Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Three again ❯ Chapter 27: Unknown ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 27: Unknown

Konoha was hit with a terrible snowstorm... everyone stayed in their houses… they didn't even dare going out in the snowstorm... The people who adventured out didn’t make past 1 foot away from their home, before running back inside. It was a good night to spend time with their families, or with something or someone they cared about… ALOT. One house was having trouble with spending time together... let alone staying in the same room. The house was known as the sand's house… Let’s have a look inside... shall we?

~*~ inside the sand's house~*~

"Why are they fighting?" Gaara asked.

"Don’t know." Sasuke said, playing with he's brand new toy car

"I wish it stop snowing… I want to go outside." Naruto whined...

"Me too." Gaara said, trying to put a puzzle together that he got from Temari (it’s one of those puzzles that have really big pieces.)

The phone rings...

"I'll get it." Kankurou yells as he ran down the stairs, to the kitchen, nearly tripping over the toys that are scattered everywhere.

~*~ upstairs~*~

Kankurou walks into Temari's office (she has an office for her sewing).

"Shikamaru can’t come today… do to the storm." Kankurou said.

"That’s okay. We’ll just change our plans. Get the kids ready. We are going to watch a movie." Temari said, trying to fix a rip in one of Kankurou’s pants.

"Why me?" Kankurou asked.

"Just do it okay… is so hard to ask for your help. I can't take care of them myself." Temari said, angrily, making the rip in one of Kankurou’s pants, tear even more.

~*~ living room~*~
Kankurou ran down stairs, he didn't want to deal with an angry Temari.
"Alright kids… we are going to watch a movie." he said, as he looked through the rows of movies. Kankurou eventually picked one (a kid’s movie) and placed it into the machine. He then walked over to the kids; picked them up and placed them on the couch with pillows (in case gaara pushed everyone off). Turned down the lights and pressed play.

Naruto and Sasuke didn't get to finish the movie; they fell asleep half way through and were sent to bed. But Gaara on the other hand watch 6 movies (He doesn't sleep remember).

~*~ next morning~*~

The next morning came, Gaara ran upstairs, to he's room (where Naruto and Sasuke are sleeping) and climbed onto the bed.

"Wake up." Gaara said, trying to get naruto and Sasuke to wake up. But He was the only who got out of bed... thanks to Sasuke's kick. Gaara got up and dust himself off and tried another way to wake them. He tried and tried to pull them out of bed. But once again he failed.

Gaara climbed off the bed and walked out of the room. He thought and thought. Then something hit him… he totally forgot about Sasuke's fear of monkeys. He causally walks over to the bed, climbed onto it and smiled. Gaara leaned into Sasuke's ear and said..." This is the monkey king... if you don't get out of bed, I’m going to take you away and eat you all up. HAHAHAHAHA!"

With that… a horrible scream came out of Sasuke's mouth, causing naruto and Gaara to fall off the bed. But they weren't the only ones to fall out of bed. Kankurou fell out of bed and on the way down hit the nightstand with he's head. Temari jumped awake and looked around.

Temari and Kankurou raced to the bedroom where Naruto and sasuke where, as they ran in. Naruto and sasuke were crying, Gaara was playing cute. The only reason naruto was crying because he hit the floor. Temari immediately tried to comfort the two crying three year olds, as Kankurou tried to get some answers out of gaara. But gaara wouldn't say anything.

~*~later that morning~*~

"Come over here, guys." Gaara said, dragging Naruto and sasuke to the window. "What is it?"

"Ga-ah... you seen it before. It's snow." Sasuke said.

"Snow? You mean that White stuff... that is freezing and makes you sink to the bottom… That snow?" gaara asked.

"Yes." Sasuke said, sweat dropping.

Kankurou enters and smiles. "Looks like another long winter." He turns around and runs to where Temari is. he then runs back to the living room where the children are. "Guess what? We are going to play in the Snow."

~*~ outside~*~

Gaara walks onto a snow drift and disappears into the snow.

Temari comes walking out fully dressed, she didn't even get to walk one foot away from the house, before she was hit with snow ball. She turns to a laughing Kankurou and smiles.

"Hey, Kankurou" Temari said.

Kankurou stopped laughing and looked at temari, but got a face full of snow. He then begins to chase temari around the yard, throwing snow balls at her. Gaara appears from out of the snow, scaring naruto; who falls backwards.

"That was fun." gaara said, smiling.

Naruto stares at Gaara (he picked himself up) and then looked over at Sasuke.

"Now what?" Naruto asked.

"I saw I build a fort." Gaara said."

"No fort. I want to be in the mountains." Sasuke said.

"Fish!" Naruto said.

Gaara and Sasuke stared at Naruto. O_O'

"I want to swim. So Fish." Naruto said, again.

"This is not water, this is snow. It’s the mountains." Sasuke said.

"WATER." Naruto shouted back.

"MOUNTAINS."

"WATER"

"MOUNTAINS"

"WATER"

"MOUNTAINS"

Gaara sighed, as he listened to Sasuke and Naruto argue about what the snow was going to be.

"stop it." Gaara yelled.

Sasuke and naruto stared at Gaara.

"Now… lets do all of it. Fort fist, than mountains and then water" Gaara said, with a death glare, scaring naruto and Sasuke.

"O-okay." Naruto and Sasuke said, scared.

The rest of the day, Gaara, naruto and Sasuke playing in the snow, crawling through mountains of snow, saving their fort from evil Snow man (who looks a lot like Kankurou... O_O). They swam across the big ocean.

~*~ later that Day~*~

At the end of the day, from fighting snowman, swimming and crawling -climbing mountains. The Children were tried, naruto and Sasuke went for a nap, Gaara was kept down stairs, (because what happened in the morning). Temari went back to her sewing and Kankurou was forced to watch Barney with Gaara for the next 8 hours.