Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire Breeder ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
On the bank of Oregon's west coast, stood a house. It's foundation was strong; the house itself sturdy. Inside a woman of thirty lay ill with a strange illness. Her once beautiful locks were now limp, dull strands. Her vibrant eyes dull with fever. Her eldest, a girl of eight sat on the bed at her side. Her second husband stood at the bed's foot holding their daughter who was a day over a year.
8 year old Sereiya laid a hand atop her mother's folded ones. She leaned down to briefly lay her head on her mother's shoulder. Then she sat up. With knowledge beyond her years, the child said," Vaere gratis, lieve moeder." Her use of the two languages both stunned and upset her stepfather. He gave his child to her nanny then. The woman took her and stepped back.
Greer jerked his stepdaughter away from her mother. He gestured to the nanny's husband and the child was dragged away. He did not want her using up his time with such a waste of energy.
Delia looked sad. She knew she was dying. She wanted to die knowing her children were safe.
Greer listened impatiently to her last request. He gave the empty promise and let her die thinking he was an honorable man.





Many miles away another family was saying goodbye. This family was one of vampires. They were the undead and it was thought that only silver and sunlight killed them. This was not so. There was a specially made poison that if given would make them die a slow terrible death. The mother was dying. In front of her sat her eldest. "Itachi, one day a kindness will be done you to undo a harm caused you. On that day, take up the scroll I leave you. Read it. Then when the day comes, you will know what to do." She looked at her nephew who stood behind her son. "Stick with your cousin. Separated you shall be when the harm is caused, together again when the kindness is done. Help him to fulfill what he must do. You must be faithful to him." She looked over at her youngest, a boy of five and smiled before coughing up some of her energy. She pointed toward her sword and then to him. Then the poison consumed her and she was no more.