Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Untill time ends ❯ Untill time ends ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Dark…Its time for you to be one…”
 
`What…?'
 
Open your eyes dark...”
 
Darks eyes opened slowly. He looked down to see that it was not Daiske's body…But his own. He looked up and had to blink a few times to make sure he wasn't dreaming.
 
In front of him was a woman that looked around the age of 19. She had long silver hair and startling bright green eyes. Floating around her was an almost tranluscent light pink ribbon that just covers her privet areas. She was levitating about 6 inches in the air and her bare feet were pointed towards the ground. She was beauty in a humanoid body
 
The woman gave him a radiant smile. Her voice danced around him…Yet her lips did not move “Dark Mousy… It has been more then 5 centuries since your sould was trapped into the Niwa family… It is your time to be one…”
 
It would have been an understatement if he said he was confused. His brows furrowed “Who are you…?”
 
That radiant smile was back on her lips… Yet this time…It held more than beauty… It held secrets “I am the mother of light…”
 
Dark moved his hair from in front of his eyes just noticing now that he was levitating in the air along with her “My own body…What's the catch?”
 
The woman's laugh danced threw his mind “You are a clever one, Dark Mousy… the `catch' Is that you will be immortal…You will watch as all you love and cherish grow old and die… Although you may be immortal…You may still die if murdered…And… there is a special task that you must fulfill…”
 
Dark raised a brow, erging her to go on. She smiled “You must find and protect the one that works at what you people call the library. By day she looks human enuff…But by night She grows wings that have lost there feathers… Good luck Dark Mousy
 
The dark angels Eyes dilated as pain shot threw his body. It felt like he was being ripped apart and then sewn back together with a white hot needle.
 
His violet eyes flicked open and his body jolted up.. “What…Happened?” He looked around noticing that he was in Diaske's room. He raised his hand up infront of his face “Im…Im whole!...Now I gotta find the girl…”
 
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxX
 
First chapter of 20 done! I know its short but the latter chapters will be waaaaaay longer! Review please!