Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ What lies beyond the sky ❯ The Fight ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

OK so here is number 4 sorry its going so slow
 
She stopped and turned to him “fine” her mouth turned upwards in a smirk “But only on one condition” hey eyes flashed and her body tensed
`Shit' he thought as he once again felt her chakra wash over him
“This time we spar” she said as she raced for him
 
He jumped as her body came racing towards him. Silver was all that flashed through her mind as he saw the sun reflect off of something. Just in time he pulled a kunai from him hoister. They locked weapons her eyes seemed to stare through him, he shook. She jumped away twirling in the air as she flew away from him, and skidded to a halt. She stood and looked in his direction. And that's when he knew she was serious.
She felt so free, her body was light. The world came to her in pulses of black and white. She could feel the vibrations of the air. She could hear him, feel him. She steadied herself as she landed. Stretching her chakra even farther, her `sight' grew. She looked at him her heart racing. `Wait' she thought as he disappeared. She froze and body tensing waiting for the attack. `Focus' she thought as she searched for him her eyes closed in concentration. `There' her mind screamed as she ducked and brought her weapon up and to her throat. `Shit' she thought she couldn't stop. The kunai went through his neck, She froze `he should have dodged that' her mind nearly screamed.
`Damn' he thought that was a close one' he thought as he sat up in the tree. `That was way too close' he began as sweat trickled down the back of his neck. `What now?' he thought as he watched her. She was completely still. Was she looking for him? He just watched her closer.
`NO this isn't right he had to of dodged that!' she nearly screamed to herself. She was beginning to shake. Her mind was starting to turn red. “no” she said softly to herself. She stretched her chakra up and out. She stretched it farther than she ever had before. She searched desperately for him. `There' she thought as tears nearly came to her eyes.
“No” was all he heard, before her chakra encased the entire field. He jumped `how does she have so much chakra?' he thought his eyes widening as he sensed her chakra grow larger and larger.
“Got you” was all she said before she disappeared.
`SHIT' he thought as he looked for you.
“Look behind you” was what he heard as a kunai was pushed against his throat.
“Check” she whispered into his ear.
He shivered, but a smile crossed his lips “Not quite”.
“What is going on?” she said as her body began to move of its own free will.
“Kagemane No Jutsu” he turned to her “check and mate” was all he said as he raised her kunai to her neck.
“Fine I give up” she said with a pout, but her eyes seemed to light up with a smile.
“Good fight” they said in unison and then they both burst out laughing.
 
 
OK I hope you liked it. It is my first time writing a fighting scene so, be nice ok.
REVIEW!!!!!