Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Time ❯ The sun ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Sun
 
For Naruto, life was boring. It fell into a routine of get up and meet team while waiting two hours for Kakashi. When he arrives, they go to the hokage tower where he gets his daily concussion and mission from Tsunade. After completing the mission, the team would train `til seven where they would be allowed to head home. Naruto would then go the ramen stand to eat, whether by his pocket or Iruka's. Then he goes home to think of his life, mainly on what if he had a family.
 
He just got through the ramen portion of his monotonous day when he saw something glint in the light of the streetlights. He turned and found a big, bright yellow topaz in a necklace lying on the ground.
 
He picked it up to get a closer look at it when he felt strange sensation all over his body. It felt like he just took a bath in the arctic, but it soon faded and was replaced by a bright flash of blue light. When it died down, he found himself in forest.
 
“How in the world did this happen?” he asked himself. But he got what he didn't expect, an answer. A loud roar resounded for miles and yells of “The Kyubbi is upon us, get ready for battle!”
 
Now the roar would draw anyone's attention, but mention of the nine-tailed fox sealed within him made Naruto confused. He went above the tree line and was greeted with the sight of Kyubbi battling Konoha.
 
“I went back in time? How the in the five villages did that happen!?” Naruto then thought of the stone still in his hand and saw it glowing slightly. “Wait if this is the past; I may be able to change the future for the better (Yes that remark was redundant). But how?” He thought for all of five seconds before he came up with a plan and was about to run when a hand on his shoulder stopped. He turned to see the fourth Hokage, Nobunaga Karazimi.
 
“You seem to be a bit young to be helping to fight a demon. But we could use the help.” He said in a friendly, yet stern tone.
 
Naruto then just blurted out, “I know a way to repel Kyubbi.”
 
Now Nobunaga was shocked and asked, “What is it?”
 
“You don't need the details, but I need to get extremely close for it to work.” Nobunaga was about to demand that the plan be told, but Naruto then said, “Many lives are going to taken if I don't get there soon.”
 
The fourth sighed, grabbed Naruto, bit his thumb, did some one-handed seals, and said, “Your ride is going to be bumpy, summon!” Nobunaga then slammed his palm on the ground. A familiar plume of smoke appeared, and Naruto found himself and the fourth on the head of Gamabunta, the boss toad.
 
Gamabunta took one look and figured out he just dropped in a battle bigger than him. He took a long drag from his pipe and asked one thing, “Where to?”
 
“Kyubbi please.” And Gamabunta started hopping as fast as he could. “Okay kid, what is your plan?”
 
“First I am going to give some background to this. I am from the future and was some how sent back in time to the Kyubbi attack that history said you died in so Kyubbi could be sealed in me, Naruto Uzumaki. I would like to explain to him that he would be sealed if he continued his attack. This will hopefully make him turn back so as to not risk his freedom.” And before Nobunaga could comment, they found themselves in front of the demon.
 
Naruto jumped off the toad, then yelled the loudest he ever had in his life, “Kyubbi of nine tails, cease your attack or you shall be sealed away until your death.”
 
The fox looked down and laughed, “You bluff human. Work on your poker face in death maggot.” At that he swung his foot over Naruto and brought it down fast. He then felt his foot being held back from actually hitting the ground. Then he felt a chakra signature that he was greatly familiar with under his paw, his own. He lifted his foot and saw that the boy now engulfed in red chakra and all of his features turned animalistic.
 
“Kyubbi, this is no bluff, for I am your fate if you continue your attack.” Naruto spoke in a deep voice that Kyubbi recognized as his own.
 
“Fine, I shall leave but under the condition that if I feel anyone from this village whom I feel to be talented enough to be trained by me.”
 
“Seems fair enough.” Said Nobunaga after landing next to Naruto. The fox then retreated back to his den somewhere in the mountains of the Fire Nation. “Now that is a sight for sore eyes. Looks like you are going to be very welcome here, huh Naruto.” He turned to see Naruto being engulfed in a blue light and just disappear.