Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The savior of our pain ❯ Apparently Enemies ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Apparently enemies
*
To Konoha

I awoke to banging on the door and the screaming voices of girls. I looked out my window and saw that there were many girls with Sasuke head bands, signs, and shirts. So I walked outside and said: “Ikatsuki Uchiha Sasuke is still asleep, please do not bother him. Please leave thank you.” They all screamed in protest when suddenly a pink haired girl got pushed forward and said: “And who do you think you are?” I smiled and said: “I, little miss pinky, am Ikatsuki Yuuki. Owner of this house and guardian of Ikatsuki Sabaku No Gaara, Ikatsuki Uzumaki Naruto, and Ikatsuki Uchiha Sasuke, now who do YOU think YOU are banging on MY door this early in the morning?” The girl scoffed and said: “Guardian? How old are you? Are you five, six, or seven?” Everyone started laughing and I said: “Sweetie I’m turning nine tomorrow. How old are you seven? Turning eight?” She gasped and said: “Oh my gosh! You’re nine! That’s so old!” I snapped and all three of my brothers appeared behind me and I said: “Let’s see, who should take y’all away first? Or maybe I should make them all puppets. What do you think sky? Or Ryo how about you take that pinkies eyes, they’re really pretty. Oh Yuu look at that Blondie's hair! That would look great on a puppet!” They all screamed and ran away. Suddenly Sasuke appeared wiping his eyes and all the girls ran back, and yelled: “SASUKE-KUN WE LOVE YOU! PLEASE GO OUT WITH US!” And I said: “Awh sasuke are you still tired? Go back to bed. I’ll have Sky take you. If not then I’ll have Ryo and Yuu go get Gaara and Naruto.” Sasuke said: “Ki-chan, I want naru-chan and gaa-chan.” I smiled and said: “How about we go get them. C’mon.” I grabbed sasuke’s hand and we went upstairs. I knocked on Gaara’s door and his sand opened it. Gaara was just waking up when I jumped on his bed and said: “Good morning gaa-chan. How are you?” Gaara blushed and said: “Grumpy ‘cause those girls woke me up.” I laughed and said: “Me too, but we’re handling them. I promise.” Then I grabbed his hand, pulled him out of bed and said: “Let’s go get naru-chan. He needs to wake up.” We all ran to naruto’s room and banged on the door. We heard a “Whatttttt?” in reply so I opened the door and said: “Sasu-chan wanted you. So we came and got you.” Naruto smiled and said: “So sasu-chan what did you want?” Sasuke blushed and turned his head. I smiled and whispered to sasuke. Sasuke said: “I wanted you to get rid of the fan girls at the door.” Naruto laughed and said: “Ok let’s go!” Sasuke ran over, grabbed naruto’s hand, and ran back to me to grab my hand. I sped down the stairs and to the front door where the fan girls were. I smiled and said: “Ok so let’s see if sasuke wants to go with y’all, or stay here with us, Sasuke?” Sasuke looked at me with pleading eyes. He wanted to stay, but he didn’t know how to say it. Finally naruto whispered in his ear, and sasuke said: “Yuuki-hime I’m staying here. I don’t like fan girls. They’re to annoying, and need to leave me alone.” I laughed and said: “Welcome home sasuke-kun.” The pinky grabbed sasuke’s shirt and pulled him back towards her. Sasuke yelled: “LET ME GO YOU UGLY GIRL!” The pinky said: “I have a name, and its haruno sakura!” I laughed and said: “No one cares. Just let sasuke go, before have to injure you.” Sakura said: “You won’t ever hurt me!” Suddenly sasuke said: “If you don’t let me go I won’t EVER look at you, acknowledge you, or talk to you.” Sakura let go and said: “So now you have to acknowledge me.” Sasuke laughed and said: “I was just kidding. I’m not EVER going to acknowledge you. Get used to it pinky.” Everyone started laughing. I pulled sasuke inside, slammed the door shut, and summoned a monster. The next thing we heard was screams and they ran away. Sky, Yuu, and Ryo were staring at us like we were crazy. Suddenly I fell to the ground laughing. Naruto said: “See sasuke you’re a bad boy, you didn’t need me.” Sasuke smirked and said: “Yeah. Now I need to put up a fake personality, I never liked that girl anyways.” We all laughed and then I realized that we had to go sign up for school. I said: “C’mon we have to sign up for school! WE HAVE TO GO NOW!” They all nodded their heads and we ran at top speed to get to the school.

