Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Together at Christmas ❯ Together in Bed ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Together At Christmas
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. GET OFF MY BACK YOU *************************************************************************** ******************* LAWYERS!
+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+
A/N: THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR REVIEWS!! Oh and for the record, if you don't like the pairing and you feel the need to tell me, that's okay, but tell me what the hell you do want me to write about! I promise you give me the pairings and I will write something about it eventually! Promise! Anyway on to the story!
___________________________________________________________ _____________
Sasuke didn't know what had happened, but his mind quickly went straight to ninja-mode. He jumped out of the bed and quickly ran to the adjoining room where Hinata slept, his Sharigan activated and a kunai at the ready. He entered the room to find the girl sitting up in her bed crying into her hands, her body shaking uncontrollably.
 
 
“What happened” he yelled seeing the girl's tears. Hinata looked up at him, tears flowing now her face, she gave a small gasp and shuddered in fear, and she looked away and cried harder into the palms of her hands. Sasuke gave her a confused look before he quickly drew the Chakra away from his eyes and put his kunai down quickly. He sat down on the edge of the bed and gently touched her back. Upon feeling his touch, she spun around and buried her face in his chest, crying harder than ever.
 
 
Without even thinking about it, Sasuke wrapped his arms around her and held her tight; whispering sweet words of comfort. After several minutes her sobbing ceased, Sasuke looked down to see that Hinata had fallen asleep, also noting that tears were still falling down her face. Sasuke knew he couldn't leave the girl alone. He caringly changed her position and carefully laid her on her side, positioning himself close beside her. Hinata curled up beside him in her sleep, clinging to his shirt and moving closer to his warmth.
 
 
Sasuke studied the face of the kunoichi beside him. Her face was red and swollen from her crying, but somehow she looked so peaceful laying there, breathing in slow shallow breaths her chest rising and falling gently. What had caused this innocent girl so much pain? Who would inflict pain upon the gentlest, most caring person in Konoha? Whoever had caused her so much grief was a dead man walking as far as he was concerned.
 
 
Wait? As far as he was concerned; since when had he been so possessive of Hinata? It was usually Kiba, Shino, or Kurenai that was standing up for the blue-hair girl. But him? Where the hell had he come up with these thoughts? He was acting like the Hyuuga heir was his lover; when she was nothing more than a comrade and a guest in his home. Now his head was starting to hurt. “I'll think about it tomorrow, I feel exhausted right now” He carefully placed his head on top of the sleeping Hinata's and fell quickly into the darkness of sleep.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
 
The next morning Sasuke awoke to an unusual and slightly familiar sound and smell. Sasuke rolled over once trying to fall back into the relaxing depths of sleep but the smell tickled his nose and made his mouth water. After few minutes of his fruitless struggle Sasuke finally sat up. Memories of the night before began to flood his mind. Memories of Hinata crying, clinging to him and falling asleep together; Sasuke looked around for the slightest sign of the young Hyuuga girl but finding none. Sasuke quickly got out of the bed and threw on fresh clothes and began to search for the MIA ninja.
 
 
He searched the up stairs before heading towards the kitchen. Sasuke heard the sound of clattering pans and the smell that had awoken him was now stronger than ever. Sasuke pushed open the door to find Hinata standing over to stove, wearing a lavender apron with her family's crest on the left corner and her initials on the other. Her back was turned to him and she was humming to herself quietly. Sasuke looked around her to see the intoxicating smell that had awoken him. Hinata had a pan full of fresh bacon frying on the stove. Along with a pan of scrambled eggs and what looked to be the makings of pancakes.
 
 
Hinata turned slightly cut something, so Sasuke got a look at her face. It was peaceful with her eyes half open, concentrating on the task at hand. “She looks like somebody's wife, standing in the kitchen like that.” Sasuke thought to him self and immediately wished he hadn't because he was then assaulted with several images of him coming home from a mission to find Hinata waiting for him with a hot meal and a smile asking if he would like a shower before he ate. Then had a deserting image of him in the shower, eating, but instead of the food, Hinata was in its place. “CUT THAT OUT!” Sasuke yelled in his mind. His inner self peered around the projector he had been using to give Sasuke the images.
 
 
“Why? You know you liked it” The Inner Sasuke said with an evil smile.
 
 
“CUT THAT OUT!” Sasuke said as his inner self projected an image of Hinata with her stomach swollen and him with his arm around her waist gently rubbing her stomach.
 
 
“*whistles* WOHO LOVER BOY! Got little Hinata ponyed up have you? What's her Neji-nii-san gonna do to ya?” His inner self laughed at Sasuke's distress.
 
 
“I SAID CUT IT OUT!”
 
 
“I think Neji's gonna cut it off if he ever saw these!”
 
 
“GET OUT OF MY HEAD!” Sasuke yelled at his inner self.
 
 
“Fine, but I want copies of the last one.”
 
 
“I SAID OUT!” Sasuke's inner self disappeared.
 
 
Hinata turned around to find Sasuke standing in the doorway looking very distressed. “Um... Good morning Sasuke-kun” she said wearily. Sasuke jumped slightly at the sound of her voice and averted her gaze. “'morning Hinata” he said. “What are you doing?”
 
 
“Well, you were so kind in letting me stay here I thought I could at least make breakfast for you.” She said with a happy smile. Sasuke sat down at the island in the middle of the kitchen as Hinata placed a plate piled high with bacon, eggs, fruit and several pancakes. Next to the plate she had laid the morning paper, along with fresh squeezed orange juice and a large cup of coffee, with the sugar and cream nearby. “I hope you enjoy it Sasuke-kun” she said flashing him another smile. She then proceeded to quickly clean up the kitchen.
 
 
“Aren't you going to eat anything?” He asked. She looked over his shoulder from the sink where she was rinsing dishes. “In a moment, I just can't eat well when I know there's a mess that has to be cleaned up.” She said. After several minutes Hinata finally collapsed into the chair opposite Sasuke with a plate of slightly less girth than his. She picked up her fork and began to eat. Sasuke followed her example and also began to eat. After several minutes of awkward silence Hinata began asking him question until they had a friendly conversation going. After they had both finished eating, Sasuke helped her wash and put away the remaining dishes.
 
 
To his surprise Hinata began cleaning and dusting, the house from top to bottom. “I can't help it Sasuke-kun” she said with a happy laugh. “This house just feels, unlived in, I want to put a little more light into it.” Sasuke followed her around all day, like a lost little kid wanting to help his mama clean. He would follow Hinata around following her instructions, occasionally making a mistake and being gently corrected by Hinata. Amazingly, by some small miracle Sasuke manage to keep his inner self at bay, and kept a close eye on its projector not wanting to embarrass himself in front of the girl that would be his room mate until the New Year.
 
 
The whole day was living in comfortable conversation, joyous laughter from Hinata, smirks from Sasuke and ended with the house smelling fresh and clean, warm from the multiple fires Hinata had started in the many fireplaces of the house. Everything was perfect.
 
 
 
 
 
Until that night when Hinata and Sasuke were preparing for bed.
___________________________________________________________ _____________
A/N: Okay, only 1 more Chapter to go! Then I'm probably gonna make a sequel since this one was such a big hit. Please review or you shall never know how it ends! HAHA!
 
Anyway, please enjoy!