Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ ways to get naruto ppl mad,paranoid, confused,etc. ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

Ways to get the ppl in Naruto mad, paranoid, confused, etc.
 
While you're walking down the streets of Konoha, pretend to pass out. When you are taken to a medic-nin, instantly get up like nothing happened and walk off.
While you're walking down the streets, scream at the top of your lungs.
Walk up right behind Naruto, take his headband off, then run away and bury it.
Walk up behind Sasuke and slip off those things off his arms and run away and don't give them back until like 3-4 months.(that would be THE FIRST thing I'd do if I were in Naruto)
Go to the academy, sit right behind Sasuke, and yank the back of his hair however hard you would need to make him yell so that everyone stares at him. Repeat every 10 minutes.
Go to the academy, sit right beside Sasuke and do anything you can to get him in trouble with Iruka-sensei.
Go to a ramen stand and order a lot of food. When the guy's back is turned to cook the noodles, run off.
When you see Naruto sitting somewhere eating his cup ramen, snatch it out of his hand and pour it over his head.
Find some sharingan contacts, dye you hair black or dark brown (if not already) and go up to Sasuke. Wait for his reaction when he sees your eyes.
Get the sharingan contacts, sneak up behind Itachi and pull really hard on his ponytail to get his attention. When he turns around to look at you, wait for his reaction when he sees your eyes.
Put black paint around your eyes when the chuunin exams come up. Then find Gaara and ask him if he would like to join an insomnia club.
Transform into Itachi, then sneak up behind Sasuke and scare him. When he looks around, wait for his reaction when he sees “Itachi”.
Transform into Itachi and sneak up to ITACHI. Wait for his reaction when he sees “himself”.
Sneak into Sasuke's house and hide in his closet. When he opens his closet, jump out and scare him.
Get a skeleton mask and sneak into Sasuke's house and hide under his bed. When he goes to sleep at night shake his bed as hard as you can until he wakes up. Then slowly rise from under the bed with the mask on. When he finally yells or screams, take off the mask and laugh hysterically. Then run.
In the middle of the written part of the chuunin exams, raise your hand and point to the guy next to you saying, “He won't stop looking on my paper!”.
Get a kunai and scratch on the outside of Sasuke's door. Then, while still scratching it, shine a flashlight under the door. When you hear footsteps going to the door, run. Repeat every night until you notice it's starting to get dark around his eyes. Then ask him if he would like to join an insomnia club with you and Gaara.
Sneak up behind Kakashi while he's reading and literally kick his butt, then run. Repeat every 5 minutes.
Transform into Obito Uchiha and sneak into Kakashi's room at night while he's asleep. Then wake him up. Repeat every night until you notice it's starting to get dark around his eyes. Then ask him if he would like to join an insomnia club with you, Sasuke, and Gaara.