Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ What lies beyond the sky ❯ Flashback and Fears ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok so here is chapter 5. This is my first story so any constructive criticism will be wonderful! But plz don't flame because that is just mean. SO read and review
 
 
“Fine I give up” she said with a pout, but her eyes seemed to light up with a smile.
“Good fight” they said in unison and then they both burst out laughing.
 
 
`This day has been very fun' she thought as she lay under a tree, the soft grass making a cushion for her body. She closed her eyes so that she could focus more on what surrounded her. She could her birds chirping and the soft *whoosh* of the breeze, but what really made her smile was the soft breathing next to her. She smiled; it had been a long time since she just lay and relaxed. Her breathing slowed as she fell into her many memories.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
A small child was surrounded by flowers, her white dress being pulled and pushed in different directions dew to the wind, with the hot rays of the sun soothingly warming her skin. The child raised her hand to the hat that sat atop her head as a strong gust came ton her. Her eyes were wide and looked at everything. She smiled; as she saw a man and women wave her over.
But as she ran to them black clouds blocked out the sky, sending her world into darkness. “Mom, dad!” she yelled as their forms began to dissolve into the nothingness. She ran and ran searching until
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Atachi! Wake up!” she felt strong hands on her shoulders as they shook her
“What?' she asked as she placed her hands on his. Her mind coming back and away from her past.
“You were tossing and turning. Are you alright?” she heard a man say softly
`Who?' then it all came back
“Gomen Shikamaru, I'm fine now don't worry” she said forcing a soft smile onto her face, as she pushed his arms away “I just had a nightmare, so don't worry I'm just a bit worn out” she tried to make it seem like nothing, she tried to keep him from noticing how her hands shook and how her eyes were about to burst into tears.
 
He didn't buy it. She was shaking. When she had sat up her eyes open and unseeing they had been filled with tears. He wanted to tell her not to lie to him. His heart knotted for some reason, why did he care so much. “Ok. Lets call it quits for today I'll take you to your apartment.” Was all he could say as he stood up and then as if without realizing it he reached his hand down and helped her up. As he looked back to her he could see her true smile once again in place, and for some reason it made him sad. Because he now knew that it was fake.
 
 
Just a peek into her past what could it mean?? If you have any ideas ask and maybe I might use it because I'm not sure of what'll happen, SO REVIEW AND REPLY!!! PLEASE