Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The WHY Series ❯ Why is Rock Lee's eyebrows thick? ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Why does Rock Lee have thick eyebrows?
 
Don't you ever wonder why Rock Lee's eyebrows are like black rectangles?
 
I have!!! So that's why I came up with a theory….. ( Man, I don't know how many times I have to say that!!! )
 
I think Gai has something to do with it.
 
I mean, come on, their eyebrows are like four peas in a pod.
 
THIS IS ONLY A THEORY!!
I DON'T OWN NARUTO, SO NO SUEING PLEASE!!
 
Oh yeah, please review!!!
 
&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$& $&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&a mp;$&$&$&$&$&$
 
Back when Rock Lee was only…..I dunno….. How about six?
 
Well, little Lee was outside the academy…..
He didn't have thick eyebrows back then, so he really wasn't getting picked on.
 
But he did suck at ninjutsu and genjustsu, so the kid's have plenty of other reasons to pick on him. What a loser…. ( Um….to those Rock Lee fans out there, if there are any, who are thinking of beating me up because of that statement……uh…….PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!!)
 
So, little Lee was beating a tree…………trying to master taijutsu.
 
Then Naruto came up to him and said “You got somethin' against the piece of wood, kid? “.
 
Lee was surprised and stoped beating up the tree for a while “Nothing, I was just practicing my taijutsu…”
 
Naruto looked at him in a funny way and noticed that his hands are bleeding because of all the punching “Oi, your hand's bleeding”.
 
Lee looked at his hands and wiped the blood off his shirt, “Oh,sorry I didn't notice!”
 
Is this guy numb? Naruto thought “I know!! You have a dentist appointment tomorrow and your practicing getting the dentist off your face!! But forget it!!! I tried it once and it doesn't work!! That dentist has some deadly tools ya know? I mean he grabs your jaw and starts scraping your teeth and things start to get crazy and……”
 
“Actually, no!” Lee cut him off, and thank God. “But you were right about one thing… I have a dentist appointment tomorrow.”
 
Naruto gasped “How terrible!!”
 
Those of you who had been to the dentist before might know why…
 
“Hey! I know! “, an idea popped into Naruto's head, “Why don't you wear a mask so the dentist won't recognize you? “
 
Hm…. .Should I? I barely even know this guy….. Oh, well, for the sake of being free pain!! Lee said to himself.
 
Seeing this as a good idea, Lee allowed Naruto to disguise him.
 
“Don't worry, I have just the thing!! Meet me here tomorrow at six!! “, Naruto smiled contentedly.
 
The next day……
Six Am…..
The horrible time I have to be used to if I want to get to school on time….
( I just want to complain….. )
 
Lee was standing under the tree he was beating up yesterday, with his hands covered in bandages.
 
“Oi!! Tree hater!! “ Naruto came running to Lee carrying a black marker. “Here. ”
 
“You're planning to write on my face? “ he looked at Naruto nervously.
 
“No!! It's whiteboard marker!! Washable!!! “
 
“Oh…. “ Lee sighted in relief.
 
Then Naruto began thickening Lee's eyebrows with the whiteboard marker.
 
“There, a foolproof plan.”
 
Hours later……
 
Naruto saw Lee walking towards him….
 
“So, marker brows…. What happened? Did it work? “ Naruto asked Lee expecting a good reply.
 
“NO. “
 
“Oh…. “ Naruto said in disappointment.
 
“But that's not the real problem here…… “ Lee added in a disturbing tone. “I can't get your whiteboard marker marks off my face!!! “
 
“Eheh…. Musta grabbed permanent marker by mistake? “ Naruto said nervously.
 
“WHAT??!!!! “
 
$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#< /div>
 
So there you have it.
 
That thing on Lee's face that he calls eyebrows….
 
They're done by a permanent marker!!!
 
I REPEAT: I DON'T OWN NARUTO!!
 
THEORY!!
 
PLEASE REVIEW!!!