*
To the ninja academy

When we got to the academy all the girls from before were there. All the villagers/shinobis from last night glared/bowed to us as we passed by. I ignored them all and went straight up to iruka and said: “Excuse me mister I would like to sign Naruto, gaara, sasuke, and myself up for school.” Iruka nodded his head and said: “Who are you’re guardians?” I whistled and sky, ryo, and yuu came up and said: “Yes Yuuki-hime?” I pointed to iruka and they said: “Yes sir?” Iruka blinked and said: “Uhm are you these fours guardians?” All three of them nodded and I said: “Mister you have heard of the demon clan of the shadows?” Iruka nodded his head and I said: “Well I am the daughter of the clan. And these older three are the sons. These three boys are who we adopted. So please let us sign up for school.” Iruka said: “Ok here are the papers fill them out.” He handed them to sky and I snatched them away, and filled out every little slot. Then I had Ryo, Sky, and Yuu sign their names. Then I handed it back to iruka whose eyes widened and he said: “Have you trained these four?” I said: “No they just watched. I trained sasuke, naruto, and gaara.” Iruka’s jaw dropped and I said: “Mister when do we report to school?” He closed his mouth and said: “T-t-tomorrow at seven thirty.” I nodded and said: “Ok thanks. Bye.” Iruka nodded his head. I turned to sky and said: “Let’s go shopping. We need new clothes!” Naruto said: “Yeah I want orange!” I said: “No bright colors! A dark green, dark red, Or pitch black!” Naruto sulked and sasuke said: “What about blue?” I shake my head and said: “Maybe a little bit of blue but not a lot.” Sasuke looked down and said: “ok.” Gaara said: “Where’s the store?” I said: “In town, let’s go.”

*
In town

“Look there’s the store!” I yelled when we finally found the clothing store. Everyone laughed and I ran in. I picked out clothes for everyone. Naruto had a black tank top with a dark red vest; he had navy blue cargo pants that had pockets for scrolls and weapons. He had a kunai holder on his right leg, and metal mush all over his body. He had fingerless gloves, with the leaf symbol sewed into them. He wore navy blue shinobi shoes, and he had one big sword strapped to the middle of his back. Sasuke had a navy blue tank top with a pitch black vest; he also had dark red cargo pants the pockets held senbon needles, scrolls, and army pills. He had metal mush over his stomach, and he had fingerless studded gloves, he had pitch black ninja shoes, and he had two swords on his waist. Next was gaara he had a blood red tank top with a navy boy vest; He as well had cargo pants but his were pitch black, and they had pockets for shuriken, scrolls, and army pills. He had a kunai holder strapped to his left leg. He had dark red ninja shoes and fingerless gloves with the konoha symbol and studs on them. He had metal mush all over him. He had two swords strapped to his back. I on the other hand had a red and black checkered tank top with a navy blue vest over it; I had metal mush over my tank top, and I wore cargo pants with shurikens, senbon needles, kunais, army pills, and scrolls. I had pitch black shoes, and a kunai holder strapped to my right leg. I had two swords at my sides, and two more on my back. I wore a cape to cover my swords. My cape was pitch black. I had metal studded gloves with the leaf symbol carved into them. Then we went to shop for throwing knives. When we found some I bought around 6,000 throwing knives, kunais, shurikens, senbon needles, and any other weapons. I put 1,000 of each in 5 scrolls. I kept 1,000 of each on me at all times. Sky, Ryo, and Yuu didn’t buy any new clothes, even though I told them to. So we left and started to go home.

