Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Think Happy Thoughts ❯ Naruto ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Think Happy Thoughts
 
Author: princesspeach13
 
Beta'd by: Princesspepper
 
Summary: Drabbles (well not really for they are over a hundred words) of Kakashi's POV on everybody; might/can/will be OOC
 
And slight warning there will be slight NaruSasu (or is there -ohhhhhhhh freaky ghost noise-)
 
 
A/N: HELLLLLOOOOO EVERYBODY!!!!!!!! `coughcough sputter' okay then,
I was bored one day (well night actually) and this little thing was born
It is my version of Kakashi's thoughts on everybody, and yes this fic will sound a little bit on crack. I wrote this because I am procrastinating on my Fruits Basket fic (also I have no inspiration) So if any one reads this that reads “Is he worth it?” don't give up hope I will update… some day…
 
 
“blahblah” - speech
 
`blahblah'- thoughts coming from the sexy jounin sensei.
 
Disclaimer: Do you really think I own Naruto? Okay if ya say so MWAHAHAHAHA `looks at scary lawyers of doom' okay then, I'll give it back (me own nuthin, except an empty Pepsi can sobsob)
 
Chappie one: Ultra Happy Blond Dude With OCD, AKA Naruto
 
“I WILL be Hokage one day, just watch me! You will never beat me Sasuke-teme! I WILL kick your ass, and Sakura-chan will be my girlfriend! MWAHAHAHAHA!” shouted one, very loud, blonde boy.
 
The three people surrounding him all just sweat-dropped from this outburst.
 
`Does he have to say this every morning? And why this LOUD, he would still get his point across if he said it a bit quieter. And I have a hangover from that drinking contest Gai challenged me to. Ugh, it's like he's driving a screw through my head. I sometimes wonder if he is obsessive compulsive—all he thinks about is becoming Hokage, Sakura, beating Sasuke, and Ramen. Oh well, not my problem,' thought a certain silver-haired Jounin that was trying to block out the world and read his preeeeeecious book (A/N: think Golem from LOTR voice).
 
“Who says that I'll be your girlfriend? HUH?!” screeched an oddly pink-haired girl that was standing next to him. With that statement said, she drove her elbow into his skull, which caused him to make a large fissure in the ground.
 
`That has got to hurt, I feel kind of sorry for him being on the wrong end of a female's abuse. BUT it was his fault, because he did say that. If I were feeling generous and less like my head was going to go supernova, I might have given him some advice on how to actually woo the ladies. Hmmmm… now that I think about it, I haven't used my skills on the opposite sex in a while. Oh well, I'm getting to the good part in my book -giggle- owwww that hurt.' Kakashi whined in his mind.
 
The three Genins all sent disturbed looks in their Sensei's direction as he let out a girlish giggle and then a slight whine of pain.
 
“You will never beat me, dobe. And you will never become Hokage. You have as much of a chance at that as Itachi has to become Hokage! Speaking of Itachi, he must burn in hell MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Sasuke uncharacteristically cackled as he drummed his fingers together, thinking of all the ways to torture his brother. MWAHAHAHAHA.
 
Naruto and Sakura took a step back from the maniacally chuckling Uchiha. Even Kakashi looked up from his book to view this strange sight.
 
`OKAY, he has some issues. Speaking of obsessive compulsive, or should I say thinking hahahaha, wow that was incredibly corny, glad no one heard that. Moving on, maybe Naruto has this obsession with Sasuke because he LIKES him `gasp' NOOOOOOO… (Princesspepper: -giggle-). Well, he did kiss him that once in the academy… hmmmm… the mind reels. It does make sense in a weird, twisted sort of way, It would make Anko very happy (it would make Princesspepper very happy, too); she has her money on Naruto/Sasuke in the Jounin office bet… And all those crazy competitions they have, maybe the are showing off to each other to impress the other… yeah… that's it … -hears complete silence in his mind then a cricket chirps-… Ugh this hangover is making me think strange thoughts.' Kakashi hit his head against the tree a few times.
 
