Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ When a stranger calls ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own Naruto. Or the urban legend they made a movie out of.
 
(A/: N I decided to write another fic because there were no real enthusiastic response to the other fic `Mr. Wiggles' so I will try a different genre, I will do my best to entertain you and quench your fan fic needs.
 
 
 
Chapter 1: Sakura and the job
 
 
Sakura walked through the forest as the sun set leaving shadows that grew longer as the sun lowered it was a beautiful evening but she had no one to share it with, Sasuke had been out on a mission for three weeks and she was so lonely with out her husband. To pass the long days with out him she spent most of her time with her girlfriends Ino, Tenten, and Hinata.
 
 
She had very little time with them to spend because they all had their boyfriends and, husbands well only Hinata was married, to Naruto of course. Hinata was no longer the shy secluded girl she used to be, as was expected Naruto's personality rubbed off on her so she was more outspoken and loud which took some getting used to.
 
 
Ino had been going out with Shikamaru for two years they had been told to get married but they always declined saying it will ruin the relationship. Tenten was with Neji they had been going out longer than Ino and Shikamaru they had been going out for an estimated two and a half years this Friday.
 
 
Naruto and Hinata got married at the young age of 17 after going out for three weeks. Many were against it saying it was to soon, but the ones who knew them the best knew that they loved each other and nothing would come between them no matter what happened. They had been together for four years. Her thoughts drifted to Sasuke, her husband their relationship was just about the same as Naruto's and Hinata's except one detail they got married at 18 after going out for two months and unlike Naruto's and Hinata's every one was for it.
 
 
Snapping back to reality she recalled the conversation with Hinata and why she was walking through the now pitch black forest. Hinata had called her at the Uchiha mansion where she lived with Sasuke. Hinata called to ask if Sakura would baby-sit for her and Naruto's two children. The call went something like this.
 
FLASHBACK
*Ring* *Ring*
 
Sakura: hello?
 
Hinata: Hello Sakura we have a favor to ask you *scream in the distance*
Sakura: What was that?
 
Hinata: Oh just the children. `Oww don't pull mommies hair'
 
Sakura: So what did you want to ask me?
 
Hinata: We wanted to know if you would like to baby-sit the kids?
 
Sakura: Oh! That would be great I could use some company for the night. To tide me over until Sasuke comes back in the morning.
 
Hinata: Thank you Naruto bought some opera tickets for our anniversary and I couldn't refuse even though he hates opera.
 
Sakura: That's great so when should I show up.
 
Hinata: In about two hours.
 
Sakura: Okay I'll be there.
 
END FLASHBACK
 
 
So now she was on her way to Naruto and Hinata's house, which for the life of her could not figure out why they wanted to live in the middle of the woods.
Sure you get a lot of privacy but with two five year olds running around that is useless. They were also pretty far away from a hospital if any one got hurt and Naruto an Hinata weren't very good with healing and first aid. She seta aside those thoughts because she was nearing the two story mansion that Naruto and Hinata lived in thanks to Hinata's giant fortune of her family and Naruto being Hokage but that was all the money they needed from her family, they were self sustaining and lived richly but not as rich as her and Sasuke. She came to the door and gave it three good knocks. She waited awhile before the door opened.
On the other side was a little boy with dark purplish hair that was wild and unkempt, wearing a blue denim overall suit, the boy looked up at her with large blue eyes, a small smile spread across his small face and she saw that it made his inherited scars from his father that looked like whiskers grow large and he said in a shy voice “ hello auntie Sakura” Sakura smiled at the name the young Uzamaki Nicholas called her although she had no biological relation with the she had spent enough time with them to be part of the family just as she was auntie Sasuke was uncle. “Hello Nicholas where is your mother” Sakura said cheerily. “Mommy is in her room changing, I think her and daddy are going somewhere.” “That's right Nicholas which is why I'm here I'm going to look after you and your sister until they get back.” “Yay” “Okay I'm going to see your mother now.” “Okay”
 
Nicholas closed the door and went to the living room table and started drawing a picture with various colors. On the paper there was a crude drawing of the mansion from the outside and in front of the mansion were four sticks a tall one with blond hair and colored in orange a slightly smaller stick colored in a pasty green with purple hair and two equal sized sticks one with short purple hair wearing blue and another with long blond hair wearing pink. Sakura gave another smile at the picture of innocence, and went up the red carpeted stairs took a right at a picture of a white fox, left at a portrait of naruto in a tuxedo and Hinata wearing a veil and a beautiful white gown and in the back ground was a sunset and it was inscribed `the greatest day of our lives' it was a very romantic day all the girls cried at the wedding and Sakura caught the bouquet after the ceremony, after a few more turns and another right, she came to a large door.
 
She knocked softly twice and opened the door what she saw on the other side was a romantic sight `if it had been her and Sasuke and they were alone' but with Naruto and Hinata it was just embarrassing for all, on a large bed she saw Hinata laying on her back and a shirtless Naruto laying on top of her. She turned away instantly her face red with embarrassment. “ Shouldn't you two be getting ready” Hinata pushed Naruto off blushing wildly and quickly as she could put on her dress whilst Naruto put his T-shirt and shirt back on. All the while mumbling he should have locked the door.
 
Sakura looked back at them and was stunned at Hinata's beautiful red dress that was shiny and sparkled as she walked around the room. Naruto was also very handsome in his tuxedo. Hinata would not stop apologizing and kept saying it was Naruto's fault. Naruto just looked at Hinata with seductive eyes and a lusty grin. “It's okay it's my fault Hinata-chan I should have asked before entering.” “Okay well were ready to go now, the children are to be in bed by nine and their dinner is in the oven and you'll have to make their dessert it's just a simple muffin mixture so you'll have to bake it.” “Okay see you two later have fun at the show!” After they had left the house Sakura went down to the living room and saw Hannah Hyuuga. Sitting on her knees and practicing her hand sings in the order of Monkey, Dragon, Horse, and then Dog.
 
Sakura saw Nicholas sitting on the couch and watching cartoons on the television. She smiled at the innocence untouched by the horrors of life leaving the children in the living room the children she then went to the kitchen and heated up their dinner. Set the table and called the children to eat as they ate she started to bake the muffins she sat down to eat with the children the meal was ramen, rice, and a small slice of beef. It was all very delicious and through the dinner she had a nice conversation with the children Nicholas had the best potential to be ninja rookie of the year when he grew up and Hannah was learning more jutsus by the day but hadn't enough chakra to do them though. After dinner she sent the children to study in the living room while she read a book in the den. Sakura was having a nice time when she heard the door being knocked on. Getting to the door before the children she opened it but there was no one on the other side. This was a little unsettling so she decided to read in the living room instead of the den. A
Few minutes later someone knocked on the door again she answered the door but just like before there was no one on the other side. She was becoming suspicious that there might be some pervert watching her and the children trough the windows. She shivered at the thought, then Sakura jumped at the sound of something moving around in the kitchen she moved slowly towards the kitchen and opened the door. Then emptied her lungs in an ear splitting shriek at the horror of what she saw.
 
TO BE CONTINUED
 
 
Note: yay!! My first cliffhanger :D please RXR give me `constructive criticism' so I may improve my writing. And your pleasure of reading my story. :P