Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows ❯ We All Have Our Reasons... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Meh heart! It weeps with JOY!!!!! People reviewed!! I can die in peace now… Ok, no I can't… But hey, gotta finish the ficcy I gots here… Ok, thanks fer yer patience, people. Especially with meh suck-y typing skills, horrible grammar, spelling issues, and not to forget the lack of plot. To be honest, I have not even the slightest clue where this ficcys going. All I know is that I am probably, and reluctantly, going to wind up killing off Naruto-kun. *sigh* Ah well. But that gives no one reason to try to pursuade meh into making this into a sasukeXsakura ficcy! Sakura = stupid chick who I will use unconstructive flames to burn her at the stake!!! DIE SAKURA!!!!!! ::glares at Sakura:: Enough ranting…

Lina & Excell

a.k.a. Dancing Kitsune

20042411

 

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*= *=*=*=

 

Title : The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows…

Chapter : 3 : We All Have Our Reasons…

Disclaimer :Yesh! I own a plushi Naruto!!! ::dodges a rapid fire blast:: o.o; I said P-L-U-S-H-I, Damnit, Sasuke-teme!!! -.-; ::dodges tomatoes:: I DO NOT OWN THE SHOW NARUTO OR ANYTHING ASSOCEATED TO NARUTO WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A PAIR OF NARUTO DVDS!!!!

Random Knowledge Needed In Order To Understand : Naruto and Sasuke are 19 yr olds. Everyone supports them being together, `cause it's necessary fer how everyone needs to react. They live together at the New Jersey Shore. Yes, they live in the real world. And, yes, I know, I'm evil.

Warnings : suicide attempt, sasuXnaru, swearing

Key : `Italic' Are Kyuubi. Normal `talk' is Naruto's thought's, due to the fact that this will all be done in his POV, unless he's unconscious, then it's Sasuke's POV.

Reason fer writing this chappie : Boredom… >> <<;

And without further delay, here's the 3rd chappie!

 

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*= *=*=*=

 

The blonds sat alone quietly in his room now. He decided not to do anything stupid that could cause brows to rise. After all, the idea was to be dead, not in a mental home, right?

Right.

It's been about a week since the first day at the hospital. Since then, he's seen everyone.

Sasuke comes when visitor hours start and doesn't go until the very last second of them. Then again, he couldn't say that he didn't like it.

Ino and Sakura come together every other day after school for an hour or two with flowers. They always are going on about what I missed and how lame it was without me there. Sometimes they manage to drag Lee, Shikamaru, and Chouji with them, which means that I get to have a little comical relief.

Kiba Shino, and Hinata brought "get well" cards yesterday from the whole homeroom. It was kinda nice, seeing that everyone noticed that I was gone.

Tenten and Neji came over a couple days ago and they brought my homework and classwork. Tenten said it'd be best if I didn't fall behind, and Neji said that them bringing my work was fate.. I really think that he should lay off of the "fate" thing a little…

Kakashi stops by every so-often to check-up one me, and Iruka smuggled some ramen in today and yesterday. Now that was something that I expected from Kakashi.

Tsunade and Jiraiya came over about three days ago, providing even more comical relief.

But what surprised me the most was when that one boy from my class, Gaara, and his two siblings stopped by. I really didn't expect to see them. Gaara didn't say much, but gave me a get well card. Kankuro gave me these things that looked like miniature puppets… Moreover, Temari, she gave me this comic called Gravitation. It's about a guy named Shuichi, who is a rock star, who falls in love with a guy named Yuki, who is a writer. I think it's a little weird, but it was a gift, so I read it anyway. I kinda like it though.. Nevertheless, in the same moment, I fear that she'll kill me if I don't read it, even if it does resemble censored gay porn.

It's 8 o'clock p.m. right now. The Dr. Yamakuta said that if I seemed ok enough, I could go tomorrow. As long as I promise not to be back anytime within the next millennia for the same reasons. So I promised. Or should I say that Kyuubi promised. I just had to resist saying "never trust a fox" when I regained control.

Oh well.

`Kit..'

`Yeah, Kyuubi?'

`Shouldn't we start planning soon?'

`Yeah. So, first we need to get Sasuke out of the house without him being suspicious.'

`That means that we have to wait a few weeks, go back to school and keep up that mask.'

`Damnit. I was hoping that I'd be done with that thing.'

`Well tough, kit. It'll have to do.'

`Next thing, we have to find a jitsu that will erase us from everyone's memories.'

`Of us, at least. It'd be best not to erase all of their memories, or else the memories will resurface with a violent impact.'

`Yeah, the last thing we need is for them to forget and live on for a while and then have the memories come back and haunt them.'

`Teinei Oboe Anshin no Jutsu.'

