Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Uchiha's Demon Child ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Karesu: I must really like this story. I mean I am updating like crazy here! Man some people are really nice and reviewing to me as well!

Lost Ninja #1: I would have reviewed yesterday but my stupid Internet was being to slow to even open the review window oy.
But anyway! Update soon! I wanna know what is gonna happen! Please don't let me to suffer!...yeah lol

Karesu: Well im glad your reading it at the least! Thanks for the support!

Nakora-chan: NO! How could you do this to Emo-chan? I love the flashback scenes but they seem kinda odd, but they're so CUTE! WAHH! There is no way that it could get any cuter!

I don't have much to comment on in this chapter, but update soon! I want to see what Itachi (One of my favorite characters) does with Emo-chan! SasuNaru and Itachi are COOL! ^^

Karesu: Not to be rude to the other people who review me you are the one who really makes me want to write! I love your happy ways and the criticism is great. Me loves you!

Disclaimer: Don't own it.

Uchiha's Demon Child: Chapter 3

"We need to see the Hokage now!" Sasuke demanded. The ninja nodded and went inside her office quickly, mortified of Sasuke in his current state. Not to say that the Uchiha wasn't scary normally, just not like this. He soon came back out and told them that she would see them now. Sasuke dragged Naruto forcefully into the room glaring at the woman.

"Hello Sasuke. Im expecting that this isn't a friendly visit. Oh I see Naruto is with you, is Emorik sick again?" She asked. She asked that because sense the girl was who she was they didn't want the entire village knowing.

"If only it was that." Naruto muttered and looked at the ground eyes a bit shinier then normal. Now she looked concerned.

"What's wrong you two? Usually you aren't this bad. You look like your world just got snatched away from you." He observed and Sasuke looked at her finally talking.

"I don't care if they know, I just want Emorik back. My..... Itachi came and stole her away from us. I don't know exactly why he did but she is gone and I wasn't ready for it so I couldn't stop him." A few tears fell from his eyes as he said this, making Naruto put his arms around him lightly.

"It wasn't your fault Sasuke. It was my fault as well, I should have stopped him." Naruto put in trying to calm his lover. The Hokage sighed at the news.

"Itachi you say? This dose not sound good. What do you think he is planning on doing to her?" she asked looking at the ceiling of the office.

"Well she's really good at practically everything..... Oh go... it's my ultimate punishment." Sasuke said finally breaking down, crying into Naruto's chest. The Hokage looked confused by that.

"What do you mean Sasuke." She asked not really liking the fact he was keeping things from her. Naruto looked gravely at her and responded to the question for he knew what Sasuke was talking about when he said that.

"He means that Itachi is going to train her to become very powerful and to one day come back and kill her father. Bending her soul in a sorts. I don't really know if he can but he can sure as hell try. That poor girl is going to have a hard time on her hands." The blonde responded sounding very convincing because he had become wiser over the years.

"Well then it's a problem of getting to her before she thinks that we are the enemy. He will taint the child if he gets a chance to do so." She said and looked over at Sasuke who was clinging to Naruto at that moment. "Its late. Come back tomorrow and I will have thought of something. For now get some sleep."

Naruto carried Sasuke's limp body and thought and prayed for his child's life. It was his wish that they would find her and kill Itachi once and for all. This may or may not happen.

11111 With Emorik11111

"What is your name child." Itachi said leering at her. He had taken her into the forest and they were now in a small clearing.

"Uchiha Emorik." She stated simply and glared at him. She had found out the hard way that Itachi was much stronger and had no mercy on her because of her age or gender, now having the bruises to prove the struggle.

"Good. And who are your parents?" He asked. He was actually interested in the answer, hearing that bother parents seemed to be male.

"Sasuke and Naruto." She stated simply looking at the forest floor, not wanting to face her uncle at the moment.

"How can that be? They are both male! You are lying to me aren't you?" He glared at her and got ready to attack her again. She flinched at that.

"The fox demon inside my dad is female so he became pregnant with me!" She almost yelled at the Uchiha male that was beside her.

"Hmm, thus the contribution of silver in your hair. Natural coloring..." He grumbled to himself absorbing this new information.

111Back with Naruto and Sasuke111

Naruto was sitting on the couch wondering what he was going to do. Sasuke was in their bedroom sleeping trying to get away from the world at large, Naruto wished he had that same comfort.

"How is my favorite.... Oh Naruto where is Emorik?" Kakashi asked as he stepped in the door. He was older but didn't really look it, he still acted the same and the copy of his favorite book was ever at his side. They had chosen him to be Emorik's godfather.

He looked blankly at his old teacher with a sad smile.

"Kakashi.... She got abducted..." Before he could say anymore the older ninja jumped to his own conclusions and started to ramble.

"By her friends? Ah to be young again. People always wanting you around. The love you receive! Unless it was boy, then I should drag her back right now...." He went on like this for a while.

"Kakashi." Naruto tried. No change.

"Kakashi." He tried a little bit louder. Still no difference.

"KAKASHI!" He finally shushed much to the blonde relief. He already had a headache, hearing the fox always blaming him for the capture of her daughter and asking when they could go look for her.

"Yes Naruto?" He asked confused as to why the other was being so loud.

"It wasn't her friends or a boy. It was Sasuke's brother Itachi." This caught the silver-haired mans full attention. He thought about it for a moment and scowled deeply. "That is what me and Sasuke thought about it as well." He said dryly.

11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Okay how was that? I liked this chapter but that isn't the point really. Anyway thanks to all that take their time to read this!

Read? Review!