a name..." Itachi rolled his eyes.

"Well then, don't bother to tell us..." The leader snorted.

"Cause we won't bother to listen, yeah..." Deidara added

"Everyone in Akastsuki isn't scrawny!" The leader continued. "I mean, just look at Kisame..."

Kisame flashed a smirk and tore his shirt apart, revealing his muscular bod.

"Not bad." The leader gave Kisame a thumbs up. "And Deidara-"

"Fwee!" Deidara grinned intensely.

"uh..." The leader frowned. "Yeah, Deidara is a bit scrawny too BUT, that's because he's part bird!"

"Hey!" Deidara's grinned twiated into a frown. "I'm not part bird! I just like to make them out of clay! YEAH!"

The leader rolled his eyes. "suuure Deidara, suuure..."

Just then Orochimaru wlked in wearing only his underwear. His underwear was red with yellow butterflies. "What's going on, here?" He rubbed his eyes. "I need my five hour beauty sleep, people!" Orochimaru waved his long tongue in the air.

"ONLY five hours?" Deidara and Kisame giggled.

"Why is everyone scrawny?" the leader groaned. "Is Kisame the only buffed up dobe in here?" The leader slammed his fist on a table.

Itachi sweatdropped. Sure, Itachi was skinny... but after a few years, he might add a few pounds and some layers of fat. 'Maybe I should go after Chouji...' Itachi thought.

"So am I in or what?" Itachi asked dryly.

"You are impressive..." The leader rubbed his chin. "BUT, you have to be initiated first-"

"You don't even know the meaning of initiate!" Kisame snorted.

"I know what it means!" The leader gritted his teeth.

"Then explain to the rest of the class!" Kisame sat down next to Orochimaru and Deidara. Deidara sat on the ground and crossed his legs, while Orochimaru rested his head on Deidara's lap, And Kisame just sat there with his arms crossed.

"I-er FORGOT!" The leader made a lame excuse.

"Liar!" Kisame pointed accusingly at the leader.

"I haven't initiated someone in a long time!" The leader proclaimed.

"We just initiated someone yesterday..." Orochimaru yawned.

"I have short term memory loss..." the leader muttered.

"Pardon?" Deidara cocked a brow.

"I'm the leader, and when I say we gotta intiate someone, WE GOTTA INITIATE SOMEONE! Got it?" The leader replied. "As I was saying, you gotta be initiated first, you will go through many difficult tasks-"

"He's only going through three tests..." Deidara pointed out.

"You will go through THREE difficult tasks!" the leader glared at Deidara. "Some of which, may contain difficult obstacles. And if you don't pass all three of them, then we will have reason to kill you."

"Do you do this to me because I know too much information on Akatsuki?" Itachi kept his calm look on.

"No." The leader replied casually "It's because we do this for fun..."

-

-

-

Itachi took notice of Kisame and Deidara's whispers and fits of giggles. What could those idiots possibly be talking about? Were they discussing about the first test?

"Ooooooo..." Kisame nodded his head in agreement. "Great idea Deidara!"

"Yeah, yeah! Just make him do the test already!" Deidara smirked.

"Allright!" Kisame calmed down. "You'll have to..." Deidara and Kisame snickered.

"What is this?" Itachi asked looking at the object in his hand. It was full proof stupid, but he had to do it to get in Akatsuki.

"It's a camera!" Deidara rolled his eyes. "Geez, man! Get with the program, yeah!"

"And what exactly IS the program?" Itachi eyed Deidara.

"oh, It's channel forty-four..." Deidara shrugged.

"Here's what you'll have to do!" Kisame whispered. "You have to-"

Deidara cut Kisame off. "While Sasori is taking a bath, you have to take a picture of his penis!" Deidara rolled on the floor laughing his ass off. "In a few minutes, Sasori will be taking his weekly bath, You have to sneak in the Akatsuki bathroom and take that picture before he slaughters you!"

"Sasori?" Itachi frowned.

Deidara's smirk grew wider. "He appears to be young, yeah but he's actually really really super old. Who knows how old he really is. He could be sixty or maybe even a hundred thirty. He was the one who killed the first Kazekage." Deidara said with much knowledge.

Itachi nodded his head confusingly.

"And this is the reason why you have to take a picture of his penis..." Kisame added. "The only way to determine his age is by taking a good look at that dick of his!"

"Yeah, no doubt it'll be shriveled up!" Deidara snickered.

"Who knows, Deidara... Who knows..." Kisame shook his head. "It could be shriveled, it could be hairy... It might not even be a dick at all..."

Itachi sighed. Never again was he going to do this. Never.

-

-

-

"What the hell is this?!" Kisame put it under the light of the sun to take a better look. "I can't see shit!"

"Is that bubbles?" Deidara pointed at the picture.

"He was taking a bubble bath..." Itachi muttered

"I KNEW IT!" Deidara snorted. "I knew that son of a bitch takes bubbles baths! Think you could hide it from me huh? Think nobody knew about it, huh? Well, guess what Sasori! I KNEW! YEAH!" Deidara punched the air with his fist.

"I think it's time for your medication, Deidara..." Kisame backed away from the crazed man.

"In a while Kisame, In a while..." Deidara sighed. "Yeah..."

Itachi and Kisame put on a confused face and Kisame shruuged. "On to test number two!"


A/N: hehe... I'm still not done but I have some really sad news... I can only write my story on Saturdays... T_________T So yeah, not done yet...