`Kind Memory Relief Technique?'

`It will completely erase you and only you from their memories. The only way that they could possibly remember you is by physical evidence. But even that, can always, be erased. Once we're done with this technique, it will be as if you never existed. And ten we can go in peace.'

`Hmm.. About how long will it take to learn it?'

`Four weeks, tops.'

With that knowledge at hand, Naruto thanked Kyuubi and drifted into sleep.

Although his insomnia was weak tonight, the nightmares were not so kind.

 

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*= *=*=*=

 

Naruto woke up around 9 in the morning. All he dreamed about was how horribly everyone treated him when he was younger. And to think, it's all because of something that he never did. He found out that it was because of Kyuubi when he was 10 from Mizuki. Damn him.. Well, it's better than to think that they just hate you for you. Then again, he has to thank Kyuubi for a lot of times when he saved his ass. Like his fight with Haku, and the fight with Neji, and the fight with Gaara…

Ok, so maybe it was some brawls with friends, but I highly doubt that Neji and Gaara would have gone easy on him when he was exhausted if he didn't use Kyuubi's extra energy, even if they were friends. They just weren't that nice.

In any case, Dr. Yamakuta should be here any minute now to tell him to get ready to leave. And then he'd have to go through everything like "normal Naruto" would for a while, then he could use the Teinei Oboe Anshin no Jutsu and he could stay in lymbo for heck knows how long. All he knew was that he would be gone and no one would remember, as if he never existed. That's what he wanted. And he was persistent enough to do it too. A few weeks and he'll vanish for good.

But for now, he'll relish the time he has left and will be the best he can be. He'll leave a good mark that way if somehow in hell someone remembered, they'd remember how he was before he left. The way he would rather be remembered.

Yeah. That sounded about right.

`Why are you thinking so much into this, kit?'

`I really don't know, Kyuubi..'

`The more you think into it, the harder it will be to let go when the time comes'

`I know that. I'm not stupid, contrary to common belief..'

`I know that, kit. It's just.. I'm willing to go through with all of this, but the question is, are you?'

`Kyuubi.'

At that their conversation ended. They waited an hour of silence before Dr. Yamakuta came in.

"Well, you're looking pretty damn good today, Naruto-kun. How do you feel?" He said with a grin on his face.

"Well, I've been better, then again, I've also been worse." Naruto said with his mask on and his trademark smile.

In less than an hour, Sasuke was here and signing papers. Five minutes later, Sasuke and Naruto were in the car and on their way home. Sasuke said nothing and Naruto returned the gesture. It wasn't the same anymore. It was quiet.

Before the storm, Naruto would be talking up a storm and Sasuke would listen and make sarcastic remarks and have a loving look on his face. That was all gone now.

Now, Naruto sat next to Sasuke and felt that he couldn't trust his own voice. Sasuke just drove in silence with a mixture of worry and concern on his face. Everything was quiet and grim now.

Naruto's thoughts were interrupted when Sasuke said something. Naruto turned to look at him as they turned into the driveway. He turned the keys and the car stopped completely.

"Why did you try to.. to.. kill yourself? Did I do something wrong? Do you hate me that much?" Sasuke repeated with a grim look on his face and his eyes on the car's floor, the pain leaking through on every word. Naruto couldn't believe that Sasuke had thought that he was the reason.

Tbc… BUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

 

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*= *=*=*=

 

Cliffhanger.. heh heh Im evil! …………Ok, no Im not, but still I did put a cliffhanger. And as I said earlier, I HAVE NO CLUE WHERE IM TAKING THIS. Nadda. This comes right off the top of meh head. No pre-write cause Im like Shikamaru, the laziest genius in meh class. ( Litterally. Im in 8th grade now and I have the grade-point-average of a 12th grader, funn… ) Now if you excuse meh, I have to go write in meh blog about how meh mom just won an Eagles Jersey from Y-100! XD

Reviewers from Fanfiction.net :

Spellcasterz : Yes, was sorta sad.. But not to worry, it gets beta! Sorta… Ok, it doesn't get much beta. ^^; His reasons, you ask? The way the villagers treat him!! He just gave up after a while..

C-chan : Oi, love. I know, I made it pretty sad, didn't I? Well, I'm trying to lay off the angst a little. Its not working that well though. ^^;

Danna-chan : What an interesting little review you left…

Macy : Heh, yeah. I luv using cliffhangers. I luv the song, and after about an hour of listening to it on repeat, it starts to bring the angst out of meh.

Reviewers from MediaMiner.org :

Kila-chan : Oi, Kila-san! Well, veil glück with that ficcy of yours. I say YGO, personally. Well, lemmie know when its done. ( Oh, and `veil glück' means `good luck' in German.. )