*
Outside of the gates

As gaara, sasuke, naruto, yuu, ryo, sky, and I were walking home we came across five girls wondering around our house, and we walked straight to the door. The girls tried to do the same but they were automatically shocked and I said: “What are y’all doing here?” They said: “We were wondering around when we found this house.” I turned and said; “Yeah so? This is my house and you are not welcomed here.” One girl yelled: “What’s your name?” I laughed and said: “Ikatsuki Yuuki. I’m from the demon clan.” All the girls gasped and said: “The D-d-demon clan?” I nodded my head and they all said: “You killed our family’s!!!!” I smiled and said: “Correction my dead family members did. No one in this house killed anyone’s family.” They all said: “We want our revenge! Come out here and fight like a shinobi!” I laughed and said: “Last time I checked I was an assassin, not a shinobi yet, so maybe some other time.” I waved and turned around. Suddenly I sensed a demon and I said: “Would one of you happen to be a jinchuuriki?” I heard someone growl then I said: “I’ll take that as a yes. Well in that case why don’t I fight you? SASUKE, GAARA, NARUTO GET OUT HERE! WATCH THIS BATTLE!” All three of them came running and they plopped down on the porch. I walked out of the barrier and said: “So which one can summon their demon?” Two girls raised their hands and I pointed to one of them and said: “You’re name please?” She smirked and said: “Amaya.” I returned the smirk and said: “Ok Amaya let’s get this started.” I snapped and a huge twenty tailed cat appeared next to me. All of the girls jaws dropped and I laughed. Amaya summoned a small five tailed mouse, and Neko started laughing. The mouse studied neko and said: “Amaya I’m going to lose.” Amaya nodded her head and said: “I forfeit.” I pointed at the other girl and said: “Name?” She said: “Ayame.” I smiled and said: “Come forth Ayame and show me you’re demon!” Ayame walked forward and summoned a big four tailed rat. Neko studied the rat and said: “Let’s go.” Suddenly the battle commenced. Neko blew fire at the rat. The rat’s tail got burnt and the cat blew wind which lit neko on fire. Luckily he’s a multi element demon. He used water before he really caught on fire. The next element was rock. The rock pierced the rat, and Ayame had to forfeit to save the rat. I said: “Ayame good job. Have neko here heal him.” Suddenly neko blew green air and the rat was healed. I looked at neko and said: “Good job boy.” I snapped again and neko disappeared. I said: “Hmmm I’ll be right back.” I went inside put everything in a scroll, came back out, and opened a new scroll. It sucked the house in. Suddenly I sealed the scroll and brought out another scroll. This scroll had three seals. I unsealed it and brought out a house/cat/rat/mouse/bird/wolf/raccoon. I walked back inside and put everything back to where it was. I walked back out and said: “Ok you’re rooms are ready.” Sky, Yuu, and Ryo walked out and said: “Yuuki!! You almost sealed us in the scroll!” I giggled and said: “Sorry!” The girls looked at me like I was crazy and I said: “Y’know I’m offering y’all a place to stay right? Crap now we have to sign Ayame and Amaya up for school! Let’s go!”

*
To the school

“Ok mister, I’m signing these two girls up for school as well.” I said. Iruka blinked at me, then looked at them, then looked back at me and said: “Ok, here are the papers.” I took them and handed them to the girls. The girls filled them out and said: “Here yuuki-san.” I snatched the papers and said: “You can call me Yuuki-Hime, Yuuki-Chan, or Ki-chan, but no San, Sama, or Nee. Understand?” They nodded their heads and I handed the papers to iruka. Who again was surprised at the power level. We left and went back home, but sadly the hokage called us, and I took everyone to the tower. I knocked on the door and said: “Hokage-san?” She said: “Come in!” I slammed the door open and said: “What?” I realized the Haruno and Yamanaka clan heads were there, and the hokage said: “These girls said that you attacked them.” I scoffed and sasuke said: “Yuuki-hime did not attack them, she did not do anything to them, and they came to OUR house at like four in the morning and woke us all up.” The hokage nodded her head and said: “Do you have any proof?” I said: “Hold on I’ll be right back.” I ran all the back to the house to grab the security camera’s tapes. I got there and grabbed them all. I put them in a scroll and headed back to the hokage’s. When I got there I opened the scroll and gave her the tape. She watched it and said: “Ok so you didn’t attack them, but they were banging on the door. Ok. So Haruno-San Yamanaka-San please keep your daughters away from Ikatsuki-san over here.” They nodded and said: “Ikatsuki-san we apologize for the wrong information.” I smiled and said: “That’s ok. As long as we can sleep peacefully from now on.” The hokage said: “Oh and Ikatsuki-san please pick someone to be a council member.” I nodded and said: “Either Sky or me.” The hokage blinked and said: “You? Why would you be among the council?” I said: “Cause all together I am stronger than sky.” Sky nodded his head and said: “It’s true; she’s won every time we spar.” The hokage looked at me and said: “Ok so the clan head to the Ikatsuki clan is an 8 year old girl?” I nodded my head and said: “No ma’am. I’m nine as of today. Can we go home now?” The hokage nodded her head and we left back to our house.

*
Outside the gate

“So what are your names?”I said to the other three girls. They said: “Yori, Reina, and Suki.” I smiled and said: “Nice to meet y’all. Now it’s time for bed everyone! We have school tomorrow.” I yelled. I set up the barrier and went to bed


*
OVER! Till next time!
Name meanings:
Ayame: Iris
Amaya: Night rain
Yori: Reliable
Reina: Peaceful
Suki: Beloved