Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ What Naruto Wants ❯ Remember To Lock The Windows ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chaptah fo'!! Aww yeeah~!! (Okay, I'll stop that…)

Thanks SO much to my beautiful reviewers! Reading pretty compliments makes me want to write faster! Oh, and I really don't have anything against Sasunaru or HinaNaru, I just don't want this to be serious at all, so don't look forward to any pairings. I really do want to make a cute, lovey-dovey fickie soon, though. If I do one, it'll probably be one of those pairings. I really want to do a Hinata one (I love her!!).

Anyway, I can't believe I actually made some people laugh, I'm so happy! I even made my sister laugh, which is a big accomplishment!

I don't own Naruto, so don't sue. …Please?

**************************************************************** ********

Naruto's plan to stay locked in his house didn't go well. First of all, a few hours after he locked up and barricaded the door, Iruka-sensei stopped by to check on him. Needless to say, the teacher was a bit surprised when Naruto refused to let him in, saying he can't unlock the door or the `others' might find him and look at his ass or whip him. Poor Iruka left feeling very worried for his young friend. Then there was the shortage of food in the house. When he checked his supplies, he realized all he had were three cups of instant ramen, a two month old, half empty box of cereal, a nearly spoiled carton of milk, and a breath mint. Things didn't seem to be working out very well for the frightened fox-boy.

"What am I going to do?" He asked himself. "I won't be able to last long with only this much food!"

He was sitting in a corner of his room curled up in a ball. All the lights in his house were shut off, and most of his heavy furniture was blocking the front door. He glanced nervously at the clock. It was only 4:42 p.m. He had been too shaken to eat and his stomach was beginning to rumble. He decided he might as well eat. It wouldn't do to have his strength sapped incase he needed to run again.

He got up and went into the kitchen. He was just reaching up into the cabinet for a package of instant ramen, when he heard a noise come from his room. He froze and stared at his cracked door like a deer caught in someone's headlights.

"I-is there someone there?" He called shakily.

"It's me." A familiar voice answered.

Poor Naruto nearly threw up. No! Not him! He frantically searched for a way out as he tried desperately to think up a plan. He was trying to pull his table from in front of his door when Sasuke came through his bedroom door with a scowl on his face.

"What the hell's wrong with you?" He asked. /Has he snapped?/

The blonde pointed at Sasuke. "W-what are you doing here? How did you get in?"

"Idiot, I came in through the window," He looked at the furniture piled in front of the door. "It doesn't matter how much stuff you put in front of the door if the window's unlocked." /He must be the dumbest person I know…/

Naruto cursed himself for doing something so stupid. He had been so concerned about keeping the door blocked off, that he had completely forgotten to seal up all the windows.

"Why are you hiding anyway?" Sasuke took a step closer. "Iruka-sensei told Kakashi you were acting strange, so he told me to come up here." He glanced around the small room. /This place is a dump. I bet we could have lots of fun on that table, though…/

Naruto's eyes widened and he clutched the table protectively. "You stay away from me and my table!! I won't have you doing… that on it!!"

"What?" /He really has snapped!/

"Get out of my apartment! It's none of your business what I do!" The boy was becoming hysteric. "Stop looking at my table!!"

"Na-"

"You're looking at it!"

The dark haired youth averted his eyes from the table, (When someone tells you to stop, you just have to look) fixing them on Naruto. "What happened to you? Why are you acting like this?" /Did he hit his head or something?/

"Just leave me alone, you pervert!!" He pointed at the door, then corrected himself and pointed at his room.

"Tch. Whatever, fine." /I wish he'd point me toward a bed like that under normal circumstances./

"Out!!"

/He's kind of sexy when he's forceful!/

Naruto watched him leave. Once he was sure the other boy was gone, he rushed into his room and locked up the window. He then did the same to his other windows. He regretted not having a hammer and nails since he would have liked to board up any and every entrance into the small apartment. He really couldn't chance getting another visitor. Even worse was the possibility that Sasuke or Hinata might sneak in and rape him if he wasn't careful. He really wasn't fond of whips and/or ass rape.

**************************************************************** ********

Agh! Sorry for such a horrifically short chapter! It's just that I'm having trouble thinking of ways to continue this. That's part of the reason it took so long for me to write at all. On top of that, my computer decided it would be funny to delete everything in my documents. Not everyone's documents, mind you; just mine. My computer hates me, I know it. Anyway, please help me out by giving suggestions. Or at least just review with your support. Then I'll, uh… be inspired or something. `Kay, thanks much! I promise to update soon if you review!!