“Sometimes I worry about him,” said Sakura quietly. The two boys nodded in agreement.
 
“WHATEVER, let's go get Ramen, Kaka-Sensei can treat us,” proclaimed the main character of the manga as he drooled from thinking about his one true lurve… Ramen.
 
“I guess so Naruto, but we have to eat something else or I am going to turn into a noodle,” sighed Sakura.
 
“Hn,” was the ever-so-conversational response of the human ice cube.
 
“…” No response came from the reading Jounin.
 
Naruto couldn't stand the separation from his soul mate any longer, so with his “super-duper-cool-lucky-charm-panda-bear-ninja-strength,” he dragged his team to the Ramen stand.
 
`Man, that kid likes his Ramen,' Kakashi thought while putting his face mask in place as he, Sakura, and Sasuke watched in a kind of awe as Naruto devoured his seventh bowl while everyone else was still on their first.
 
`He will be the death of my paycheck with the way he eats. I swear, in like, ten years he will OD from all that salt. He really should eat veggies, or he might get that pirate disease scurvy, or potato pox or something like that. I don't know how Iruka puts up with this. Probably the only reason Naruto thinks so fondly of Iruka is because he pays for all that Ramen. AHA I have caught on to your plans you sly fox! You think you can fool me with your ulterior motives? You buddy up with people so you can mooch off them, or leave them with the bill. MWAHAHAHAHA! I have you all figured out!' Kakashi actually cackled out loud, so that everyone in a fifteen-foot radius turned to look at him.
 
This mad laugh was carried on the wind to the ears of Kakashi's “eternal rival” Gai.
 
“Ohhhhhh, that Kakashi thinks he is so hip, listen to him—he's probably is laughing about his victory over me in the drinking contest. BUT THE POWER OF YOUTH BLOOMS MORE THAN ONCE, I WIL PREVAIL!” Gai struck the good guy pose on top of his turtle, and we can see waves crash and sun in the background.
 
Then the senior green beast of Konoha doubled over and clutched his head from the hangover of the doomed challenge.
 
Back to the cackling scarecrow…
 
When Kakashi finally stopped laughing, he saw that everybody was staring at him.
 
“What…? I was just laughing about this joke I remember about a Rabbi and a lobster,” stated the Copy nin of Konoha.
 
“Riiight…” said everybody in a ten-mile radius.
 
`Wow, this hangover is really messing with my head, maybe I should chuck in the wash cloth and call it a day… wait… that sentence didn't come out right.' Kakashi sat at the Ramen stand for a good ten minutes looking dazed and confused as his team looked on with disturbed expressions.
 
Finally he got up and shook his head “Maa, I'm going to go home, later.” Then with a poof of white smoke and a swirl of leaves, Hatake Kakashi disappeared.
 
And because of his addled state he ended up landing in the Senior center's men's locker room; the nightmares still haunt him to this day.
 
And an angry shout could be heard in the distance “ HENTAI-SENSEI DIDN'T PAY!”
 
Chappie Ends
 
So what didya think? Don't mind how cracked it sounds I was jacked up on sugar when I typed this. And I really don't mean anything I write about these characters, it is all harmless fun. Also if you are offended by my jabs at OCD don't be for my whole family has OCD and I am just poking fun at it. PLEASE REVIEW `in a small voice' just don't flame me `whimper' if you do you will make me cry `WAHHHHHHH sobsob' OH LOOK CANDY MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
 
Hours later
 
Eh? You still here? This chappie is over honey, but you can make me a very happy girl and hit the pretty color button to review
 
NOW IS TIME FOR BLATANT ADVERTISING!!!!!
 
Read my beta Princesspepper's Harry Potter fics, they're great (just to warn thee they are Harry/Draco but still very, very good)!
 
(Beta's Notes): Wow, the lacking in punctuation actually affected my own grammar (OMG I JUST USED THE WRONG FORM OF “AFFECT!”… -corrects it-)… That reminds me, when will you learn that there are only three dots in an ellipsis?! @__@. AND YES GO READ MY FICS!