Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Trouble ❯ OMABCDEFG ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Sasuke was walking down the streets of Konoha with some of his curse mark still showing. His older brother, Itachi, was supposed to come and get him ramen for dinner, but he was no where in sight.
 
Suddenly, he saw a shadow behind him and he swiftly turned around. He saw Itachi attempting to hide from him behind a building, but he was failing miserably. Sasuke turned around and started walking home again ignoring his older brother.
 
“Doo dee doo.” Itachi heard him, then rushed up to Sasuke's side.
 
“Where'd you get the tattoo?” Itachi asked.
 
“It's not a tattoo!” Sasuke yelled back.
 
Itachi started running away from him screaming, “I'm telling Mom!!”
 
“Noooo! OMFABCDEFG!! Don't you dare!!” Sasuke yelled back.
 
On his quest to stop his brother from telling their mother, Sasuke killed the entire Uchiha clan. And now he trains under Gai as a punishment.
 
Short? Yes. Stupid? Yes. But this may help me, if I get at least four reviews before Saturday, I will finish my stupid history project, which I haven't started yet, which is due next week. Not saying you have to review, but it will help save my ass.
Bruce n' Charlie