Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Too Damn Hot ❯ Too Damn Hot ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Too Damn Hot
Author: Kleptomaniac Can Opener
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: I don't own any ninjas. *cries*
Word Count: 250
Summary: Heat and chocolate don't mix.

NOTES: For a 'Truth or Drabble' challenge. The following elements had to be included-
1. Gardening (planting, weeding etc.)
2. Chocolate
3. Ropes

~*~*~*~

Kakashi just had to give them a mission on the hottest day of the year.
Sasuke frowns and wipes sweat from his eyes. It's too hot to even work in the shade as he is now. Sakura is lucky she gets to dust indoors with air conditioning while he and Naruto, correction, while HE slaves away outside. Naruto is nowhere to be seen.

"Damn dobe, leaving me to do all the work."
A shadow falls over him, though it gives little relief beyond shading his eyes more.
"Uwaaa! It's too hot to work, Sasuke! You should take a break."
Sasuke resists the urge to kill the blond; it would take too much energy. His eye twitches when something warm drips onto his brow. He grinds his teeth as more of it falls onto his face. He lifts a hand and wipes a bit away, coming back with gooey brown.
"GAH! My chocolate's melting!" Naruto takes Sasuke's hand before he can react and licks the melted chocolate off his finger. He kneels down and begins licking the sweet off the other boy's face. First he licks his brow, then his cheeks, next where it has dribbled onto his chin...
Sasuke pulls Naruto off and gives him a flat glare. "Too. Damn. Hot."

"MMPH!" Naruto glares daggers and squirms excessively in the ropes that Sasuke tied him up with.
Sasuke smirks to himself and gets back to gardening. The sooner the mission is completed, the sooner they can continue with air conditioning.